Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dookie

Thought they were reviewing live clean? How can they review something they aren't following! How many calories have they consumed doing this "taste test"?

Reactions: 12

SusanBoobson

Yes but does she have anxiety and stress that's the thing? one minute she's so afraid she can't go to work the ,nxt she's waltzing round home bargains.Is she the "real deal" or a compulsive liar ,I can't work her out...
She wouldn’t know stress and anxiety if it hit her in her face! No kids, part time job with little responsibilities, nice apartment near the coast and a husband that’s so tightly wrapped round her fingers 🙄
If she ever does have a baby it will be torture to watch she’ll fuss about absolutely everything and be ‘one of those’ the type of women who think they’re the first to ever get pregnant and raise a child.

• Haha

Gossipmongers

She may be dyslexic, but i know dyslexic people who are teachers/professionals though so thats not an excuse. She's just not very intelligent or eloquent in the way she speaks. She didn't go to college or university. Which is unusual these days as most people will go just for the experience alone. She's quite happy just plodding along at Tescos, hating every second of it but does it because it's easy.
My partner is also dyslexic and is now got 11 letters after his name, one of the smartest people I know. Jane is just lazy, in every way. She can’t be bothered to exercise, she can’t be bothered to cook and eat correctly, she can’t be bothered to work full time, she can’t be bothered to talk properly, she can’t be bothered to spell correctly.. I could go on 🙄

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Both Jane and Helen are known for weightless. People follow them for that. They don't have dazzling personalities or exciting lives. They aren't attractive, intelligent or interesting. 🙈

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
The thing is thin people don’t eat three square meals and eat cheesecakes everyday after dinner . They have it once in a while. Her and Charlie will never change .

monga

VIP Member
She hasn't shut up about this hayfever she's suffering with. so why is she buying all these plants and flowers and spending practically everyday at the garden centre 🤔is it so Charlie will say" your eye's look terrible ,best take a few weeks off work"👍she'll try everything to get sitting on her lardy arse doing fck all .That muscle food plan was just a free top up shop ,no way had they any intention of following it ,as we can see the results speak for themselves :rolleyes:The only 7.5 lb Jane has lost is the money she spent at the garden centre on the chipped pot...

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
they're furious that there was no ice cream van up beachy head so they drove all over until they found one :rolleyes: then moaned how many people were out.........greedy bastards.....no other words for it #sorryNOTsorry

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!
Exactly! She only looks at the calories and doesn’t take into consideration the fat, salt, sugar, carbs in all this processed junk they eat. You’re right about being on holiday, it’s great to have nice food but after a few days I want to get back to my normal food/eating habits! And all that snacking!!!! It’s just constant eating...How many fresh starts, drawing the line, feeling positive. She done 3 workouts and she enjoys a gentle walk!!! She’s 27!! My nana enjoyed a gentle walk but then she was 93........Helen is exactly the same! They’ve been dieting for YEARS! We’ve heard it all before......yawn

Rosap

If you're having breakfast do not fast forward and stop on the bed scene. I repeat DO NOT STOP ON THE BED SCENE

The fuckin state of them. Charlies oopsy face and her doing peekaboo moobs 🤮🤮Why didn't they edit it out, it's turned me right off my crumpets and maple syrup 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
by the time she's deducted all the cost of the naff packaging and sweets she's adding to the parcels she'll be left with nack all anyway, she's like a twelve year old setting up a little enterprise for some pocket money, she'll be swapping them for pukka pies next ;)

• Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
Do you remember Charlie's CombOver? That was me :LOL:. I've changed my name and commented something else, but she's not responding so I wonder if it's just muted.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Why is her only way to describe food and meals have to involve “filling” It’s really strange the way she talks about food especially trying to flog the boxes during her Q&A 😆
Jane and “filling” don’t go together in the same sentence, the woman is never bloody full, well only full of bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just tried to watch that vlog omfg she’s so boring I kept skipping bits she’s like a old wee granny with her plants I swear she’s put more weight on, her face is massive it’s getting bigger. In that vlog I kept thinking of shrek she just needs her green face mask stuff and she’s a dead ringer for him 🤣 and omg bean is fair packing the lbs on. She feels fat and frumpy that’s cause you are chins finally some truth comes out your trap 👏 she’s definitely hitting 15 stone plus and bean looks about 17 stone. They really need some structure in their diet, calorie counting is obviously not working for them Jane sees a dinner at 350 cals when infact it’s double that but she’s only doing the damage to herself so batter on 😂 she keeps mentioning about her anxiety and self diagnosed IBS guess you’ve been reading on here again. Hi Chins 👋
So much anxiety that she will happily have an ice cream off a stranger who's been touching probably 100s of people all day! Yet she couldn't go to work for 2 wks..

And no shit chins that you "buy cheaply" I'd fall off my perch if you ever bought anything quality off your own back! She just gets worse and worse.

• Heart

burnbookregina

She's tagged Mrs Hinch on her Insta to show her the heart😂
Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh

• Haha
  • Sick

Charmed40

Chatty Member
She well put that live up to test the waters over her muscle food freebie. She makes me absolutely sick. She's so smug with her office, I can't actually write what I think. All I can say is that she is one big cunt 🤢🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I complained to musclefood last time around when they were giving the do the unthinkable boxes away to every imaginable “influencer” on YT including the 3 wise monkeys (Gammons, Helen and Tan) they said they can reach a wider audience faster and cheaper doing it this way even though I pointed out That most of the influencers couldn’t stick to a diet And that’s why they were in the shape they were in plus they were not going to buy into the plan after the freebies. Again musclefood came back and said the more or less weren't bothered and expected it was just a more cost effective way of reaching a target audience. So I came to the conclusion that we are the mugs that pay full whack for the goods and I,ve never bought from them !
WIDER AUDIENCE literally :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have thought her eyes have looked dreadful for a while now, sunken and really dark but hay fever on the coast? As a hay fever sufferer, I thought it’s a known thing that hay fever is minimal on the coast?

She’s so greedy and lazy, what’s the betting that to save her getting out of bed to discard the cucumber in the kitchen bin, she ate it. 🤣🤣
I noticed her eyes too ! it's probably the fumes from those fkn wax mewts, burning the eyes out of her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
If this pair have taught me anything it’s the fact they have to constantly know when and where they can next eat it’s so strange planning to the very last snack am I the only one who finds it odd?
Even if they aren’t hungry they eat because they can it makes no sense to me just stop eating So much and you will lose weight.