Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Think that woman that she thinks that she,s blocked on every social media post should be telling her a few home truths , thats her bed time snack then !

The chicken thing was nearly 400cals alone... the chips are probably 250 cals, 40-50 cals for the SALID and mustard.. she is deluded 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think she’ll be getting called out shortly, that woman that she goes on about who she has blocked must be getting pissed off as we are all are at her blatant lies about food, mortgages and genital rotting soaps and their origins !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I use the laugh reaction on this thread so often because the Gammon joint is the most ridiculous person on insta/youtube

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘Grateful’ Jane, not ‘greatful’ and your products aren’t made for you, they’re exactly the same as the ones on Soapshack....have a look!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Chins also told the staff at the venue not to give any guests wedding cake as it was expensive 🤣 couldn’t make it up could you 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Jacq596

Her 'businesses' must be struggling as she can't even afford a battery to put in her kitchen clock! The time's been stuck at quarter to 9 for ages! lol

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She may as well called that latest vlog a tattle Q&A 😄 doesn't she realise we all KNOW what a lazy blob she is! She won't walk anywhere! They go in the car everytime, even on holiday!! She won't let Charlie have a drink on hols, she likes to be tucked up in bed by 10pm. She used to TELL US she's watching Netflix all day on her days off while waiting for the bean....She sits there stuffing her face hour after hour! You don't end up 8 stone overweight at that age by being on the go all the time chins 🤦🏼‍♀️ you're out of breath just walking up and down the corridor fgs... The vlog where you decided you needed a wheelchair for a sprained ankle?? The reason you're not moving is because you're SKINT! She must have pinocchio syndrome, everytime she lies one of her chins grows! There's really no hope for her at all!!
Chinocchio syndrome ..I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittycat123

Lol, her calorie counting is a joke. That amount of chicken alone is probably upwards of 350 calories.

No chance she is weighing and measuring everything meaning she is over-eating by hundreds of calories a day. It only works if you do it properly ffs :rolleyes:

Emperortooco

VIP Member
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
it,s not about the fact where she is getting it from personally I don’t give a flying fuck that she’s getting it from a wholesaler as it’s how most people start up trading . The issue is that she lied and said that she had her own little crew of ladies working for her producing the items with her dictating what went into the goods , samples, looking for a unit for them all blah de blah when this has been proven not to be the case. Why lie ? Just either keep your gob shut and get on with marketing your goods or if you feel the need to be vocal stop making up stories and talk about the features and benefits of the products that you are selling to attract Potential buyers and why they should buy from you as opposed to the dozens of other operators flogging this tat instead of complete and utter fabricated tripe !!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
What were those stories last night!!.....narrow boats and camper vans, apparently the great wisdom that is Jane has declared that narrow boats can't be taken in the sea and you can only go "up and down" in them so camper vans would be better as you can take them abroad, she honestly sounds like a complete idiot in them.

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I watched some while I was washing dishes/making dinner again 😂 my personal favourite was when someone wanted her to say hello to their kid called Hamish and she pronounced it Hamm-ish instead of Hay-mish. Thick as!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Quick reminder that although the like and dislike buttons are disabled, clicking them still counts and chins can see the ratio and the algorithm acknowledges it. Also clicking dislike helps her out in the YouTube algorithm as much as a like does. YouTube is weird like that, but it's all about the engagement.

Bit of a random contribution to the thread, but I thought some people may be interested!
Yeah she was gloating about that before, something along the lines of "every little helps" if twollls wanna view her channel she doesn't care because it earns her money.. cocky porky flump.

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She said none of her clothes fit only leggings and pyjamas. She is worried when the weather gets warmer because nothing fits her. Said she can't bend down to her toes, struggling to get in and out of the car.....wow. Really sad, and worrying for someone still in their 20's.

NighttimeNurse

She hasn't worked out that the reason she's low on energy is because of the extra person she's carrying...

• Haha