Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
This looks like an eating plan for people who work out at a gym, not wave their arms around to Rosemary Conley. Why are they on a maintenance plan when they need a weight loss plan??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing wrong with being a 50+ Nana, I just think most of her “fans” seem to be in that age bracket. Well, you could certainly teach the lazy cow a thing or two on your work ethic alone, she’d probably get signed off sick if she had to work your hours! X
Ive often thought she doesn’t have a bloody clue how hard some women work with her few hours a day home by lunch... nana naps in the afternoon...
oh the bloody luxury if only ... then she warms up a pukka pie or puts that frozen micro meal shit in the micro and serves that up to that hen pecked drip of a twassock she’s married too and she has the bloody audacity to say she’s stressed while he fawns all over her and molly coddles her she needs a size 12 boot up her arse to get her motivated.... he is as bad as he enables her laziness... I’d be mortified if she was my daughter absolutely mortified and appalled

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't believe she lost anything because she chose the wrong plan and binged on the snacks she clearly didn't need. hardly any fresh veg and no fresh fruit. I wonder whether when she does it again in a few weeks, She will choose the weight loss one and not be so greedy.

Made me laugh how she said to Charlie that a dish was filling with one mouthful...if it was filling then you don't need pudding...but she cant help but binge.

Also i will just leave this here...it explains so much 🤣 ... #

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't for one moment believe she's lost 3.5 lbs eating all that stodge, if she can't prove it by showing herself on the scales then I'm calling bullshit and it's clear Charlie has stacked it on so they're faking he didn't weigh himself! He also said there hadn't been any point he felt hungry on the plan 😮 does he forget we all saw him almost eating the plate after he hoovered up the chilli the other day???

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can anyone imagine this scabby cow spending £100 on a decent bottle of quality, luxury perfume? She thinks a £1 impulse and sniffing a bog freshener makes her an expert 🙄 all the knock off nigel melts she raves about, I bet she's never bought any of the originals to realise the difference in quality and longevity of the scent (which is what you are paying for) compared to a fake. I hope a cat shits in all of her shitty plant pots.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she clearly did not love that granola as she had left a fair bit in the bowl, we all know jane licks her plates clean and does not let calories to spare 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She talks mince. I’m sure she said she weighed in before she started the live clean thing. Then she says ‘from the last time I weighed in, I’ve lost 3.5 pounds’. Strange way to word it, why not just say I lost 3.5 pounds doing the live clean plan for 5 days? Maybe it’s just me, but I honestly think she didn’t weigh in at all, before or after. I am also convinced she said that Charlie also had weighed in, now all of a sudden he had forgotten? Aye aye 😉

kadykal95

Chatty Member
"4 new recruits today, i love being a team leader"

OMG howling!!! She is a complete idiot. Funny how after 10 years of Tesco she couldn't get a team leader role. No kids, no commitments, prime of her life, if she had an ounce of get up and go surely she could of made team leader at Tesco at the very least after TEN years?!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
This new fad hardly involves any effort does it she will be sat on the sofa on her phone trying to flog it and send orders hardly manual labour is it😂
getting charwee to do all the smell tests....
jane - oh this one is white musk charwee, do you like it? what does it smell like
charlie - erm yeah its ok, it smells of erm white and musk
jane - ooh musk charwee?

then 17 of her sheep will buy it because dave and denise of eastbourne love it

• Haha
  • Heart

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
True. So many times i have come home from work with a pot of grapes and a kitkat still in tact, didnt feel the need to eat them, if i dont eat them that evening then they go back to work the next day.

They eat for the sake of it like they did on SW...oh its a free food so i'll have it mentality.

😂 I have known and still know a handful of people who's ego's are that big they won't accept advice off anyone. Jane is one of those people.
It was really odd, she was was worried about something, and she had asked for advice. As a nurse I advised her as to what I though it may be, even sent her photo's. The next thing I knew was that she was saying for people NOT to give her any medical advice as it was scaring her, I then realised she had blocked me! She really needs a psychiatrist not a Dr!!

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
her weight loss is going so well and she'd been farrrsting for ages and not even thought about food....doesn't it show ;)

jane.png

• Haha

Hugs123

Who thinks Helen's a secret tattle she didn't seem to show she liked jane on the taste test video

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Her vid will be up later guyyyzzzz,her eye looks black on her stories must be inflamed from all the perfume .She said she can't sit about all day watching TV she get's bored🤔well considering those sofa cushions have taken the shape of her arse I'd say that's a lie :rolleyes:

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
To me, this musclefood plan, is a lot of food/snacks, it would be far too much in a day for me. Jane and daft boy eat every snack as if it’s compulsory to to eat between meals. If they forget to eat their after lunch snack, presumably because they’re full, they feel they have to have it anyway, so eat it about 30 mins before their dinner because they ‘forgot’ if you’ve forgotten you don’t need it!! I don’t know why I watch them, they are the most stupid people I know! Mind you, I only manage a few minutes of her now.....she contradicts herself constantly! YOU'RE ON VIDEO YOU EEJIT, WE CAN REWIND!!!!!
I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
OMG she’s got a new business- scents by Jane- how many of her gullible followers is she gonna fleece. And to start a new business when she’s so ill with anxiety, well, she’s just amazing....... not!

• Wow
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh
As if we will ever forget all of this? Dont need a wooden heart to remind me of the time over 30,000 people lost their lives and millions of us weren't alloed to hug our own sisters, brothers, parents, grandchildren..😥😥

• Sad

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She's finally admitted she has a problem with food...hallelujah! Taken her long enough though and I could have told her that 5 years ago!

Now we also have a good insight to her followers, they are all overweight and are wearing jumpers in this heat to cover up, so they clearly watch her to make themselves feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: 13