Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the food swap she sent to helen was rubbish, welsh crisps!! a cake available in any supermarket, eccles cakes, a can of cola and a sachet of horlicks and some martmite nuts that were reduced to about 39p everywhere as no one wanted to buy them, zero effort gone into that as per
You could tell Helen and Gav weren't impressed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You could tell Helen and Gav weren't impressed!!
yes Helen threw some real shade at them when she asked Alexa where anglesea was and also when she said they could get that cake where they were 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes Helen threw some real shade at them when she asked Alexa where anglesea was and also when she said they could get that cake where they were 😂
What did she expect from the Gammons though? Jane can hardly read the labels, let alone know where places are in the UK, I’m surprised she didn’t send her some Guiness🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jane thinks she lives in the Channel Islands.....she hasn’t got a clue. She’s so thick she needs locking up for her own safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What we ate Friday and Saturday....... Errr, everything in our cupboards, neighbours cupboards, KFC drive thru, robbed the local food bank.... And STILL hungry aren't we Charlie Bean??? I said, Aren't we????
Oh guys, I think he's having a sh*t..... You ate too much Charlie!! Do what I do and calorie count!! (For elephants)
She is seriously deluded......... 🐘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So on the latest video, she says “I didn’t think we would get through all the food on the plan” Piss off Jane, who are you trying to kid 😂. Then you see Charlie wiping his bowl clean with his fingers!! Dirty fucker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So on the latest video, she says “I didn’t think we would get through all the food on the plan” Piss off Jane, who are you trying to kid 😂. Then you see Charlie wiping his bowl clean with his fingers!! Dirty fucker!
How can she say that they haven't gone off plan when we all saw them porking their way through a Welsh taste test. Is this woman for real?!

• Haha
How can she say that they haven't gone off plan when we all saw them porking their way through a Welsh taste test. Is this woman for real?!
And a grocery shop ! she's already filmed it so they must have got that in before they finished the muscle food plan.

• Haha
Exactly!! They haven’t eaten anything that wasn’t on plan?! You’re on camera eating other stuff you complete duffer!!!!!! Charlie, licking his fingers 🤢🤢no wonder they don’t eat out.......

• Haha
So Charlie was still on the wine aswell ,I thought you couldn't waiver from the plan if you're doing it 💯and what did she mean if you'd calories left you could have more stuff , were the meals not tailored to the specific daily calorie allowance?

• Haha
She is making a proper twit of herself on YouTube.... Let her crack on 😉

She’s now doing FM World.....it’s a pyramid scheme
And to think, she was the winning sperm.... FFS 👀

• Haha
She’s very ambitious and is driven by money guyyyyys, yeah we know you’re driven by money you greedy cow. She‘s finally admitted her job in Tesco is part time after saying it’s full time for years 🙄
Shes desperately plugging this perfume company now the grabbing mare

• Haha
She’s very ambitious and is driven by money guyyyyys, yeah we know you’re driven by money you greedy cow. She‘s finally admitted her job in Tesco is part time after saying it’s full time for years 🙄
Shes desperately plugging this perfume company now the grabbing mare
Well that wouldn't pay much ,so Charlie must basically pay for everything flat,car etc ,her wage would barely cover the top up shops.He must be a right mug

• Heart
Well that wouldn't pay much ,so Charlie must basically pay for everything flat,car etc ,her wage would barely cover the top up shops.He must be a right mug
He’s one big head, he should tell her to get off her arse and work full time as we’ve said for ages!

• Haha
Who thinks Helen's a secret tattle she didn't seem to show she liked jane on the taste test video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.