Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard her insta πŸ˜‚ saying she shaved her legs this morning and 10 at night her legs are still
Burning πŸ₯΅ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not sounding good for the shower whips πŸ₯Ί
Saying she used baby oil to shave her legs !
Not unless she has and giving her customers a heads up
why would you not be using your own products lol
She’s just got no idea you would at least make out you use them πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Pure tat ! Am just so delighted I missed it , I,m finding her embarrassing to watch atm might be just as I,m on a Debbie downer but she needs to put in a good entertaining video to cheer me up instead of this desperate attempt of being an entrepreneur, it,ll never happen. Bring back a taste test video or a cocomy haul if anything fits round that bozzle of a belly. I,ll even buy her bleeping clothes myself and send them to her, at least it would be 20 mins of wicked indulgence not 2 hours or whatever it was today of pure torture !!
Many good, entertaining videos may be on the way because for Frumpty Dumpty and Charlie 5 bellies ”from next week it’s all about weight loss and aerobics” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ here we go AGAIN! One vlog of full commitment (again), drawing the line (again), a Rosemary Connley shuffle around the living room (again) and back to scoffing everything in sight (again!). They are both embarrassing t*ats πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone heard her insta πŸ˜‚ saying she shaved her legs this morning and 10 at night her legs are still
I thought the same πŸ˜‚

Charlie is very late home!

Reactions: 10
Charlie is either shagging the cleaner or he just stays in London for as long as he can to get away from her droning on πŸ˜‰
Jesus, I couldn’t even watch the live for comedy value, so dull! The bleeping bell, give me strength, she’s getting worse!

That’s the first thing I thought, she’s absolutely thick why isn’t she using the bleeping shower whip πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ although it might have been the shower whip that’s given her the burn and she’s not cracking on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same πŸ˜‚

Charlie is very late home!
Embarrassing for me for even remembering this 😳 but I seem to think it’s this time of the year Bean has a stock take at work πŸ€” just before his birthday then takes a few days off? (Hanging my head in shame for remembering this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ!) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Embarrassing for me for even remembering this 😳 but I seem to think it’s this time of the year Bean has a stock take at work πŸ€” just before his birthday then takes a few days off? (Hanging my head in shame for remembering this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ!) πŸ˜‚
Haha I remembered this too.

But I wondered if perhaps he had been given a pass to go and visit his mum after work, so that they (ie Jane) don't have to go at the weekend.

Reactions: 13
Haha I remembered this too.

But I wondered if perhaps he had been given a pass to go and visit his mum after work, so that they (ie Jane) don't have to go at the weekend.
Ah yes, you could be onto something there, he’ll need to go for his birthday money won’t he! Remember last year it was in full lockdown and they hadn’t been near Mrs G not even to drop shopping off or see her through the window, they went there to get Charlie’s birthday money though, absolute fuckers πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Many good, entertaining videos may be on the way because for Frumpty Dumpty and Charlie 5 bellies ”from next week it’s all about weight loss and aerobics” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ here we go AGAIN! One vlog of full commitment (again), drawing the line (again), a Rosemary Connley shuffle around the living room (again) and back to scoffing everything in sight (again!). They are both embarrassing t*ats πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Another thread title πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG yes. I thought the same! And on the live when she was talking about the shower whips, I was just waiting for her to open one up and scoop some out. DEMONSTRATE YOUR PRODUCTS! Like, we don't need to see you or Bean shower with them, but we can't see the textures in a photo or when it's just in a jar. If you have one you're using, just show it!

Can't wait to see how she's decorated the flat for his birthday πŸ˜†

Was she not on her stories yesterday with the showerwhip claiming she can't wait to use it πŸ€”

• Haha
I hope the members vid this week contains work out steps and weighted hoola hoops with a dash of birthday food for the 5 thousand and child like party banners πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope the members vid this week contains work out steps and weighted hoola hoops with a dash of birthday food for the 5 thousand and child like party banners πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
If it is I would be tempted to renew my membership haha. Nothing like watching big Janey 10 chins exercise to help me get my motivation back - the fear of ending up like her keeps me on track πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wonder if Charlie is allowed to visit his mum/family for his birthday...

return of the birthday alter 🀣 with a half eaten cake! why leave that there if its already been tucked into? did these two meet on the undateables???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.