Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im having a good chuckle catching up on the van tales 😂 im imagining them waking up under than van after the mattress falls though the rusty floor with them two on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can guarantee it won't get anywhere near finished. They'll have it up for sale by Christmas

Reactions: 12
Last week someone on her live said they were having a birthday party for their daughter but they's just got work done to the house and garden and hoped it wouldn't be trashed ,they'd even ordered a portaloo to save people going in to use the bathroom , Jane asked how much it was to hire them ,they sounded ideal, she would love a pink one ,the woman said it was £140 per night she said no way would she pay that...Imagine them trailing a portaloo behind them for the lickle pwincess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone managed to find that van for sale online? I imagine it will have been FB marketplace or Gumtree I can't imagine them going to a dealer.

It worries me seeing him just unbolting everything with no clue what he’s doing the bleeping axel or something will fall off next I bet they are just undoing any bolt or screw they see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can guarantee it won't get anywhere near finished. They'll have it up for sale by Christmas
The van will have to go by Christmas so she can have the cash for more 🍫 choclit advent calendars for her and the bean lad lol because she takes 11 months off her 'diet' for Christmas celebrations binges 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone managed to find that van for sale online? I imagine it will have been FB marketplace or Gumtree I can't imagine them going to a dealer.
I can’t find it I had a look on ebay solds but nothing local to them probably turns out it was sold as spares and repairs I don’t think it was from any kind of dealer I didn’t check FB though

Hope he’s more successful than he was tagging Boohoo Man 😂
D43EDCD2-62FC-41E6-AB7E-DE12EB92221C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes, because her and daft boy have definitely made it! After all, they’re so inspirational! She’s always saying how jealous we are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How condescending, chins making out she’s made it in life because she’s just purchased a cheap rust bucket 🙄
Yeah... just rip off a couple of people and you'll have the money in no time love!

God she needs a slap with a pukka pie though she'd enjoy it!

Reactions: 8
Cheap nasty drill set 😂 will prob break after a weeks use
You would have thought somebody who thinks they are capable of converting a van would already have good quality tools. My husband has a shed full of tools that he has gathered up over 30 odd years, he would never buy a cheap power tool, buy cheap buy twice - that will apply to his drill and his van.

They'll be peddling that heap around Fred Flintstone style in no time due to the holes from the rust

• Haha
We have two friends who converted, one bought a van that was 3/4 done, it still took a couple of years to get it to exactly how they wanted it and it cost money so they did it bit by bit. Other friends bought one like this albeit with the higher roof and made a great job but again over a few years, they live on a farm so had space to do it as there is a lot of ripping out, cutting, welding, hammering, grinding and sanding. They won't be able to do it in their compound.
I also have friends that have converted a transit. They have done an amazing job, but my goodness it’s cost an absolute fortune to get it to the standard they wanted. I also have friends that have recently bought a converted transit which is beautiful inside, but they bought it quite cheap as it needed a couple of things(engine) doing to it. Anyway, it’s all done and they’re off enjoying themselves and it didn’t break the bank.
Can’t wait to see what these couple of plonkers are going to do with theirs though, it’s going to give us all a good laugh for sure! 😂

Last week someone on her live said they were having a birthday party for their daughter but they's just got work done to the house and garden and hoped it wouldn't be trashed ,they'd even ordered a portaloo to save people going in to use the bathroom , Jane asked how much it was to hire them ,they sounded ideal, she would love a pink one ,the woman said it was £140 per night she said no way would she pay that...Imagine them trailing a portaloo behind them for the lickle pwincess 😂
Imagine the smell !! 💩💩😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.