Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
well all she showed in that FM world vlog was how little she knows about a company she's part of, she kept saying oh im not sure i'll find out, she also calls it fm perfumes when its fm world and she asked people watching to let her know what isn't very good from there haha great "rep" Jane ;)
she keeps saying how she likes to be busy and wants more money.........GO FULL TIME THEN honestly is she really that dim??
She's like a little girl getting excited about stickers and sweets she's putting in peoples parcels, its so cringe. I see a few people on my news feed desperately trying to sell the stuff and bleating on how amazing it is, all claiming its the exact same oils used in top brand perfumes etc yet she seems to think she's the only one to have heard about it.
Made me chuckle how she said they were replicas of the celebrity brands like......alien and black opium.....which celebs are they then jane?? what a muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Here to hate

"Charlie, what was in your sausage and bean pot?".
"Erm...sausages, potatoes and beans"
"Oohhhh beans?" Well yes Jane, clue is in the f***ing title!

I see she's already making sure she eats all her snacks rather than just eating when hungry.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They should’ve showed us them weighing themselves at the beginning and the end of the five days. Obviously they couldn’t do that because they either wouldn’t have lost or they’ve gained. A couple of shysters!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I didn’t comment last night as I was watching the second part of hospital which was emotionally moving to say the least. This morning I watched the porky twunt and again part of me was moved, my fucking bowels !!! She talks so much shit it set me off. We got the same old dribble didn’t we “ oh I’m not going to put myself under pressure to weigh myself every week , it will be only when I want to” in other words she’s pissed off already and hasn’t got the willpower to stick to it. Fuck off to Beachyhead Jane and give us some new content as your pathetic attempts at weight loss are beyond a joke !!!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She'll be getting herself a brief case next to carry from the kitchen to the bedroom, oops I mean office

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I just watched the first bit of the live, im sure she was pissed! whats with the hysterical laughter and faces she pulls doing it? and the whistling when she says a word wrong? its all very OTT and cringe whatever it is, also IF she did lose 3.5lbs last week she found them again.......on her chins! what a joke! claiming to be losing weight then going live and giving us angles like this that she can't edit or photo shop ;) just be honest for once Jane......no weight has been lost for a while now, stop telling porkies

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Just watched the weekend eating vlog and i think it has been said on here a few times but why do they HAVE to have their snacks?? Meals can't be that filling then if you need a snack in between.

Here is my what I eat in a day....working bank holiday Monday edition....

Arrived in work, started at 9am. Didn't fancy my usual weetabix so just grazed on fruit. I took water melon, strawberries and a banana. Picked at that on and off for a couple hours. I have a sat on my arse desk job so that was suited me fine.

Lunch was a salad (salid) I did a subway style one and had sweet chilli chicken with a garlic and herb dressing. Ski yogurt.

Mid afternoon was just a banana and tea we have just had a beef in oyster sauce stir fry with noodles and one of them stir fry veg kits where its already chopped up.

Rinsed all todays food down with water and 1 cup of tea.

6:30pm in the evening now, cant see myself having much else. Didn't count a single calorie but I know it's been a good day.

Just saying though I haven't snacked on mountain chips or granade bars and feel satisfied so muscle food can do one with their plans. If muscle food need you to snack then get the customers to eat fruit instead.

• Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Was gonna say doing a Homer Simpson resting the belly on the towel rail 😂
Im almost at that stage 😂😂

It looks to me like she was sitting on a chair and just put her feet on the scales :eek: Yes, I know it sounds daft but I've watched it a couple of times and her feet appear on the scales almost at the same time and it just doesn't look natural to me. Why would you do that in the dark? There's jiggery pokery going on here for sure. 🤪 I'm off to take my meds now.
Charlie using a hoist and lowering her down on to them 😂😂

• Haha

Xxsallywxxx

I actually do the job Jane does. But we aren’t all a lazy, food dreaming person like her. This job is taking our team 6/7/8 hours each morning. And she’s working 4. It’s giving us a bad name, and also makes us very frustrated when people go home when there is still plenty of work to be done.

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
the food swap she sent to helen was rubbish, welsh crisps!! a cake available in any supermarket, eccles cakes, a can of cola and a sachet of horlicks and some martmite nuts that were reduced to about 39p everywhere as no one wanted to buy them, zero effort gone into that as per
You could tell Helen and Gav weren't impressed!!

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
To me, this musclefood plan, is a lot of food/snacks, it would be far too much in a day for me. Jane and daft boy eat every snack as if it’s compulsory to to eat between meals. If they forget to eat their after lunch snack, presumably because they’re full, they feel they have to have it anyway, so eat it about 30 mins before their dinner because they ‘forgot’ if you’ve forgotten you don’t need it!! I don’t know why I watch them, they are the most stupid people I know! Mind you, I only manage a few minutes of her now.....she contradicts herself constantly! YOU'RE ON VIDEO YOU EEJIT, WE CAN REWIND!!!!!
It is a lot of food. Perfect for someone who did daily exercise and burnt a lot of calories. Not good for those who burn eff all 😂

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Hope we get a before and after weigh in.....I want to pull my own ears off when she asks daft boy a question!!! It takes sooooo looonnnnngggg for him to get to the point 😴 he says something, corrects himself, lots of ‘like...’ and it’s all tosh anyway. I’m thinking ‘don’t ask his opinion, don’t ask his opinion, don’t ask....OH GOD 🙈 she’s asked his opinion!’ He so very, very, boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t help but think muscle food trolls them like mean girls where she’s given bars to make her gain weight. Muscle food are pretty good if you are following a proper plan and exercise routine my husband used to buy from them on 3500 calories a day when working out to gain muscle etc I don’t think Jane even knows what protein is or does. She needs to exercise ffs foods fuel not pleasure muscle food must know and see she’s not serious about weight loss those snacks are gym goer snacks not binge eater snacks.

• Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
They are honestly a pair of pigs 🤢 Charlie has been looking a bit dead inside as of late, but do you notice how alive he looks when he is eating haha? He is just as bad as Chins! He was scoffing the crisps like he hadn’t eaten in days 🙄 also, got a nice top view of the combover in the taste test vid - it looks like some hair that’s on the floor of the hairdressers has been plonked on his dome. Just shave it ffs!!

382429CD-DEEA-41A3-A38F-68E55F63A507.jpeg

• Haha

Rosap

Her Insta profile now states Owner of Scents by Jane 🤣🤣

What a fuckin eijit. She's a multi tier seller, not a business person. She's not even a sales person. She's just a boring liar who looks like she's being blown up with a balloon pump.

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Someone's getting a bit big for their boots 🤣
She’s such a pleb. An ‘office’ for what....two hours a day work at most lol? Plus it’s hardly an office.....it’s just a desk in her spare room. It’s about as much of an office as my home working space (which I am at all day btw Jane, because I have a full time job) is - which is my laptop dock and monitor at my dressing table in my bedroom lol.

• Haha

Rosap

That jumper is fucking disgusting.. There's a reason it was 3.50. 🤢

A little tip for you Jane : oversize clothing hangs great on slim people but makes plus size folk look bigger. You're welcome

• Haha