Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane, take the day off. You can be stupid again tomorrow
This picture has nothing to do with groups like this. There is no law against discussing someone who puts themselves out there publicly, and airs their dirty washing for all to see and hear. The police would laugh at her naivety, and probably explain to her how dangerous it is to make yourself so public.

Reactions: 13
She's probably breaking the law on several counts; operating a business from her home without the landlord's permission, not declaring earnings correctly, fraudulent statements about the products she sells, fabricating illness in order to receive furlough and sick pay when it suits her, plagiarism of other sellers products and logos ....I'm sure there's a lot more to add! So yes, chat away about the law chins 🤫🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Frauding Tesco out of sick money declaring she was shielding while running a business from home ...good job it's all documented here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those Coconomy clothes that she loved! The fur trimmed cape for ‘date night’ ‘loose at the wrists’ she can’t even review anything properly!! But you never hear these you tubers who will ‘always give honest reviews’ ever, ever say they anything but how much they ‘love’ the biggest load of rubbish ever made! We never saw Jane wear any of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those Coconomy clothes that she loved! The fur trimmed cape for ‘date night’ ‘loose at the wrists’ she can’t even review anything properly!! But you never hear these you tubers who will ‘always give honest reviews’ ever, ever say they anything but how much they ‘love’ the biggest load of rubbish ever made! We never saw Jane wear any of it!!!
The vagina dress would team well with the fur trimmed cape 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's probably breaking the law on several counts; operating a business from her home without the landlord's permission, not declaring earnings correctly, fraudulent statements about the products she sells, fabricating illness in order to receive furlough and sick pay when it suits her, plagiarism of other sellers products and logos ....I'm sure there's a lot more to add! So yes, chat away about the law chins 🤫🥴
Yep! And also, not displaying the ingredients on products; failing to display on her website the address of where the products are made/contact details of the business; and now, making products and then, I’m guessing, without any kind of verification/authentication?!!

Does she need/has she got a license to make and sell her own products. I may be wrong but surely your premises have to acquire some kind of health certificate to do this?

Yes, so she said! 😱

Thank you so much x
Yes she needs a licence in the same way that someone who produces food etc on a premises must acquire a licence ... how completely ridiculous that she thinks she can make bits of rubbish and just sell them ... insurance?!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Yep! And also, not displaying the ingredients on products; failing to display on her website the address of where the products are made/contact details of the business; and now, making products and then, I’m guessing, without any kind of verification/authentication?!!

Yes she needs a licence in the same way that someone who produces food etc on a premises must acquire a licence ... how completely ridiculous that she thinks she can make bits of rubbish and just sell them ... insurance?!!!!!
But she is clp compwiant remember! 🤣 bizniss woman of the year doesn’t have a clue does she lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread : still peddling soaps and tat but too breathless to clean the manky flat...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching fat piggies latest YouTube video and the words that will stick with me until my dying day that have just spilled out of her wobbly trap. ‘ I never sit still “ honestly I felt a trickle of liquid run down my legs as I howled with laughter. She’s also had a melt down while she’s been making her wax melts !! Yawwwnn new venture. Her arms in that red jacket, duck me she’s like the hulk, it,s about to come apart at the seams, she’s like a bleeping barrel. Now that she,s going through her new pwoducts that she’s made I can’t be bleeping arsed watching the gif. As usual Charlie’s grandad has been ill so she tries to turn the sympathy back to her, scheming skank !!

Wait till
The size of her in the thumb nail for new video 😲
you watch the fucker, she looks even more scary 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I,ve just sniggered at myself, don’t you just love spell check ! Just merrily type away then I click post and don’t bother to read until I’ve posted. I,ve just described Jane as a gif instead of a git !!!😂😂😂😂

Maybe when I've had some caffeine
No think you’ll need something stronger, not unless you save that for the live at 4pm. Think I,ll go in the hot tub then and watch her on the projector screen. A big head on a big screen mmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.