Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it astonishing that they've embarked on the refit project BEFORE THEY'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY IN A VAN AND TRIED IT OUT TO SEE IF THEY LIKE IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still 53 lucky dips left TikTok still haven’t approved them for the shop…stuff them she said 😂

She’s giving off about TikTok allowing some people to call their games lucky dips and not others, she’s burnt out is looking forward to getting at one with nature 😂
E579A96B-7CBF-4BEF-AD38-5407500FCA18.jpeg

70491D25-EAE6-4BD7-93E7-9A1B3EB8CBE1.jpeg

She was banned for 10 mins for having her banner on show and directing business away from TikTok shop 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she's going wild swimming whilst she's up there, never mind Nessie watch our for the gammon in her suite 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she kidding? she wouldn't squeeze one buttock in that at the moment at her size, it's only just skimming the cooch on that slim model, her hanging ham is going to be on show for all to see
Is she kidding? she wouldn't squeeze one buttock in that at the moment at her size, it's only just skimming the cooch on that slim model, her hanging ham is going to be on show for all to see
”hanging ham”. *crying* 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She got a funky swimsuit off Amazon last time for that empty hotel they stayed in , he went in the pool
But she would not go in even tho it was empty 😂 (members vid) said she could not be bothered to get her hair wet 🥴
She is the biggest buzz kill EVER. Like have some fun! Worried about her hair lol, if only she worried about everything else especially her BMI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swim suite 😂…Big enough to cover a suite of furniture.
Exactly! Mind she probably needs a suite of suits to fit round her, built like a bleeping chieftan tank !

She got a funky swimsuit off Amazon last time for that empty hotel they stayed in , he went in the pool
But she would not go in even tho it was empty 😂 (members vid) said she could not be bothered to get her hair wet 🥴
I hope she doesn’t go swimming in a loch as she may be mistaken for the 2nd coming of Nessie !

• Haha
She was in a right mood tonight, said the beanbag was falling asleep before she went live no doubt went off to wake him up to make her a cuppa.

• Haha
Hope that’s Gorrilla glue he’s using it’ll need to be pretty tough snd hard wearing 😅
It’s probably what he’s collected from his wank mags, imagine it to be more like a paste due to lack of firing ! Poor bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Mind she probably needs a suite of suits to fit round her, built like a bleeping chieftan tank !

I hope she doesn’t go swimming in a loch as she may be mistaken for the 2nd coming of Nessie !
Well I’m sure those two by two planks of wood they’re gluing into the van will hold them nicely going by the state of the Next sofa after a few weeks of use 😂

It’s probably what he’s collected from his wank mags, imagine it to be more like a paste due to lack of firing ! Poor bastard
I’m sure he could hold up the Leaning Tower Of Pisa by this stage 😅

• Haha
Still 53 lucky dips left TikTok still haven’t approved them for the shop…stuff them she said 😂

She’s giving off about TikTok allowing some people to call their games lucky dips and not others, she’s burnt out is looking forward to getting at one with nature 😂View attachment 1532788

View attachment 1532824

She was banned for 10 mins for having her banner on show and directing business away from TikTok shop 😆
Getting at one with nature ! Well that’s a cert as she will be squatting and shitting in the bushes for sure, would hate to be downwind of it !

• Haha
  • Sick
Getting at one with nature ! Well that’s a cert as she will be squatting and shitting in the bushes for sure, would hate to be downwind of it !
She’ll hate every minute of it, she’s not an outdoorsy person as we well know, I think she’s imagining the Ritz on wheels.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the whole camper van idea was more Charlie’s choice than hers. I reckon he talked her into doing it because he is an outdoorsy person, and having a camper was probably the only way he could get her to go somewhere more scenic, than an out of season, old persons holiday resort. She will probably only go places if she doesn’t have to walk far, or at all if she can help it. I think he quite likes going to for walks etc…..well when he is allowed out on his own 😏

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but this pair have never even been on a basic caravan holiday as it’s beneath them and they need a lodge or hot tub so the thought of them living in a van just blows my mind 🙄 and in comparison even a Haven holiday is the ritz compared to a rusty old camper

• Haha
Well I’m sure those two by two planks of wood they’re gluing into the van will hold them nicely going by the state of the Next sofa after a few weeks of use 😂

I’m sure he could hold up the Leaning Tower Of Pisa by this stage 😅
Listen that van will only get one outing before it’s left to gather dust like the “little” sports car

• Haha
…and she’ll pretend it was just a project, they never intended to have it for long anyway, the idea was only to have a few trips in it and sell it on…..

She’s obviously read here and stopped using ‘little holibobs’ we see you Jane 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ll use it to travel to beachy for a mukbang and back again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.