Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
that bloody jumper is giving me all the lol's today, its effing awful and she looks like she's wearing my nanas curtains from the 70's 😂

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Here to hate

So Muscle Food are giving her free food for a month!!! Despite the fact that she's not into fitness or any kind of activity, she works in a supermarket and has mentioned how much money she's saved since lockdown.
Why not give all this food to a family struggling to feed themselves and who actually care about nutrition.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Disneylover

VIP Member
So on the latest video, she says “I didn’t think we would get through all the food on the plan” Piss off Jane, who are you trying to kid 😂. Then you see Charlie wiping his bowl clean with his fingers!! Dirty fucker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Yup welsh crisps made In wait for it Perthshire,Which is no where fucking near to the valleys of Wales had the combover in a sexual frenzy. Whilst Janiemanychins orgasmic heights came in the form of a cake that she said was like a log...a log ? The only log that cake will have resembled is what flies out of the 2 feeders arses every morning on the loo ! What the idea was with her putting a piece of kitchenware on her head fuck knows just a shame is didn’t fit as snugly as her clothes do these days, could’ve been fun watching the combover trying to get that pan thing off that bulbous excuse of a head. They really repulse me at the moment. Crunching, slurping, burping and farting and her putting on this act all of the time. I don,t watch Narrrdiiaa but from comments am guessing that the sow is trying to mould herself into her heroine. Am sick of seeing their “sex” faces and hearing their “sex” noises, the grunts and yes the Sex farts ! (just made meself laugh there!) they have now fully exposed themselves to be the most cretinous twunts out there. Have a lovely day fellow Tattlers, hope it pisses down over Eastbourne 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is it normal to eat and nibble all day? I’m no means a slim person, but I eat 2 meals a day and maybe a choc bar or a hot chocolate for supper. But I just can’t ever imagine having a pasta salad with a packet of crisps, then a hot drink with some biscuits... then some rice cakes... and on and on 🤦‍♀️ My problem is Vodka lol (that’s where my calories are!) but bloomin eck! These calorie counters treat the calorie amount like a goal they have to achieve! Eat when your hungry fgs! Not because you’ve got the calories! It’s obscene 😤
Snack after snack, totally ridiculous. There’s no point in her doing the fasting because she’s ramming a load of food in during the bloody 8hrs 🙄

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Oh Jane, even if, and I am suspicious, you are in a calorie deficit, surely the main point is being healthier. I lost 3 stone in 5 months a few years back on slimming world. I know SW is less than perfect but I limited my carbs to fruit and non carby veg. My sins were made up of a tablespoon of olive oil here and there for four portions of 'free' food recipe. This also meant I was less likely to go in for seconds (cause of the 1.5 sins per portion). I avoided rice, pasta and potatoes having the likes of cauli rice, courgetti and celeriac instead.

Non only did I lose weight but my skin was clear, I felt amazing. I did have the occasional treat but it was a solero or a few beetroot crisps. I also used a bit of cornflour, parmesan, avocado, smoothied fruit etc as sins. You can't get healthy eating crap.

• Heart

Kimberina

I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!
Same! I can’t even hate watch Chins anymore, she gets on my wick!

Xxsallywxxx

Has she had 2 lots of pasta today??? And done very little exercise. Bloody hell. I used to watch this woman until I read this thread and actually realised all the comments were true lol

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell the size of those heads! they wouldn't look out of place on mount rushmore

jane.png

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
its clear to see calorie counting does them no favours, both are bigger than ever, charlie has really ballooned, this picture was from last october, just as she bought him the del boy coat and that was snug then, imagine it on now!! be what size you want to be, eat yourself into oblivion if thats what you want but stop pretending to be a weight loss expert and faking following plans, losing weight etc its damaging to people who get sucked in by it all. They'd bet better to be a muckbang channel, they're basically there anyway

jane.png

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Who in the right mind would think this is a good way to recomend Muscle Food.
Gormless twat! Sitting there eating free food when people are struggling, makes me sick!!

What pisses me off when she was saying she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned money she knows people are struggling she looks away from the camera which indicates to me is all lies as though she can’t do eye contact listen chins that’s the 1st sign of a liar. Of course you want people to spend their money why the fuck are you promoting the MF crap, the cheap perfumes banging on about your £1.99 membership fee your bloody patreon, of course you want the money ffs cause your a money grabbing giant cunt of a woman. She really infuriates me. Plus the MF crap is free food so that’s saving you a packet your £200 food haul from Asda has halved cause we all know you need your mars bar ice cream, club biscuits and pukka pies and charweees bottles of ales and wine. No wonder he swallys he bloody needs it living with Orca 🐳
Exactly, she’s a born liar! Got no fucking shame, she’s an absolute scav, greedy bastard and so hungry for money it’s unreal. Ah she doesn’t want people to spend their hard earned cash though guyyyys. Fuck off Jane! I’ve just got back from Tesco, then went to our local community centre and dropped some food off for local families who are struggling. Seeing that video has really boiled my piss. Here’s a novel idea Jane, donate some money to charity or buy some food for your local food bank because you’re saving all the cash you greedy bitch!!
It makes me so sad that some people have nothing and then there’s Jane taking all that food for free 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Live Clean..... My F'Kin arse!!
We're off to Gammon Moon..
If they wanted her to live clean they should have just sent her a box with a letter inside saying....

Dear Gammon Joint,
We would send you food but you do 20 shops a week.
We are aware of NHs workers working 12-15 hours per day during the pandemic. We are aware of families and vulnerable people who are struggling to buy food so we have decided to send these parcels to these deserving people.
Should you wish to eat clean and remain in a deficit we recommend that you cook from scratch, stop eating pies and eat more fruit should you be peckish between meals.

Yours, Muscle Foods

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
how funny that one of the dresses said was massive on her every time she wore it last year now looks like a sausage skin on her!

she makes a complete tit of herself by dancing on camera in loads of layers of clothes because they refuse to pay to heat the flat and then moans when we take the piss....is there any wonder we do? she looks like a complete twat.....a very rotund twat!

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
they will totally keep it to themselves and fake the whole "we did so well" speech, if they do mention how much they've lost it will be a lie anyway because we've all seen the crap they're shovelling in, im amazed that plan is allowed to be called eat clean......there are cleaner things in Tans house and thats saying something ;)

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
View attachment 130045how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that
Lol if my partner sent me that (i don’t make his lunch because he is an adult lol but hypothetically) I would pack his lunchbox up with all of my make up the next day instead of food 🙂 see how he likes opening that infront of his workmates, cheeky bugger! Maybe he’s trying to be funny but he just sounds like a big ungrateful baby. Plus you need a personality and/or a sense of humour to be funny. Which the bean has neither of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
What angered me I went on just to price it and wanted £75 for SEVEN days just for me and there no way I could eat all that. Jane angers me promoting this pish when people are struggling but aslong as chins is ok bugger everyone else

• Wow
  • Heart

Here to hate

I've just watched The Livingstone's taste test to see the crap that Jane sent them and there was no thought involved whatsoever. I think Jane probably just sent them six items that have been sat in her cupboards for months and was #gifted.
If Jane ever referred me to as her best friend I would 100% change my identity and move a million miles away.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh god who’s seen the jumper on the latest vlog 🤣 she bought it from Tesco because it was only £3.50, plus your extra disount Jane stop lying 😉 they did the clap for the nhs she then said the jumper made her look the size of a house 😂 sorry to break it to you Jane it’s not the jumper 😳

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She’s just said she was doing really, really well calorie counting😲 so what was the vlog a few days ago where she was bemoaning the fact she was struggling with her weight, some days she was CC, other days they were just eating all day, weekends were the worst!? Does she completely forget what she’s said a day or two ago? If Musclefood is such a great plan, here’s a handy hint Jane...BUY IT YOURSELF!!! Stop accepting a months worth of free food when you can afford to buy your own! You work in Tesco, you get a DISCOUNT!!! People, as you so kindly pointed out, are struggling, you’re not and yet you have the gall to accept food you have been given for nothing. Shameful

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14