Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firebug

Chatty Member
Last summer we parked up beside a couple in exactly this type of van, she had to kneel on her knees all the time in the van, it was hilarious to watch as she had a gardener's padded mat that she moved around. There was not enough room to stand up, can't be much pleasure in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Firebug

Chatty Member
It is and I’ve been looking for the right time to say that things haven’t gone well for me this year. I’ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and I’ve been on it since March, that’s why I’m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while I’m in a fairly decent place, apart from fucking fatigue, it is a bitch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime I’m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie 👍
Hello Emperortooco, I'm not a well-known poster and I've never commented on your posts before as quite frankly I don't know what to say and I always think that it's better if I say nothing than say the wrong thing and possibly offend you. I am truly sorry that you are going through this but I think you have just the most amazing attitude and love of life. I have a chronic illness and know how relentless fatigue can be so just enjoy your nanna naps and watch this shitshow that Jane is entertaining us with. ❤

For an 07 plate! They saw them 2 coming
Looks like it failed its MOT twice for corrosion of sills, although I would imagine that is pretty standard for a van of this age.

For an 07 plate! They saw them 2 coming
Looks like it failed its MOT twice for corrosion of sills, although I would imagine that is pretty standard for a van of this age.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
69A34B60-E5EC-4F61-A8D0-B626810256E2.png
B7C87EF5-0262-4346-B41B-83251B452B16.jpeg
C4B02121-15A9-48CB-900F-F67159A4C797.jpeg
BFBF0F19-1AD2-4418-BBD8-86A58E7D0FD0.jpeg
04C7D6BF-0218-44C9-97EB-1B579E79FEF2.jpeg

Said she’s not eating at the moment she’s gone off food 😆😆😆

While she’s eating 😂 and just showed cakes

45A8650D-6460-4EEC-903F-659400605C31.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I reckon the whole camper van idea was more Charlie’s choice than hers. I reckon he talked her into doing it because he is an outdoorsy person, and having a camper was probably the only way he could get her to go somewhere more scenic, than an out of season, old persons holiday resort. She will probably only go places if she doesn’t have to walk far, or at all if she can help it. I think he quite likes going to for walks etc…..well when he is allowed out on his own 😏

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I'd forgotten all about Greedy Gammons until this thread popped up on the homepage!

Is she honestly trying to reinvent herself as a #vanlifer along with soft lad? Vanlife is about actually living full time in a van which I presume they have no intention of doing. I hate it when people adopt the hashtag but don't adopt the lifestyle.

Is she still working in Tesco? I use the word 'working' very loosely there (a bit like Jane's bowels)? Is soft lad still working in some DIY type of shop/warehouse? Are they still living in a rented flat in God's Waiting Room?

So many questions (and chins) when it comes to Jane.
You've some catching up to do. On a break from Tesco - they're praying she doesn't go back. Reinvented herself as a wax melt boss babe cos absolutely nobody has jumped on that bandwagon. Lazier and fatter than ever. Attitude turned up a few notches. No house, happy festering in their cosy nana flat.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s desperate to get back into the YouTube and insta thing , she’s missing all the ahh you look beautiful Jane comments from simple Simon and his gang 🤪

• Haha

NighttimeNurse

I find it astonishing that they've embarked on the refit project BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY IN A VAN AND TRIED IT OUT TO SEE IF THEY LIKE IT!!!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
If her hygiene standards are questionable then so will her adherence to ingredient compliance. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and, well you can imagine that wouldn't be very far.
She’s basically illiterate ( by her own admission) can’t count to ten without calling Charwee to corroborate it, so I don’t understand how she can understand ingredients.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She can’t upload the birthday cake crap yet because she’s not done the legal side on the government portal ? 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s winding down for hoilday even tho she has a week till they go 😂

Oh and she’s thinking of leaving to speak French 😳
Piss easy for her, croissant, baguette, quiche Lorraine, boeuf bourgninon, coa au vin, gateau, eclair… I could go on but that’s pretty much all she needs to know, job done !

It’s body butter …yes the public will be lathering themselves in that 🤢
Jesus that would do some serious damage I reckon, just looks , well wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha