Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god there's a fart on her stories the bit she's talking about Charlie enjoying the chile 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My god there's a fart on her stories the bit she's talking about Charlie enjoying the chile 😂
omg its soooo loud, its like a whoopee cushion......dirty sod!I had to watch it again as its so funny but come the duck on....hold it in until you stop recording!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
omg its soooo loud, its like a whoopee cushion......dirty sod!I had to watch it again as its so funny but come the duck on....hold it in until you stop recording!!!
If she held it in, she’d self combust🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kept rewinding too to make sure, it was def a fart 😂 what has our lives become:LOL:must be all the junk in her trunk:sick:

• Haha
Christ on a bike, another mini break from the Gammons and I miss a guff of pretty ginormous proportions by all accounts !!! Off to listen and have a titter and I’ll be back later for a catch up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I actually do the job Jane does. But we aren’t all a lazy, food dreaming person like her. This job is taking our team 6/7/8 hours each morning. And she’s working 4. It’s giving us a bad name, and also makes us very frustrated when people go home when there is still plenty of work to be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually do the job Jane does. But we aren’t all a lazy, food dreaming person like her. This job is taking our team 6/7/8 hours each morning. And she’s working 4. It’s giving us a bad name, and also makes us very frustrated when people go home when there is still plenty of work to be done.
She puts strain on others by giving them more work to do whilst she pisses off home to eat and do youtube. I always think her melt down came about when tescos asked her to up her hours and she spat her pukka pie out 😂

So can her job be done on a full time basis? Im fed up of the line of work I'm in and would love to do something like order picking but all the jobs always seem to be part time when i look.

She puts strain on others by giving them more work to do whilst she pisses off home to eat and do youtube. I always think her melt down came about when tescos asked her to up her hours and she spat her pukka pie out 😂

So can her job be done on a full time basis? Im fed up of the line of work I'm in and would love to do something like order picking but all the jobs always seem to be part time when i look.
They are usually part time hours, which when we aren’t busy aren’t greAt, but most of the time extra hours are always available. Especially now!! She is going to look like a pukka pie by the time 2020 is done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I just watched that and my son burst out laughing saying did that woman just fart on Instagram. Has she no shame I’d have died with embarrassment if that happened to me 😂😂😂 I know you can’t hold what’s not in your hand but ffs chins that was one rooter you let go there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I am so close to unfollowing the chins, her feed is really pissing me off right now. It's such a hate watch. Shes such a nasty piece of work making out shes so nice. Her anxiety which suddenly has gone and shes going shopping in different shops nearly every day like everything is back to normal. 2 youtubes every day it's all bull. I think I got up on the wrong side of bed, shes majorly wound me up the last few days/weeks
Ive stopped watching. I can see on YouTube that her last few videos are all entitled “AD” so just body-swerve the Three Musketeers now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.