Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No it wasn’t Sharon, It was Claire or Clarebear / Carebear she said ,couldn’t really hear with the music, but I’m already over there enquiring about who she is, apparently she’s a right begger , so we’ll see if it’s her…Jane said she was so excited she wanted her subs help to make her up a lovely box of pwoducts 😂
Yes Clarebear is an awful woman a complete and utter beg very friendly with the Manleys before they broke up ..

Reactions: 4

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
We have two friends who converted, one bought a van that was 3/4 done, it still took a couple of years to get it to exactly how they wanted it and it cost money so they did it bit by bit. Other friends bought one like this albeit with the higher roof and made a great job but again over a few years, they live on a farm so had space to do it as there is a lot of ripping out, cutting, welding, hammering, grinding and sanding. They won't be able to do it in their compound.
I also have friends that have converted a transit. They have done an amazing job, but my goodness it’s cost an absolute fortune to get it to the standard they wanted. I also have friends that have recently bought a converted transit which is beautiful inside, but they bought it quite cheap as it needed a couple of things(engine) doing to it. Anyway, it’s all done and they’re off enjoying themselves and it didn’t break the bank.
Can’t wait to see what these couple of plonkers are going to do with theirs though, it’s going to give us all a good laugh for sure! 😂

Last week someone on her live said they were having a birthday party for their daughter but they's just got work done to the house and garden and hoped it wouldn't be trashed ,they'd even ordered a portaloo to save people going in to use the bathroom , Jane asked how much it was to hire them ,they sounded ideal, she would love a pink one ,the woman said it was £140 per night she said no way would she pay that...Imagine them trailing a portaloo behind them for the lickle pwincess 😂
Imagine the smell !! 💩💩😷

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Making to sell at a loss in a few weeks time 🥴there's less viewing the lives now than ever .I don't think it went over 40 viewers today.

monga

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a lot are asking if all her pwoducts are available through TikTok shop to save on postage.

Reactions: 3