Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the weekend eating vlog and i think it has been said on here a few times but why do they HAVE to have their snacks?? Meals can't be that filling then if you need a snack in between.

Here is my what I eat in a day....working bank holiday Monday edition....

Arrived in work, started at 9am. Didn't fancy my usual weetabix so just grazed on fruit. I took water melon, strawberries and a banana. Picked at that on and off for a couple hours. I have a sat on my arse desk job so that was suited me fine.

Lunch was a salad (salid) I did a subway style one and had sweet chilli chicken with a garlic and herb dressing. Ski yogurt.

Mid afternoon was just a banana and tea we have just had a beef in oyster sauce stir fry with noodles and one of them stir fry veg kits where its already chopped up.

Rinsed all todays food down with water and 1 cup of tea.

6:30pm in the evening now, cant see myself having much else. Didn't count a single calorie but I know it's been a good day.

Just saying though I haven't snacked on mountain chips or granade bars and feel satisfied so muscle food can do one with their plans. If muscle food need you to snack then get the customers to eat fruit instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
all the snacks are full on stodge, she ate the chicken with rice for lunch then a stir fry with plenty noodles a few hours later but right before that she had a grenade bar then crisps after it, she's like chuffing pac man racing round scoffing everything in site to get a higher score! don't get me started on Charlie cleaning the plate with his finger and licking it, what a pair of absolute grunters 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t realise wine was part of the live clean plan

She said Charlie’s using his calories on wine but I thought they were following the live clean plan not calorie counting these two make stuff up as they go.
That's what I said too, how had she calories left to use on a calorie counted programme .She obviously wasn't doing it right, plus Charlie's portion was supposed to be bigger than her's she said, but she cooked both their meals together and dished up equal portions. I never saw her weigh or measure anything out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
well all she showed in that FM world vlog was how little she knows about a company she's part of, she kept saying oh im not sure i'll find out, she also calls it fm perfumes when its fm world and she asked people watching to let her know what isn't very good from there haha great "rep" Jane ;)
she keeps saying how she likes to be busy and wants more money.........GO FULL TIME THEN honestly is she really that dim??
She's like a little girl getting excited about stickers and sweets she's putting in peoples parcels, its so cringe. I see a few people on my news feed desperately trying to sell the stuff and bleating on how amazing it is, all claiming its the exact same oils used in top brand perfumes etc yet she seems to think she's the only one to have heard about it.
Made me chuckle how she said they were replicas of the celebrity brands like......alien and black opium.....which celebs are they then jane?? what a muppet!
A muppet 100% but yet again blatantly lying.

I dont know why I am saying I cant believe she was pushing it saying as you probably dont want to stand in queues for fathers day with whats going on so this could be a better option! I mean what the actual duck!!!!! Not only blatantly lying that these knock offs are made in the same factory (you need to back up your claims Chins) but actually playing on peoples fears for sales!!!!!!!!! WOW

Reactions: 6
She's dragging out the big reveal regarding the weight loss from eating this Live Clean plan. They've probably gained weight and will try to say it's because they've gained muscle through eating so much protein!
Also she wants as many people to sign up to it as possible before telling everyone that it didn't work for her.

Reactions: 11
Jane in the scheme of things has fairly few subscribers but she is actively seeking to rinse as many of their cash as she can for little reward. Her patreons get an extra video, haven't worked out what her subscribers get. She is literally ( correct context Jane) cashing in on loyalty, unless she has something of value to offer, shame on her. Sorry the loyal are so dim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those pizzas look rank. And I see Charlie is on the alcohol!
He fuckin needs a drink being married to that gluttonous, pretentious witch... He needs to grow a set while he's got Dutch courage and tell her he's packed his bags and fuckin off!!

Jane in the scheme of things has fairly few subscribers but she is actively seeking to rinse as many of their cash as she can for little reward. Her patreons get an extra video, haven't worked out what her subscribers get. She is literally ( correct context Jane) cashing in on loyalty, unless she has something of value to offer, shame on her. Sorry the loyal are so dim
People don't like liars and schemers..... She's running on borrowed time now online

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He fuckin needs a drink being married to that gluttonous, pretentious witch... He needs to grow a set while he's got Dutch courage and tell her he's packed his bags and fuckin off!!

People don't like liars and schemers..... She's running on borrowed time now online
Their out buying again where's she getting all the cash from..

Reactions: 5
Well what a bloody cop out on the live clean round up!!! Charlie forgot to weigh himself at the start......... oh dear muscle food, you will have to send the fat porkers another one! This has made me so angry 😡 Forgot????? How the bloody hell can you forget, when doing a collaboration with a weight loss meal planner. Cop out. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well what a bloody cop out on the live clean round up!!! Charlie forgot to weigh himself at the start......... oh dear muscle food, you will have to send the fat porkers another one! This has made me so angry 😡 Forgot????? How the bloody hell can you forget, when doing a collaboration with a weight loss meal planner. Cop out. Disgusting
They didn't even do it right as they troffed all that food Helen sent over to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they had BOTH weighed themselves at the start......daft boy hasn’t lost an ounce more likely, even although Jane said his ‘stomach was shrinking’ No, Jane, it really, really isnt

Reactions: 11
I don't for one moment believe she's lost 3.5 lbs eating all that stodge, if she can't prove it by showing herself on the scales then I'm calling bullshit and it's clear Charlie has stacked it on so they're faking he didn't weigh himself! He also said there hadn't been any point he felt hungry on the plan 😮 does he forget we all saw him almost eating the plate after he hoovered up the chilli the other day???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her smugness is off the level lately, disguised as being positive..🙄. I keep saying this but where has the high level anxiety gone?! She's an absolute witch I hope a customer lobs a frozen turkey at her big fat head in the very near future.

• Haha
They should’ve showed us them weighing themselves at the beginning and the end of the five days. Obviously they couldn’t do that because they either wouldn’t have lost or they’ve gained. A couple of shysters!

Why don't they just say he's lost weight? She hasn't told us his start weight so they could've said he's lost X pounds. Surely that would been much simpler.

Reactions: 5
Her smugness is off the level lately, disguised as being positive..🙄. I keep saying this but where has the high level anxiety gone?! She's an absolute witch I hope a customer lobs a frozen turkey at her big fat head in the very near future.
Wish I could be there to see it, or even do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she say she had lost 3.5lb on that plan or 3.5lb total including the weeks calorie counting ?

Reactions: 4
So she’s learned such a lot from the old live clean that she’s going to put it into practice. My arse she is! Since they will have made that bore fest of a video and again anything with the combover is a better remedy than counting sheep ! They will have gorged on whatever full fat shite that she had in her cupboards to satisfy their cravings and urges. Like others have said she really has notched up a ramp of smugness. Is it since you bought another 100 subscribers Janieblubberchins to hit the dizzy heights of 15k. Don,t know what it is but there is definitely some aura of supremecy going on there and I don’t know why As I,m certainly not envious of her Lifestyle and choice of troughing partner in the least. I don,t even feel pity as the more I watch her I really do not believe that she warrants any pity. I find her intelligent and calculating, knows fully what she is doing and yea a total narcissist.......#feelingcleansed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.