Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine meeting him in bar asking what he does for a living , I’m a retired footballer Um erm yeah and biznessssss owner of um erm erm erm yeah erm yeah soaps 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Yes....emmm......errr, like me and my beautiful wife Jane are emmmm, errrr, well, emmm, we’re like emmm, like the owners errrr a small emm, like family errrrr, emmm bizness...oh? Where are you? <looks wildly around and sees only an empty barstool>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Yes....emmm......errr, like me and my beautiful wife Jane are emmmm, errrr, well, emmm, we’re like emmm, like the owners errrr a small emm, like family errrrr, emmm bizness...oh? Where are you? <looks wildly around and sees only an empty barstool>
I think it must be Jane that makes him like that nervous and worried about saying the wrong thing. He cant have got to assistant manager without being able to string sentences together surely.

I bet he is confident at work and a wet rag constantly being rung out by Jane at home

God love him...I’m sure he’s a nice enough chap, but my God, what a dull existence! I wonder what he’d be like with someone with a bit of get up and go? Instead of living with someone who whines like a toddler, can’t go anywhere because she might need the toylit and wants to live like she’s 70 yrs old!

Reactions: 11
I think it must be Jane that makes him like that nervous and worried about saying the wrong thing. He cant have got to assistant manager without being able to string sentences together surely.

I bet he is confident at work and a wet rag constantly being rung out by Jane at home
She’s a domineering mother towards him, he looks to her for validation on everything he does , even in the old vids she cut in if he wavered from the script he’s not allowed to think for himself or form an opinion ... #narcwife

Reactions: 9
God love him...I’m sure he’s a nice enough chap, but my God, what a dull existence! I wonder what he’d be like with someone with a bit of get up and go? Instead of living with someone who whines like a toddler, can’t go anywhere because she might need the toylit and wants to live like she’s 70 yrs old!
i think he would be enjoying life and out visiting places like Duxford etc they never do anything that reflects his interests, it is literally always what she wants

Reactions: 8
Yes, you’re right. He only get to do things that she wants to do to. He said he would love a campervan, that was immediately vetoed!!

Reactions: 7
I know plenty of pensioners who have more get up and go than them! What a dull existence!

Also, why oh why do they never walk anywhere?? They live in a lovely part of the country with the beach on their doorstep. All they do is sit in their car stuffing themselves with crap food.

Get out of the car and go for a walk you pair of lazy fat fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know plenty of pensioners who have more get up and go than them! What a dull existence!

Also, why oh why do they never walk anywhere?? They live in a lovely part of the country with the beach on their doorstep. All they do is sit in their car stuffing themselves with crap food.

Get out of the car and go for a walk you pair of lazy fat fuckers!
There is a fabulous man i know who is 86 years old he goes off on a train for the day on day trips on pub crawls every week, he goes somewhere on a train then to like three pubs for a beer in each and some lunch and a wonder round looking at things, goes home. he does the same when he visits his daughter in Australia each Christmas. he does lots of walking and cycling, he puts Jane and Bean to shame, he is a legend and everyone loves him here and in Australia.

In the members vid he said he would love to go out for a curry and she said you know I would not do that 🥴 bleeping strange couple, I do feel like if he was with a normal women he would be a lot better must give his personality a boost

• Wow
In the members vid he said he would love to go out for a curry and she said you know I would not do that 🥴 bleeping strange couple, I do feel like if he was with a normal women he would be a lot better must give his personality a boost
i dont get why she wouldnt she makes curries at home, have a bloody korma if you are scared of shitting yourself...the problem is caused by the tit put in your mouth every single day, one meal will make very little difference, shut the duck up and let your husband make a decision for a change chins

• Haha
he's her puppet, remember when she refused to be on camera because she had covid anxiety (ie off sick) and he sat there saying everything she'd told him too and when he went off track she chimed in with the gallbladder voice, i've not liked him at all from that day, he said NHS workers were trained to deal with pandemics so shouldn't moan and that poor Jane as a front line supermarket worker was being put at risk, then the dopey git tweeted tesco about keeping staff safe and tagged boris in it.......confirmed what we already knew about her working at Tesco and it was swiftly deleted when they'd had their daily tattle catch up ;)
anything decent or outgoing that Charlie was is long gone, his fun sucker wife has long since got rid of it.

Reactions: 14

I agree with this so much. I bet he's a different person without that lump controlling him. He often looks fed up and annoyed with her. He's too loyal by the looks, his choice but I bet his family are not impressed. If my son brought a thing like chins home there would be drama 🤣🤨

• Haha
I agree with this so much. I bet he's a different person without that lump controlling him. He often looks fed up and annoyed with her. He's too loyal by the looks, his choice but I bet his family are not impressed. If my son brought a thing like chins home there would be drama 🤣🤨
If my son brought anyone like chins home i'd lure her out with a trail of food that lead to a note saying piss off with a bribe of a £20 just eats gift card, that should do it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should’ve gone on his own! If she says ‘no’ that’s it...it doesn’t happen. He’s such a big wet lettuce!

Reactions: 9
No doubt the reason for the MIL collapsing at the wedding , “always listen to your mother boys “ that’s what I tell my sons 😂

A shoutout to tattle maybe 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
No doubt the reason for the MIL collapsing at the wedding , “always listen to your mother boys “ that’s what I tell my sons 😂

A shoutout to tattle maybe 🤔
Without a doubt I thought that when I saw it. She wants to take her own advice she's a right jealous cow. We all saw her behaviour when Helen had her house decorated.

Mum's can spot a wrong un a mile away!

Reactions: 8
Without a doubt I thought that when I saw it. She wants to take her own advice she's a right jealous cow. We all saw her behaviour when Helen had her house decorated.

Mum's can spot a wrong un a mile away!
Yeah she didn't even pass much comment on it ,I don't think Helen and Gav have much time for her I think it's more Charlie they favour ,they just tolerate her 🙄

Yeah she didn't even pass much comment on it ,I don't think Helen and Gav have much time for her I think it's more Charlie they favour ,they just tolerate her 🙄
she said something really snarky like "ooh its much better than it was before" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.