Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got her PO box yet? We should send her one 🤣🤣🤣

I mean all jokes aside I actually follow SW and it works for me too. If its any consolation I went off plan xmas week and gained 10lbs 😂😂
I actually lost weight at Christmas but I stuck to plan🤣 my Christmas binge was during the week except I didn’t eat a ton of mince pies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"does it look like ive got a lazy eye" ......no just a lazy arse!!!
her eye isnt hay fever it looks like eczema or dry skin and could be easily cleared up with 1% cortisone cream bought from the chemist for under £2, surprised she hasn't gone to A&E with it
Give her time and she will be sat on her fat arse in A&E, even more so with it beimg bank holiday weekend. I can't put into words how much it infuriates me that these pair of silly twats waste so much time and money using A&E rather than getting at GP or dentist appointment. And then to film it all asif it's a day trip put for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't know why she can't just follow the guidelines and ask a pharmacist before bothering a doctor.. Isn't there one at work? Most big Tescos have them. Or is she too important to queue with the pheasants at the pharmacy?

Reactions: 9
It was funny when she was moaning about her eye before and asked Charlie did he think it looked red... cue the 'umming' from Charlie and him saying it looked fine 😂😂

She probably picked at it to make it sore for attention, the weirdo. I wouldn't put anything past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, she has been to the Dr’s (and A&E) more times in the last 2/3 years than I have been in the last 20 years or more!
I wouldn’t dream of going to the Dr about my eye like she has! She says it’s hayfever, go to the bloody chemist. 😡

Reactions: 7
Of course pad thai was her favourite she only had to ping it.
Of course not forgetting the sarrrrrtay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That tickled me the way she said sarrrrtay 😂
I don't know if its just the accent difference, I have a really strong Yorkshire accent so pronounce it exactly as its written satay. I just dont understand where the aaarrrrr come from saaaattttttyyy😆

• Haha
I am so close to unfollowing the chins, her feed is really pissing me off right now. It's such a hate watch. Shes such a nasty piece of work making out shes so nice. Her anxiety which suddenly has gone and shes going shopping in different shops nearly every day like everything is back to normal. 2 youtubes every day it's all bull. I think I got up on the wrong side of bed, shes majorly wound me up the last few days/weeks

Reactions: 11
BTW Janeychins, the correct British spelling is CENTRE!! Trying to lure American viewers into your BS nonsense by spelling it their way is a nonsense.... Just like you and your calorie counting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't think it's anything to do with luring anyone in, she just can't spell .....

• Haha
I don't know if its just the accent difference, I have a really strong Yorkshire accent so pronounce it exactly as its written satay. I just dont understand where the aaarrrrr come from saaaattttttyyy😆
Not an accent thing, I’m a southerner and I say it like you!
She miss pronounces so many words or uses them in the wrong context and even makes them up, it’s no wonder the sub titles on YT doesn’t know what the duck she is on about.

• Haha
I’m calorie counting but most of it’s going on fruit and vege & plant based food :) this is crackers. Literally no fresh food at all! What is this ‘plan’
Gets me how its called Live Clean. The only clean things I see are the meal packs where it's all pre chopped, they would be useful for me when I don't get home until gone 7pm some nights.
The rest of it not so clean. Just all processed pre-packed stuff!
I get that we all need a bit of convenience but seriously takes no time at time to chop and box up some melon to take to work.

Why is her only way to describe food and meals have to involve “filling” It’s really strange the way she talks about food especially trying to flog the boxes during her Q&A 😆

Why is her only way to describe food and meals have to involve “filling” It’s really strange the way she talks about food especially trying to flog the boxes during her Q&A 😆
Jane and “filling” don’t go together in the same sentence, the woman is never bloody full, well only full of bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not an accent thing, I’m a southerner and I say it like you!
She miss pronounces so many words or uses them in the wrong context and even makes them up, it’s no wonder the sub titles on YT doesn’t know what the duck she is on about.
Niveyay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.