Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always thinking of ways to better herself, she’s ambitious......let’s see how long this fake perfume, pyramid scheme lasts

Reactions: 6
Seeing her What we ate Friday & Saturday video and getting more annoyed at Muscle Food. Not only have they asked an absolute greedy sponger to promote their food bundle but including whole tins of chopped tomatoes and kidney beans when the recipe only requires 100g. The rest will no doubt go to waste! I struggled to get tinned chopped tomatoes for weeks not so long back & this pair get gifted some!
I would never order from MF again out of principal!

Reactions: 7
well all she showed in that FM world vlog was how little she knows about a company she's part of, she kept saying oh im not sure i'll find out, she also calls it fm perfumes when its fm world and she asked people watching to let her know what isn't very good from there haha great "rep" Jane ;)
she keeps saying how she likes to be busy and wants more money.........GO FULL TIME THEN honestly is she really that dim??
She's like a little girl getting excited about stickers and sweets she's putting in peoples parcels, its so cringe. I see a few people on my news feed desperately trying to sell the stuff and bleating on how amazing it is, all claiming its the exact same oils used in top brand perfumes etc yet she seems to think she's the only one to have heard about it.
Made me chuckle how she said they were replicas of the celebrity brands like......alien and black opium.....which celebs are they then jane?? what a muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone asked if she had to join a group for her pyramid scheme (my words) she said she joined through ‘someone else, my reps can ‘sponsor’ each other’ those were her quotes round sponsor........she hasn’t a clue what she’s joined! She heard making money and that was all she needed to hear

Just saw the taste test videos and why the duck was she wearing a pan on her head and over reacting to the laverbread? Strap the pan to your arse chins incase you tit youself on the way to work.
If they have a gain or a maintain on this muscle food thing then they will blame the taste test thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly thinks she's a celebrity!! The way she was talking about how "I'm going to be personally packaging them all, I'm going to include hand written notes" etc. She is absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Didn’t realise wine was part of the live clean plan

She said Charlie’s using his calories on wine but I thought they were following the live clean plan not calorie counting these two make stuff up as they go.

Last edited:
She honestly thinks she's a celebrity!! The way she was talking about how "I'm going to be personally packaging them all, I'm going to include hand written notes" etc. She is absolutely deluded.
Forgot about that, as if anyone would be arsed getting a hand written note from her apart from Amy and Babs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie wiping his Fingers around that bowl of chilli actually made me feel sick, why would you show that? Awful manners the pair of them.

I reckon they have the muscle food meals plus the ten thousand calories they allow themselves each day.

• Sick
Thread title -
“Jane thinks she’s in the Channel Islands cos she’s really desnse, 10,000 calories and selling NonScents”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha ha ha I hope @scentsbyjane don’t smell of big fat fart she did on her Instagram the other day! Another waste of time and money, I’ll give it a month before she jacks it in, she has no integrity or diligence whatsoever! She’ll be getting no more freebies from her wax melt mate, talk about shafting someone for what you can get out of them, nasty piece of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who thinks that Charlie has put his vomited on foot down and told chins to up her hours as he fed up of paying for everything?
And then Jane has took on this perfume thing so she doesn't have to leave the comfort of her treat drawer and risk having to change her tit filled trousers at a new work place. She has probably pulled the pukka pies over Charlie's eyes and told him its like earning a full wage at home....

I don't know about these schemes, is there potential to earn a lot? I bet to do that she would need a huge list of people constantly placing orders.

One of my sisters did Avon for a couple years. She said no where near enough to be a sahm but enough to have a few extra quid for days out and stuff.

• Haha
Just watched what they ate Friday/Saturday omg Charlie with that chilli bowl 🤮 plus the taste testing, the greed is terrible, they will never lose weight as we know, they have no willpower at all ones as greedy as the other they enable one another which is never a good thing. Charlie definitely delved into more grub after that chilli you could tell a mile away he was still starving bet that snack cupboard that is always full to the brim took a hammering. I see no weigh in with the results of their live clean week 😂😂😂😂

Who thinks that Charlie has put his vomited on foot down and told chins to up her hours as he fed up of paying for everything?
And then Jane has took on this perfume thing so she doesn't have to leave the comfort of her treat drawer and risk having to change her tit filled trousers at a new work place. She has probably pulled the pukka pies over Charlie's eyes and told him its like earning a full wage at home....

I don't know about these schemes, is there potential to earn a lot? I bet to do that she would need a huge list of people constantly placing orders.

One of my sisters did Avon for a couple years. She said no where near enough to be a sahm but enough to have a few extra quid for days out and stuff.
Jane pulled the pukka pies over Charlie’s eyes has got to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣

Just watched what they ate Friday/Saturday omg Charlie with that chilli bowl 🤮 plus the taste testing, the greed is terrible, they will never lose weight as we know, they have no willpower at all ones as greedy as the other they enable one another which is never a good thing. Charlie definitely delved into more grub after that chilli you could tell a mile away he was still starving bet that snack cupboard that is always full to the brim took a hammering. I see no weigh in with the results of their live clean week 😂😂😂😂
They must go through some bog roll them two 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.