Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread already......wow that crept up on us eh? since leaving youtube she's giving us even more to chat about 😂

It was my suggestion that won but to be fair Im not sure there were anymore so I'll take the win by default as I still chuckle at the mention of a pukka pie in general since our boss hog babe gave them tattle fame.

Let's she what delights thread 47 will bring and will the mystery of the missing massive order be solved, stayed tuned to find out folks.........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinter
7C1F359E-582D-4A1B-A387-65D0CB64109E.jpeg
F0A657A6-348E-4334-8275-AC0AFE2B2906.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’ll never get a toylit in there it’s only a transit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that it? They won't even be able to stand up in that and they are one of the worst to convert although I can picture it now some carpet rejects on the floor an inflatable bed and a bucket living the dream
The suspension will be gone in no time with the weight of those two and him trying to fit a three bedroom house in the back, it’s only got a single back wheel they would need a Merc to fit out the inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am howling laughing at this 😂😂 a transit to convert into a campervan for two fatsos, one of whom is constantly shitting themselves?! And there is no room for a toyliiit. Hahahahaha 😂 it will be binned off in a year or so just like Charwee’s dream sports car lol. It will all be done on the cheap as well no doubt. We have an old renault trafic (similar size I believe?) that my boyfriend uses for various things (wood for the log burner etc) and it struggled with a double mattress when we were moving my in-laws. So god knows how they are going to fit in the back of that shiter 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's live ....

She’s got new boxes 📦 doesn’t know if the pwoducts will fit

A4486E15-B9D4-4BA3-A47A-41076A5CEAF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They should have bought a big welfare unit. They tend to have a toilet and little kitchen already in them. That would have saved a lot of messing about.

Her trying to pack that order is bleeping painful

Reactions: 7
The boxes are too small she’s trying to squeeze the stuff in
E314319A-8E94-47DA-BC36-BBDE39560AAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.