Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the actual cab bit is probably a transit, then the motorhome bit is made by someone else and they are that thick they think it is an actual transit van 😂 my parents have a motorhome and the cab is fiat and the actual living quarters are made by another company. I don’t know if any of that makes sense haha I’m not a motorhome expert tbh 😂 just know bits and pieces from what my dad tells me
If they are going in a campervan it will be made from one van so you see loads of these small vans converted from vw transporters for example or a Ford Transit. You are right with Motorhomes the chassis is a van chassis usually fiat, Peugeot, ford ours is Mercedes’ then the body is made by the MH manufacturer and fitted out so ours is Carthago as an example 👍

Reactions: 9
duck me she looks dog rough 🤣 her chin is almost at her nipples! She's gross scoffing like that on camera 🤮 if I asked my husband if he wanted cake in bed he'd think his luck was in and would be gutted if I pulled out a cinnamon bun!! Boring bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's gone off because it's so quiet ,she hasn't hit the 10k subs she was hoping for ,she said earlier the numbers on the live have really dropped but she has to keep reminding herself that 40 people is still a great number if she had a little shop that would be a lot of people in browsing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked why she was closing the website ,she said they're off on holiday , there's no hope that van will be ready for the 29th 🤷‍♀️

They’re not going to Scotland in berty
What are they going in ?

Reactions: 5
She probably scoffed them all and didn't want him to find out live on camera 😂

How loud has she the music :rolleyes:

View attachment 1515019
She turns the volume up with no regard for the old bean who’s sat right next door trying to watch tv

Someone asked why she was closing the website ,she said they're off on holiday , there's no hope that van will be ready for the 29th 🤷‍♀️

What are they going in ?
I think they’ve rented one

Reactions: 7
She said earlier the she does not really have trolls comment they just watch 👁
Said she will never ever go back to YouTube she likes having her privacy , cunts just had an intimate moment with a dairylea dunker live for all to watch while wearing a bib 😳 now that should be private 🤢😂

• Haha
They have hired a van for Scotland it sounded dodgy the way she said to was a converted van as most places you hire from just have motorhomes not old vans converted but who knows because she’s thick as tit

I can’t believe she wouldn’t spend the day with her husband showing an interest in something he obviously enjoys he may as well be bloody single and not have to pay her way

She was saying earlier they Easy spend £90 a week on top up shops that’s twice what we bloody spend as a family she can’t even be making enough to contribute that to the food bill

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They have hired a van for Scotland it sounded dodgy the way she said to was a converted van as most places you hire from just have motorhomes not old vans converted but who knows because she’s thick as tit

I can’t believe she wouldn’t spend the day with her husband showing an interest in something he obviously enjoys he may as well be bloody single and not have to pay her way

She was saying earlier they Easy spend £90 a week on top up shops that’s twice what we bloody spend as a family she can’t even be making enough to contribute that to the food bill
I bet her brother has loaned them his, £90 a week for the two of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It'll need sound proofing for all the farts and shits she'll be banging out. Just thinking about everything deep fried she'll be eating in Scotland no wonder she was getting in training with the battered sausage and fish the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Deep fried ice cream Mars bars will be the order of the day .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she didn’t go with him, just dropped him off and then picked him up from the air show. It’s clearly something he enjoys going to, so why the hell doesn’t she get off her arse and get out in the real world, get some fresh air and spend the day with him 😏

she expects him to run around after her and go with her to collect the food shop, post office and all the other bullshit jobs she could do while he is at work. Yet she can’t spend a few hours outside that manky flat, doing something he wants to do 🤬

mind you thinking about it…..he probably enjoyed having a few hours peace and quiet. For once doing something that isn’t paying for her or about her in any way shape or form. I bet it was bliss for him 🤣

Reactions: 11
It'll need sound proofing for all the farts and shits she'll be banging out. Just thinking about everything deep fried she'll be eating in Scotland no wonder she was getting in training with the battered sausage and fish the other week
She will be farting soap bubbles the way she is going. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest, she done him a favour. He didn’t have to listen to her whining about being bored, whining about needing the toylit and basically, just whining in general. How he puts up with her I do not know. Here daft boy, have this 🏅

What is the difference between what she does ton tiktok to what she done on YouTube, apart from playing with her Big Girls Craft Set? It’s youtube by a different name! Oh! And Jane, if the ‘trolls’ don’t comment and you don’t read here (😉) how do you know ‘they‘ comment at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What are they going in ?
Hiring a campervan. Beanbag booked it a while ago as a gift for his loving wife 🤢🤢🤢 you would’ve thought that they may have got this trip out of the way before committing to doing projectberty, although we all know it will be cheap and well bleeping nasty just in case they actually realise life in a cramped confined space for 2 beached whales is quite difficult ! But no twit and twit don’t think of such things 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiring a campervan. Beanbag booked it a while ago as a gift for his loving wife 🤢🤢🤢 you would’ve thought that they may have got this trip out of the way before committing to doing projectberty, although we all know it will be cheap and well bleeping nasty just in case they actually realise life in a cramped confined space for 2 beached whales is quite difficult ! But no twit and twit don’t think of such things 🤣🤣🤣
I can see it now he will spend a fortune on this van they’ll go on one or maybe 2 LITTLE trips. She will decide no not for them and he’ll have to sell it

I'll be walking past the dairylea dunkers in the supermarket almost hurling after seeing her shovel one in on camera 🤮 my daughter likes them but only uses about half the dip and says there's too much for the amount of dunkers you get, then there's greedy chops almost performing cunnilingus on the pot moaning there isn't enough dip 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.