Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredinlockdown

I know everyone is saying that they're in for a shock with this baby...to be honest, 99% of people are in for a shock when they are pregnant. Bringing a screaming sh*t machine into your life turns everything upside down - I was 30 and I still couldn't have prepared enough.

And, to be honest, Carys seems to have accomplished so much for the age she is and certainly more than I have in 47 years. She co-owns several businesses, has travelled the world, has bought 2 houses, has at least 6 figures in the bank and probably has investments nicely building a nest egg in the background. Why does she need to 'live her life more' before settling into motherhood???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

1999bby

I’ve been following Carys for a few years. I used to enjoy the content that she produced surrounding fitness and her mindset towards it. But for a long time now, I’ve noticed how naive they both are (especially Carys) and it’s actually so triggering to me! I came on here to see if other people have noticed as I thought maybe I was being too harsh, but no!

I remember a video they did a while back - I think it was a Q&A or something - and in the same vid they discussed how they wanted kids asap and that they also had so many places in the world that they wanted to visit, and that they would go back to places like America frequently. I’m 21 years old, not a parent, and even I was baffled as to their ignorance in thinking they’d be able to lead the same travelling holiday life once they have a kid!!! Yes they can still do that, but I was shocked that they assumed it would be so easy and as easy as it is for them now.

Similarly, I found the TTC video so unbelievably tasteless. Again, need to reiterate I am a 21 y/o with no desire to have kids any time soon, and even I was offended that they spoke about it like they were the only ones to ever try and get pregnant, so I can only imagine how triggering it is for those who are facing problems in their journey with TTC, or who are unable to conceive.

There was a vid they did after they started the new house process about how they would do Renovations and have a kid in the next year (Carys said) and I just got so annoyed that she assumed it would be that easy for them to just do it in the click of a finger (which it has been!). I am just so irritated by her naivety and now the over saturation of pregnancy content has made me want to unfollow. She just has absolutely no idea how much this baby will change her life, and that’s what annoys me. I’m happy as hell that she has been able to conceive, I just feel like it’s the complete wrong time in her life! I believe that one day she will regret wanting to settle down so young, and no longer will she be able to travel the world with just her and James in her little bubble. It’s like she is so wrapped up in the pregnancy influencer Instagram aesthetic, and this baby is something to distract her from the fact that she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 38

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Oh dear jesus its gonna be unsuffarable if shes preggas! Husband buys For baby wife buys For baby mila buys For baby neigbour buys For baby

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Yukon909

Chatty Member
8AEEBD3C-6270-4BD2-A38D-75A22C18E748.png

well done guys, must have been really difficult to film yourself talking for 2 hours, thank god you don’t have to edit it yourself 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

chachaslide

James saying he was worried about their income being steady. Hun why not go and get a job with a set wage if you're that worried and you're such a "practical James"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Yukon909

Chatty Member
44B1A8F4-6BC9-427E-9DCC-F0C29BFBAFC2.png

the second she steps in a gym she’s promoting this again 😂don’t trust it what so ever if CONUUUHHHH has helped write it

Thread suggestion James and carys no. 3 - Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
92% of 18-26 year olds will get pregnant within a year and 98% within 2 years. 5 months is not a TTC story it's just getting pregnant??? and a total mockery of anyone that actually struggles with fertility!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tttanya

I know it’s not their fault our government doesn’t pay healthcare workers a fair wage, but it just makes me sad that we live in a world where influencers can sit on their arse, make half arsed vlogs and still make more than 2 doctors combined

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yukon909

Chatty Member
E9F8AC99-1BCB-4BC2-898E-4C3D19B6BD92.png

aww carys, replying to a few emails got you stressed? 😞 it’s ok boo you just go back to
Doing nothing like you normally do, thank god you don’t have editing to worry about

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

JenGus

She said she found it hard because she had to go to bed earlier than James and couldnt sit up and watch TV. Omg I had no idea how tough she had it. Life is so difficult for her. Please can we start a Go Fund Me for James who has to sit downstairs ALL ON HIS OWN. How does he do it?

Seriously though. She is so out of touch with reality. She seems to forget that millions of women have similar or worse symptoms and have to get up and go to WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Yukon909

Chatty Member
In their latest vlog, rating the big companies hot chocolates but then ‘oH dONt foRGEt tO SUppoRT LocAL GUys!!!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also carys saying ‘so I’m currently pregnant’ James butts in and says ‘WE’RE pregnant’... that really pissed me off, gtfo James

Reactions: 29
I am so happy for James and Carys, and extremely glad that it wasnt just a YAE-announcement. I get so sad when Iread all these comments about this baby just being a moneymaker for them, or that Cary isnt "mentally stable" to have a child. This is awful of you to say! Also - respect that Cary and James is happy for having a baby. People will always be on different stages in life although the age is similiar. I am 24 years old and I am getting married next year. Cant wait to have a baby after that! NOT because we think a child would "save" our relationship. Not because we are desperat or I am insecure. I have friends that couldnt be further away from marriage og kids, and guess what? We respect each other and our wants!

Please ppl - learn how to be happy for others and you will get a lot happier to ❤
almost everyone has said they’re happy for them but also added their other thoughts/concerns.
don’t try dismiss people’s comments, we can say whatever we want to

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Octopies

Chatty Member
New video -

‘This channel has always been about James and I and it’s going to stay that way’ (when asked if they will be keeping their child private on YouTube)

Haha what. The channel has been about their unborn baby since con fucking ception!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Octopies

Chatty Member
Just done a story saying she’s so excited for the 20 week scan because everyone has been telling her ‘how much you can see’
Erm you went for a 19 week scan? And an 18 week scan? Think the people who said it’s amazing are probs the regular joes whose 20 week scan is the first time they’ve seen their baby since 12 weeks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27