Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she said her channel is also a ‘lifestyle’ channel 🤣🤣🤣 we all want to be Jane & Charlie don’t we??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its the channel you watch to feel much better about yourself and your life ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t help but think muscle food trolls them like mean girls where she’s given bars to make her gain weight. Muscle food are pretty good if you are following a proper plan and exercise routine my husband used to buy from them on 3500 calories a day when working out to gain muscle etc I don’t think Jane even knows what protein is or does. She needs to exercise ffs foods fuel not pleasure muscle food must know and see she’s not serious about weight loss those snacks are gym goer snacks not binge eater snacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jane thinks that because she's on her feet for 3 hours a day picking shopping orders that she's incredibly active. I suspect her pace of work is very slow and her steps aren't exactly strides that burn real calories. If she thinks she can lose weight on 1,800 calories then let's see how her body changes over the next 3 months. Personally I think she should reduce her intake to 1,400 - 1,500 to see big differences.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t help but think muscle food trolls them like mean girls where she’s given bars to make her gain weight. Muscle food are pretty good if you are following a proper plan and exercise routine my husband used to buy from them on 3500 calories a day when working out to gain muscle etc I don’t think Jane even knows what protein is or does. She needs to exercise ffs foods fuel not pleasure muscle food must know and see she’s not serious about weight loss those snacks are gym goer snacks not binge eater snacks.
I was thinking the exact same thing earlier, could picture Regina George having a meltdown when she realised the "diet bars" were packing the weight on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does exercise!!! Did you miss the vlog where she said she enjoys a gentle walk??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone said they must be really stocked up....Jane said they’ve used up everything because this was coming. Really? All that meat from her favourite butcher, the one she uses regularly? The butcher we’ve never, ever heard about? Because, y’know, she buys pre-packed meat from Tesco/Aldi/Asda? They’ve chosen this selection of breakfast/snack/lunch/snack/dinner/snack!!! Why do they need to be snacking constantly?? Who deliberately eats between meals! 5 loooonnngggg years she’s been dieting! 5 YEARS! And she’s still obese....how can this company imagine we’d be inspired by those two?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve chosen this selection of breakfast/snack/lunch/snack/dinner/snack!!! Why do they need to be snacking constantly?? Who deliberately eats between meals! 5 loooonnngggg years she’s been dieting!
People who go to the gym 6 days a week and are trying to build muscle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the comments your glowing Jane, you look so much slimmer Jane bend over so I kiss your arse Jane what is wrong with these people, see once this lockdown is over someone slap these dafties then they might jump up and think wtf was I thinking/saying, there all off their trollies 😂😂😂 here grim has went awol again she must be listening to her bodeh it must be screaming get a takeaway and crap in me witch it’s not the 3 stoogies wi chins, grim and Helga it’s the 3 podgies 🤣

• Haha
I expect Jane's deleting finger has been busy today, anyone familiar with muscle food that has been 'fished in' to seeing the vlog may have been tempted to leave comments about how Jane has interpreted the program.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I expect Jane's deleting finger has been busy today, anyone familiar with muscle food that has been 'fished in' to seeing the vlog may have been tempted to leave comments about how Jane has interpreted the program.
That finger is the only part of her body getting a work out....bet that finger is pretty damn hench now 💪

• Haha
Those are properly measured portions of food, they will seem tiny to Jane and Charlie so she'll just be adding a bit of this and a bit of that to the meals, probably doubling the calories in the meal.

Reactions: 11
there is no way in hell thats all this greedy pair will eat in those five days, that is all just the starters and extra snacks judging by the amount they usually shovel in. Charlies pack ups are the equivalent of two full days of snacks alone

Reactions: 10
She loves muscle food! Not that she ever buys it, but she really loves it!
She loves FOOD !! weather that be the leg,rump,muscle,back ,shoulder,even the loin she just doesn't care as long as you can inhale it, and not have to spend too much time chewing 🐷🐷

She only gets the musclefood box because of Helen. Helen actually did the unthinkable challenge box and reviewed it (it was so amazing yet she never bought one again), Helen had the contact at the company not Jane and last time although Jane was sent a box she showed one meal and that was it no further chat or sign of the box again.

But there is no way Helen will be sent a freebie box and Jane not ask her to get them to send her one too Jane just gets her videos up faster so it looks like she was the chosen one of the pair. Helen will post a video the question becomes who will actually stick to it and follow properly. Helen will I think and maybe this time maybe Jane will as she picked the package for calories above what she knows she is meant to have.

Lets see how long it is until Trim with Tan appears with a box as she tagged along last time too but waited until after Jane/Helen did theirs.
Tan,Helen and Jane were all doing quite well on SW until they started pissing about with other stuff,I can pinpoint when it all went properly tits up for them and that was after they had all tried that do the unthinkable bollocks,

Reactions: 7
It’s the snacks they need to address it’s obvious that’s where one of the main problems is there is no need to have so many snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.