Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissey is obviously extremely lonely. Jane likes to pretend she's friends with her viewer's, so vulnerable folk will get sucked in

Reactions: 9
Chrissey is obviously extremely lonely. Jane likes to pretend she's friends with her viewer's, so vulnerable folk will get sucked in
Seems to be a running trend with failed SM influencers, cling on to the vulnerable folk for views and cash.

Don’t forget the website closes tonight at 10pm if you want to make a last minute order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, sad face, ‘oh bless yooo’ immediately followed by ‘what’s everyone having for dinnah? Me ‘n Charlie are having pizza, wedges and salid’

• Haha
They must be only spending the weekend in the van by the way she was talking :rolleyes: must be letting charwee have a couple of days of fun before she takes on her spoilt pwincess role again ,spent looking out of the window of a hotel room surrounded in snacks .

Reactions: 6
Almost filled this thread already, let's hear your title suggestions folks.....can't be too long or won't fit and swearing is not allowed....sadly 😂

• Haha
She’s on and just said the only reason the van needs sound proofing is from all the burping 😂😂 at least she’s being honest I suppose 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s on and just said the only reason the van needs sound proofing is from all the burping 😂😂 at least she’s being honest I suppose 🥴
Dirty cow, probably means bottom burps too, they're like a two person wind farm!!

The air in that van will kill off any poor insects that are unlucky enough to be inside.

• Sick
  • Haha
You can now use clearpay on her website she didn’t want to because of the vulnerability of some people especially young people but she’s decided it’s the best thing to do

7C0CDF7A-49C5-480B-9304-EC404A2DE353.jpeg

Chins said she didn’t realise that so she will be working for free 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Someone’s just asked if their orders been packed she said yeah but not sealed it yet if they want to add to it. Once she seals them she will weigh them for the postage. So is she saying if it’s too Harvey they will have to pay more? I’d be like sod that luv it says £4.99 on website

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Said she watches people on the website with fake emails they must be trolls because they view the same stuff 😂

1B521A55-412B-4137-B286-14FB5AEEA0A2.jpeg

Still 30 lucky dips left .

Last edited:
  • Haha
There she is labelling wax mewts instead of packing, weighing, sealing and bleeping posting the orders from Friday night. She is taking the piss. She has clearly sat on her arse all saturday, Sunday and today for what?! She is about to take a fortnight off, but still can’t be arse to get orders done. It’s no wonder her views and orders are dwindling. There are so many others out there doing a better and faster service than she could ever manage.

Washing that bloody jug with surface cleaner again 😳 saying oramorph is like morphine…… it is bleeping morphine you numpty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry for the swearing guys I have got a banging head and she is just grating my something chronic today 🤣

Wow she’s giving out medical advise 😳😳
She can’t even wash out a jug why would you be asking her 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scattering his mums ashes on Wednesday but it’s ok as they go away soon after 🥴 it’s going to be very emotional 😬

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.