James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i understand they’re married but pretty sure James doesn’t wanna be stared up by carys at the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was obs staring at someone else I can’t see how he would get anyone wet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel like she’s only starting to get back into the gym because she can’t let james do anything on his own and must be attached to his hip 24/7

Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s only starting to get back into the gym because she can’t let james do anything on his own and must be attached to his hip 24/7
💯. She even said she doesn't want the baby to have his attention. Is she ready for a child then?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think she might struggle have to “share” James with a baby. She’s had his 100% undivided love and attention for their whole relationship and that’ll change

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s posting all her stories in black and white so we can have a big floor reveal 😂😂 I’m so excited 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she found it hard because she had to go to bed earlier than James and couldnt sit up and watch TV. Omg I had no idea how tough she had it. Life is so difficult for her. Please can we start a Go Fund Me for James who has to sit downstairs ALL ON HIS OWN. How does he do it?

Seriously though. She is so out of touch with reality. She seems to forget that millions of women have similar or worse symptoms and have to get up and go to WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She said she found it hard because she had to go to bed earlier than James and couldnt sit up and watch TV. Omg I had no idea how tough she had it. Life is so difficult for her. Please can we start a Go Fund Me for James who has to sit downstairs ALL ON HIS OWN. How does he do it?

Seriously though. She is so out of touch with reality. She seems to forget that millions of women have similar or worse symptoms and have to get up and go to WORK.

Amen. She would not survive a day in the normal life! 😁 its just unreal how naive and simple she is! She has it so easy and she got the "fame" whilst fitness was on hype! She doesnt know anything about long hours and actually working hard. She cant do anything without James and gets anxiety if she cant Shop 🤦‍♂️

Ps. Maternity outfits😁😁😁😁 shes few week preggas and pushing Maternity outfits 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.