Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are gluttons. An over 400 caloweee pie and then they are also going to have potatoes?! And likely mountains of thick gravy. If you are trying to lose weight you cut down and eat better food not fatty pies and a mountain of potatoes. This is why she is never going to lose weight. Have the pie if you really really want it but have it with loads of veg instead.
Charlie’s gravy is legendary !!!! Always remember that brick they tried to serve up once , was like one of those sewer fat bombs, rank !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie’s gravy is legendary !!!! Always remember that brick they tried to serve up once , was like one of those sewer fat bombs, rank !!!!!!
It looks like what came out of the dog’s arse this morning (she has a wee sore tummy, poor soul) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be on the takeaways tonight 😂 stressful being a boss baby 👶🏼
She,s on them nearly every night, must be a hard life being a full on bizniz woman like fat flaps !!

It looks like what came out of the dog’s arse this morning (she has a wee sore tummy, poor soul) 😂😂
Or like what is coming out of my arse at the minute, it’s all over the bleeping place , not the tit my bowel behaviour following my recent treatment. I darent move in case I get a bout of the squits now I know what it must be like walking in poor Jane’s shoes struggling away as she does with her IBS , duck off Jane !!!!

Reactions: 11
Just watching the boring pack with me One of her lovely ladies (at soapshackuk) is making her a new whip in snow fairy 🤣🤣

720BD356-19EC-4973-B0A9-20694211877E.jpeg

Just watching the boring pack with me One of her lovely ladies (at soapshackuk) is making her a new whip in snow fairy 🤣🤣

720BD356-19EC-4973-B0A9-20694211877E.jpeg
Someone mentioned earlier Amy would want one for her long dead granny 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She,s on them nearly every night, must be a hard life being a full on bizniz woman like fat flaps !!

Or like what is coming out of my arse at the minute, it’s all over the bleeping place , not the tit my bowel behaviour following my recent treatment. I darent move in case I get a bout of the squits now I know what it must be like walking in poor Jane’s shoes struggling away as she does with her IBS , duck off Jane !!!!
This is the problem with Chins she has absolutely no idea of what it truly means to suffer and struggle. She at least, needs a slap around her sizable chops with a wet fish to wake her up a bit. If she had to go through something like you have had to endure she would have crumbled a long long time ago. She's pathetic!

Reactions: 15
I don't see how she's making much profit at all when the costs of all the bloody packaging and stickers she fannies on with is deducted

Reactions: 12
I’d imagine it hasn’t occurred to her to factor in the cost of her time so if she clears 75p on a sponge once the cost price and packing shite and postage is paid for she’s like yay.....75p 😂

• Haha
I looked at her website earlier and a box flashes up in the bottom left corner saying where people are who've ordered items, one said "someone in Burnley ordered a unicorn and dinosaur children's bag" im expecting Tan to be showing them in her vlog next week!

I’d imagine it hasn’t occurred to her to factor in the cost of her time so if she clears 75p on a sponge once the cost price and packing shite and postage is paid for she’s like yay.....75p 😂
that's exactly it, she's too dense to realise any biznizz worth its salt understands bottom line and takes every single cost into account, she's probably at a loss with all the spending on boxes, tissue paper, packing peanuts, stickers, strands, parcel boxes, positivity (or some shite) cards, sweets, sellotape etc

• Haha
Eleven parcels packed in 2 hours 23 minutes...SO many orders, SO much to do, SO busy Guyzzzz...she wouldn’t know busy if it bit her on her ever expanding ass! She wouldn’t last long at Amazon would she?

Reactions: 16
So basically 2 hours looking at chins tits and a box 😂😭
Ps ain’t she got little tits for a big bird 😬

She’s really pissed off her supplier has been found out 😂 and apparently we HATE the fact she gets orders and if only we knew what went into her biznessssss 🙄 you shouldn’t tell fibs then chins !
also burners selling out out guys but it’s ok she can pop out and get some more ? She had about 4 in stock when they went on website 😂 her buying power is zero and it’s obvious she’s just buying them cheap from a local pound shop

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

She’s really pissed off her supplier has been found out 😂 and apparently we HATE the fact she gets orders and if only we knew what went into her biznessssss 🙄 you shouldn’t tell fibs then chins !
also burners selling out out guys but it’s ok she can pop out and get some more ? She had about 4 in stock when they went on website 😂 her buying power is zero and it’s obvious she’s just buying them cheap from a local pound shop
did she mention we found her supplier out? omg how funny!

• Haha

She admitted that we *are correct?! 🤣🤣🤣 omg so why would anyone bother ordering from her if they too can just "pop out" to get some more 😳🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ what an utter clown she is!

• Haha

She’s gonna get lots more on the website as they’ve sold out so fast 😂

So not only does she work 2 hours at Tesco she spends 2 to 3 hours a day being a boss babe. Wow! What does she do with the other 10 hours ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said we don’t have anything to do 🤣 that rich coming from that stinky slob who sits on the sofa all day who prob picks her arse then sniffs her fingers 🤢 (She looks the type) then goes on to eat 10 pukka pies as a light snack 😂

• Haha
She said we don’t have anything to do 🤣 that rich coming from that stinky slob who sits on the sofa all day who prob picks her arse then sniffs her fingers 🤢 (She looks the type) then goes on to eat 10 pukka pies as a light snack 😂
I will need to watch that hahaha. She is quite often sat on her stinky sofa at 3/4 in the day watching netflix so she’s one to talk 😂 I work full time Jane, hun - something you’ve never done in your puff! And I have care duties for a relative......have you considered using some of your netflix time to help the real Mrs Gammons? Thought not....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ooh so did someone call her out on the live? Did she admit they’re not made by her wonderful team of ladies??!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.