Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I really despair of her "fans" all commenting, well done, you look great, you're doing so well etc come the fuck on people! wake up, smell the chocolit and stop being utter tits in the hope she mentions you on a vlog so you can then say your life is complete........numpties everywhere
They all need to take a drive to Barnard Castle by the look of things
100878996_2966975160004898_1237951317217902592_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Emperortooco

VIP Member
What was the point of tonight’s live ? All I got from it was a lot of “oh Dee ahhs” which annoy the fuck out of me. Fucking Mutley laughs at her own jokes and laid in her stinking bed with a fucking stained nightie or T-shirt on just talking utter fucking tripe!! Then the combover wafts in his own inimitable way in the background. Fuck me nights must be great with them talking about bags for life. Charlie has certainly got his bag for life in Janiechins !! Wonder when he’ll be changing her for a free one as she is definitely damaged goods. By the way think she pissed her self in bed tonight, she couldn’t contain herself🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her speech and pronunciation is terrible. I remember watching one of her videoooos with sub titles on and it was just a mish mash of words, it didn't know what she talking about! :ROFLMAO:
imagine a conversation between her and Tan in subtitles 😂 😂 it'd be like anther language

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
the food swap she sent to helen was rubbish, welsh crisps!! a cake available in any supermarket, eccles cakes, a can of cola and a sachet of horlicks and some martmite nuts that were reduced to about 39p everywhere as no one wanted to buy them, zero effort gone into that as per

• Haha

burnbookregina

Screenshot_20200514-171359_Instagram.jpg
how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that

• Wow

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
So correct me If I’m wrong so chins and bean weighed in on the Saturday started MF on the Tuesday they got the box to maintain weight not to lose weight bean only left a porridge pot out of all the grub they where given, she claims the meals where so filling yet bean nearly ate his fecking plate, he was drinking wine they scoffed helens goody bag down bean was eating the crisps that fast incase chins took them off him. Chins says she’s lost 3.5lbs (my arse) and bean forgot to weigh in at the beginning (my arse) she showed no proof she lost so she’s talking pish AGAIN. They must’ve gained, to eat that amount of crap no fresh fruit or veg him with the vino and scoffing like he’s a man possessed Who the hell they trying to kid. Tbh I think she’s maybe lost 3.5lbs overall so the gained half a pound doing MF. I mean they got basically everything handed to them on a plate from MF and still can’t do the plan correct 😂😂 great way to get sales MF giving they 2 wallopers your boxes to try 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Here to hate

She's dragging out the big reveal regarding the weight loss from eating this Live Clean plan. They've probably gained weight and will try to say it's because they've gained muscle through eating so much protein!
Also she wants as many people to sign up to it as possible before telling everyone that it didn't work for her.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I watched some of her old vlogs recently and the change in her is absolutely shocking. The more followers she gained, it deffo went to her sizeable head.

I did snigger at her recent vlog where she said her face is really bloated and she basically hasn't lost any weight 😄 reading here again Chins? 🧐🤫
It is shocking, she’s totally ruined herself she’s now a bitch! Yeah me too, she’s defo reading here. She then said she was doing really well at calorie counting!! Really hun?! She’s such a laughing stock 😂

• Haha
The shit I got sent. I don’t know the person, I never asked to me contacted I’m sure they are even breaking some law contacting people in such a way. Jane just needs to do a shit illegal raffle and she’s made it I hate these stupid schemes she might do ok purely because she has a following of idiots out to please her
I dunno how to make it bold but yesterday I called bingo on the raffles I knew it was coming

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Wtf was that??! Scraping the barrel now chins, bloody hell, she’s actually looking like a barrel! Defo been binge eating, agree she looks up the duff 😮

Last edited:
  • Sad

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane thinks she lives in the Channel Islands.....she hasn’t got a clue. She’s so thick she needs locking up for her own safety.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Can you imagine being a customer and asking him about something?? Jeez, you’d be sliding down the wall waiting for him to finish talking......

• Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I wonder if all the Scottish snacks are in the cupboard waiting for this plan to be over so she can calorie count them into her day . Whaaa hahahahahaha as if.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She needs a t-shirt that says - you are not just put on this earth to sniff wax melts, eat pies and lie to the nation 😄

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Finally!!!!😂😂
Your right her eBay account has gone !proof she reads here as I think this site was the cause of the anxiety .. Charlie had to tell her to get over those trolls they ain't worth the" whiff of your fart" is my guess .I think Helen was her resident spy and when she was ill Jane had a sneeky peek on here and literally shit herself with what she read 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's used the mini chopping board she took to the isle of wight as a display for her bottles of oil 😂 trying to be hinch sooo bad! oh and her dufus comment of "ive gone for a rose gold theme......with all the wood" in her kitchen "makeover" which is actually a little shift round of everything on the work tops, she showed it on the live all proud she managed to move some items and is doing a vlog on it too in case we all wondered how to pick up and item and move it a few inches along the worktop........blimey she's barrel scraping for content for sure!

• Haha