Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of packaging on the food they got they sent is disgusting . All the cardboard and all the plastic for one week bloody awful.

Reactions: 6
I'll be interested to see if she keeps to her word with the weigh- in's ...and what's more ..I'll be shocked if they stick to it for a month 🐷🐷

Reactions: 7
I
If this pair have taught me anything it’s the fact they have to constantly know when and where they can next eat it’s so strange planning to the very last snack am I the only one who finds it odd?
Even if they aren’t hungry they eat because they can it makes no sense to me just stop eating So much and you will lose weight.
Same. I just plan evening meals as when you get in from work gone 7pm some nights you just need something quick, sometimes I batch cook a few meals ahead. Breakfasts, lunches I just get stuff we normally have and just decide there and then. Snacks, again I get things like fruit, crisps and yogurts but only eat if I feel like it.

Reactions: 3
It’s giving me a headache just reading this review. I can’t imagine anyone making enough money to follow all of this! https://dearboss-iquit.com/fm-world-fm-cosmetics-review/
I had a quick skim read, straight away noticed the part that says they have to personally spend a minimum of £50 per month to "stay active" yet she was saying there were no targets, no pressure etc hmmmm and also had a giggle at the titles they "earn" with points......magnolia, silver magnolia and golden magnolia 😂 😂

she said they were going to do before and after photos, measurements and weigh ins.....why do I not believe her???? a month on all that stodge will just puff them both up even more than they already are, she already set the scene by saying she had had such a busy week this past week that she hadn't eaten right and had put weight on, thats so if she does her start weight no one will question her over the supposed weight loss from the five days of live clean they did the week before, shes basically saying she has put all that on and more to protect herself when she starts again and is clearly at a higher weight than she claimed to be, she's not as thick as she makes out......well not always ;)

Reactions: 7
To me, this musclefood plan, is a lot of food/snacks, it would be far too much in a day for me. Jane and daft boy eat every snack as if it’s compulsory to to eat between meals. If they forget to eat their after lunch snack, presumably because they’re full, they feel they have to have it anyway, so eat it about 30 mins before their dinner because they ‘forgot’ if you’ve forgotten you don’t need it!! I don’t know why I watch them, they are the most stupid people I know! Mind you, I only manage a few minutes of her now.....she contradicts herself constantly! YOU'RE ON VIDEO YOU EEJIT, WE CAN REWIND!!!!!

Reactions: 8
To me, this musclefood plan, is a lot of food/snacks, it would be far too much in a day for me. Jane and daft boy eat every snack as if it’s compulsory to to eat between meals. If they forget to eat their after lunch snack, presumably because they’re full, they feel they have to have it anyway, so eat it about 30 mins before their dinner because they ‘forgot’ if you’ve forgotten you don’t need it!! I don’t know why I watch them, they are the most stupid people I know! Mind you, I only manage a few minutes of her now.....she contradicts herself constantly! YOU'RE ON VIDEO YOU EEJIT, WE CAN REWIND!!!!!
I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!

Reactions: 14
It is a lot of food. Perfect for someone who did daily exercise and burnt a lot of calories. Not good for those who burn eff all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t even watch for the laughs any more! She has become unwatchable, I’ve even muted her on Instagram. I really used to enjoy her videos, used to look forward to her uploads 🤫🤦‍♀️ But she has changed into a greedy, self obsessed fame hungry “wife”!! If I was a real life friend of hers or a relative or her husband!! I would be telling her, Jane STOP, this isn’t you.... come off SM!!!
The change in her is unbelievable, I found her when I was looking for slimming world videos and I think Tarn recommended her. She was ok back then before she got married and then she just lost the plot. What a greedy, lazy money grabbing cow she is

Reactions: 11
She is turning into a typical money grabbing “influencer” more and more each day.

Losing herself and just seeing pound signs

The change in her is unbelievable, I found her when I was looking for slimming world videos and I think Tarn recommended her. She was ok back then before she got married and then she just lost the plot. What a greedy, lazy money grabbing cow she is
I watched some of her old vlogs recently and the change in her is absolutely shocking. The more followers she gained, it deffo went to her sizeable head.

I did snigger at her recent vlog where she said her face is really bloated and she basically hasn't lost any weight 😄 reading here again Chins? 🧐🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched some of her old vlogs recently and the change in her is absolutely shocking. The more followers she gained, it deffo went to her sizeable head.

I did snigger at her recent vlog where she said her face is really bloated and she basically hasn't lost any weight 😄 reading here again Chins? 🧐🤫
It is shocking, she’s totally ruined herself she’s now a witch! Yeah me too, she’s defo reading here. She then said she was doing really well at calorie counting!! Really hun?! She’s such a laughing stock 😂

• Haha
It is shocking, she’s totally ruined herself she’s now a witch! Yeah me too, she’s defo reading here. She then said she was doing really well at calorie counting!! Really hun?! She’s such a laughing stock 😂
I know!!! Contradicts herself to try and get a sale. You can tell by her facial expressions and body language when she is lying she does a little smile and looks sideways. I don't think she could redeem herself now.

I know!!! Contradicts herself to try and get a sale. You can tell by her facial expressions and body language when she is lying she does a little smile and looks sideways. I don't think she could redeem herself now.
No, defo not, that ship has sailed for sure x

Shouldn't there be an #AD on the latest Insta story? 👎
Yeah! She’s put brand rep but not ad!

Reactions: 9
The thing is thin people don’t eat three square meals and eat cheesecakes everyday after dinner . They have it once in a while. Her and Charlie will never change .

Reactions: 12
The thing is thin people don’t eat three square meals and eat cheesecakes everyday after dinner . They have it once in a while. Her and Charlie will never change .
You’ve hit the nail on the head there, they’ll never change! They’re so obsessed with food, no chance of changing that

Reactions: 8
its the delusion of grandeur that gets me, she seems to think she's top of her game in the influencer stakes, she's cocky and not likeable at all, seems to think everyone wants to be her and adores what she does, only massive following she's got is her own arse!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.