Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Charlie still has the link to her Muscle food page on his bio would she still be getting payed by them !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s gonna come out with a I need to talk video I bet 🙄 too busy to cook and only has time for fast food 🍟 🍔 ewww imagine buying wax melts she’s made from that kitchen 🤢 prob come complete with pubes and food crumbs 😷😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Im am thank you, just wish it would stop bloomin raining so we can get out and about a bit or even in the garden, hope you and the doc are good too :)

All her food would be red on the traffic light system for sure! One look at her puffy dull face tells anyone she isnt eating any fresh or decent food, she looks shocking and is only getting worse.
We’re good thanks Lex, we got married a few weeks ago! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s tagging her customers on her scents page with their orders .I hope they gave her permission 🙄.......,View attachment 591571View attachment 591572View attachment 591574View attachment 591575
Does she need/has she got a license to make and sell her own products. I may be wrong but surely your premises have to acquire some kind of health certificate to do this?

Products ‘I’ve made?’ What...in that kitchen?? 🤢
Yes, so she said! 😱

Congratulations ! hope you have many happy years together🥂
Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she need/has she got a license to make and sell her own products. I may be wrong but surely your premises have to acquire some kind of health certificate to do this?
I'm sure she must need some kind of health cert or else everyone and their brother would be doing it.

Reactions: 8
I am aware I will come across as snobby/elitist but I really hate how JG describes products as 'scents' to me scent is something an animal recognises on another animal. Products have fragrances or perfume.
You are right! Scent to me is what a skunk sprays out of its arse or what a dog expresses from it’s anal glands so perhaps fat flaps is right when she describes her pwoducts as scents as let’s face it the aroma will be bleeping vile anyway !!😂😂

She’s gonna come out with a I need to talk video I bet 🙄 too busy to cook and only has time for fast food 🍟 🍔 ewww imagine buying wax melts she’s made from that kitchen 🤢 prob come complete with pubes and food crumbs 😷😷😷
Yea the pubes would be like candle wicks 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's so thick she thinks people chatting on a gossip forum is the same thing as directly messaging and harassing people, she will never stop people being allowed opinions and freedom of speech, she needs to learn the difference between actual trolling and people discussing others on other platforms ie tattle, she's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she's so thick she thinks people chatting on a gossip forum is the same thing as directly messaging and harassing people, she will never stop people being allowed opinions and freedom of speech, she needs to learn the difference between actual trolling and people discussing others on other platforms ie tattle, she's pathetic
Exactly this, she even commented on the post saying it’s made her day, made me laugh because it’s Wayne Lineker’s post, maybe she fancies a bit of sleazy Wayne 😂. I think she fails to realise that this is a moderated forum and perfectly legal, any unacceptable comments on here are deleted. The people being arrested are people who have sent racist tweets for example, god she’s thick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Finally the law is being enforced you guyzzzzz. Fingers crossed the law will now do something about people lying about the provenance of their tat products to knowingly mislead and exploit online shoppers. Justice for all!!!!!!

Oh deahhhhhhhhh Jane x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol was just coming on to say this sh e really is as thick as mince.

Charwee those trolls are in for it now iznit Charwee bean. I need to snort some choklit to celebrate heehaw *contorts mouth into different shapes* . Now then, let's get to back falsely advertising our products and say they're made by a team of lovely ladies.....oh deahh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.