Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chins also told the staff at the venue not to give any guests wedding cake as it was expensive 🤣 couldn’t make it up could you 🙄
She may as well have just bought a Tesco value or caterpillar cake if she didn't want guests to have expensive cake...I bet she expected expensive gifts from those that she refused expensive cake to.

We watched some trash TV today due to the weather and watched a couple of episodes of don't tell the bride which ended up in discussions about wedding cakes and not spending money on wedding cake that guests won't eat, we would rather a selection that they would enjoy than traditional wedding cake.

I have never been to a wedding where the bride and groom have been stingy with wedding cake they bought it for the guests to enjoy and want them to have it hence we would rather have cake that the guests can enjoy. The best wedding cake I have ever seen was a family friend who had massive pork pie wedding cakes...was awesome. Everyone took goody bags home to soak up the alcohol and lunch the next day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Charlie’s Mum, I think I’d have fainted too if my only son had just married Janeychins and there was nothing I could do about it, his fate was sealed. Jane could do an opposite of the Gok Wan programme but call it “How to age your husband by 10 years in less than 3!”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Knowing these two the cake prob was a Tesco job, handmade in the uk by a team of lovely ladies 😜
Imagine before your wedding as you are all pumped up about not letting the guests have wedding cake 🎂 😂 bet she was watching everyone all night to make sure they did not get any freebies 😭 sounds like a really crappy wedding 🎂🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What were those stories last night!!.....narrow boats and camper vans, apparently the great wisdom that is Jane has declared that narrow boats can't be taken in the sea and you can only go "up and down" in them so camper vans would be better as you can take them abroad, she honestly sounds like a complete idiot in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s unbelievable! I don’t remember having any cake left over once everyone had some, I took some into work etc...
One for the Q&A - ‘did you agonise over the decision to lie about where and by who your products are mass produced or did it just come to you naturally? Thx xxx’
yes!! Exactly! Hope someone asks that!! I would but she’s blocked me....🤷‍♀️

What were those stories last night!!.....narrow boats and camper vans, apparently the great wisdom that is Jane has declared that narrow boats can't be taken in the sea and you can only go "up and down" in them so camper vans would be better as you can take them abroad, she honestly sounds like a complete idiot in them.
She really is very, very stupid. Unbelievably so..

....and to say ‘sod ‘em, we paid for that cake’ what did she think a wedding is for?? Only for her and daft boy to eat? Jane, people ‘paid’ to come to your wedding!! Hen night, clothes, travel, gift! You really are a terrible human being!

*wedding cake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Trying to copy Tarrrrrnya going on about a camper van 🙄 no way could she go on one of those narrow boats, her arse wouldn't fit and it would up-end with her and the lardy bean aboard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think that’s easy! Just buy a load of stock and put a sticker on it and milk your loyal subs .View attachment 585787
Wouldn't you love to hear she was on the tv and been striped back and put in her place. Who does she think she is? We could all buy shite and sell it on. I het itchy when i see people buying that presoaked sponge 🧽 😐.
Who are the mad yolks buying the crap?

Reactions: 10
She's sold the cricut machine ,I wonder did Amy buy it 😂
More than likely. Poor pet, amy if you read this get away from her you are better than her she only uses people for what they can do for her for FREE or to get people to buy shite from her.

Just incase I’m missing out on any good accounts, who are they xx
Me too! Any suggestions of people we should be following for good or bad reasons. Got rid of all those D..k heads that have hundreds of thousands 😳 followers the fame goes to their head.
Janey need not worry about getting all those followers. I only stay for the fun of watching how to run 2 successful businesses 🤪🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt anyone could remember the buffet from our wedding as we were all high on life....and booze, singing our heads off, dancing, reminiscing, cracking jokes and laughing til our sides hurt, if one of my friends messaged me to say they still remembered the quiche i'd be asking if they were ok! Then again maybe they were face planting the quiche rather than watch Charlie do his full monty dance for Jane 🤮
Mine gets mentioned (occasionally)only cos we went for the easy option of hot carvery sandwiches/chip butties for the veggies. Safe to say though I'd be pretty freaked out to receive a text about how memorable the hot roast buffet was rather than the hours of dancing, the band we hired, the laughter and friendship 😏 Oh Helen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Mine gets mentioned (occasionally)only cos we went for the easy option of hot carvery sandwiches/chip butties for the veggies. Safe to say though I'd be pretty freaked out to receive a text about how memorable the hot roast buffet was rather than the hours of dancing, the band we hired, the laughter and friendship 😏 Oh Helen 🤦‍♀️
Can totally understand yours being mentioned as it sounds amazing and so different but quiche.....quiche 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane wouldn't fit on a narrow boat....she would need a great big bloody cruise ship 😅

I doubt anyone could remember the buffet from our wedding as we were all high on life....and booze, singing our heads off, dancing, reminiscing, cracking jokes and laughing til our sides hurt, if one of my friends messaged me to say they still remembered the quiche i'd be asking if they were ok! Then again maybe they were face planting the quiche rather than watch Charlie do his full monty dance for Jane 🤮
We had sausage and bacon butties for our buffet, they went down well 😊 my favourite photos of our wedding are the dancing ones, some peoples faces on them are so funny! Caught one of my nieces in mid mosh so her hair is sticking up like electric wire. Defo one for a Moonpig card when she's 21 🤣🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lazy duck it’s a two second job 🥴🥴🥴
lazy beeatch! I've cleaned my whole house top to bottom today including all three bathrooms, that's right three Jane, im clearly posher than you seen as you rate peoples standing by how many bathrooms they have 🤣 and just done the 3rd load of laundry yet this weapon can't even be arsed to dust her TV cabinet and thinks it makes a good insta story FFS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.