Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She,s on them nearly every night, must be a hard life being a full on bizniz woman like fat flaps !!

Or like what is coming out of my arse at the minute, it’s all over the fucking place , not the shit my bowel behaviour following my recent treatment. I darent move in case I get a bout of the squits now I know what it must be like walking in poor Jane’s shoes struggling away as she does with her IBS , fuck off Jane !!!!
This is the problem with Chins she has absolutely no idea of what it truly means to suffer and struggle. She at least, needs a slap around her sizable chops with a wet fish to wake her up a bit. If she had to go through something like you have had to endure she would have crumbled a long long time ago. She's pathetic!

Reactions: 15

JDo777

Notice how she’s taken herself out of the visual line of the camera on the packing lives? I think she’s been reading here and can’t stand the references to her ever expanding body! She can expand all she likes but just be honest about it and what you eat Jane rather than drawing repetitive unmeaningful lines and starting over again and again, she’s a fake and a fraud on so many levels!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She has no empathy for anyone. She’s only interested in daft boy, herself and her family. She pretends to be so caring and sympathetic to others but it’s so obviously insincere. Underneath the stupid toddler voice, the ‘crying’ and the kind, caring honest facade, she’s really a nasty piece of work.
Absolutely agree. When I first started watching her my immediate thought was - I don't buy this ditzy girl routine she pulls out when it suits. She's manipulative, selfish and bitter.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Well, have as many chips as you like Jane, it’s up to you, but don’t moan about being fat, frumpy, self conscious, can’t bend down, struggle to get in/out the car, have to hide yourself behind cherryz boxes, kitchen worktops, desk in ‘the office,’ Oh, and another thing, stop embarrassing yourself with all this nonsense about a team of ’lovely ladies’ behind you...you’ve been rumbled. I’m blushing on your behalf! You’ve been caught out on a lie Oh Deahhh!!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Watching fat piggies latest YouTube video and the words that will stick with me until my dying day that have just spilled out of her wobbly trap. ‘ I never sit still “ honestly I felt a trickle of liquid run down my legs as I howled with laughter. She’s also had a melt down while she’s been making her wax melts !! Yawwwnn new venture. Her arms in that red jacket, fuck me she’s like the hulk, it,s about to come apart at the seams, she’s like a fucking barrel. Now that she,s going through her new pwoducts that she’s made I can’t be fucking arsed watching the gif. As usual Charlie’s grandad has been ill so she tries to turn the sympathy back to her, scheming skank !!

Wait till

you watch the fucker, she looks even more scary 😱😱😱😱
Fucking hell, I nearly choked on my coffee when she said “I never sit still” then I’m sure she said “I never sit down and watch tv and relax” 😂 is she forgetting about all the times she’s said she’s sat and watched Netflix all afternoon or the times where she puts what she’s watching telly on her story??! Good liars need to have a good memory Jane love! My god she’s fkn deluded.
When she was out driving she saw a “hurst” (god give me strength) she thinks it’s so cute when people make the sign of the cross when they see funerals. She likes a hot lunch guyyyys, if she has a sandwich she grazes all day, erm I think we’ve come to the conclusion that you graze all day whatever you have for lunch! I think she eats more for lunch than I do for tea, greedy mare

The size of her in the thumb nail for new video 😲
She looks like she’s put more weight on, what a shock!

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
tattle is all about calling out lies, if I went to M&S and bought a ready meal let's say and they claimed it was made by a team on hand to create such lovely items that they tried and tested and then I found out it was bulk bought from farm foods i'd be peed off, this is what Jane has done! she lies all the time, why shouldn't she be called out on it?

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's probably breaking the law on several counts; operating a business from her home without the landlord's permission, not declaring earnings correctly, fraudulent statements about the products she sells, fabricating illness in order to receive furlough and sick pay when it suits her, plagiarism of other sellers products and logos ....I'm sure there's a lot more to add! So yes, chat away about the law chins 🤫🥴

• Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Charweeeee fondle my ballsack lobes
76859762-2326-4E40-B4D5-89A824CF18E5.jpeg

I can’t believe I found it hahaha. Can’t wait until my partner comes home, I have far too much time on my hands atm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Finally the law is being enforced you guyzzzzz. Fingers crossed the law will now do something about people lying about the provenance of their tat products to knowingly mislead and exploit online shoppers. Justice for all!!!!!!

Oh deahhhhhhhhh Jane x

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Best about it is Charlie does most (if not all) of the things she's mentioned ( except working part-time) 😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Think someone made a comment 😂 bout 20 mins in , she is not happy she’s been called out and basically we don’t understand how much goes into her biznesssss and we can’t stand her getting orders 😂 oh and we all have nothing to do 🙄 she tried to
Make light of it saying Charlie did not make the wax burners and everyone does it with wax melts etc
Thanks doll, just had a look, god her tone she’s fucking raging 🤣 I only wish I had as much time on my hands as that lazy mare. It must be awful reading things about yourself on here, there’s one way to stop it Jane, don’t be a cunt hun 🤣

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Funny how we haven’t seen any pictures or videos of this great team of ladies making the cheap tat? 🤔
We know that Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company makes the shake n vac but the rest is identical to the wholesale stuff knocking around. We need to see proof chins!

Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She is fewmin on the live that she's been rumbled 🤣🤣🤣 well no sympathy from me, she shouldn't tell lies or act so cocky!

I'd say her profits are gone in the amount of tape she uses alone ?! Why is she taping down an already sealed bag? Nearly a whole roll of fragile tape around another... she really hasn't got a clue🤣 she's like a not so little girl playing at post offices

Reactions: 14