James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's telling me its time for a new thread, my name suggestion would be:

"All I can focus on is my baby bump! Better not upset James Trump!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
44B1A8F4-6BC9-427E-9DCC-F0C29BFBAFC2.png

the second she steps in a gym she’s promoting this again 😂don’t trust it what so ever if CONUUUHHHH has helped write it

Thread suggestion James and carys no. 3 - Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only thing I can come up with is

James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing)... pregnant

Because that’s literally all there is to know about them at this point 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"We wrote with Connor and a Mental Health Professional..."

Mental Health professional, you say Cahwiss? So, someone who has watched your mind numbing videos then!

Reactions: 5
"We wrote with Connor and a Mental Health Professional..."

Mental Health professional, you say Cahwiss? So, someone who has watched your mind numbing videos then!
Who does she mean 'we'??? I hope she's not giving James credit for something he never even worked on! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who does she mean 'we'??? I hope she's not giving James credit for something he never even worked on! 🙄
She undoubtedly is giving him credit. Didn't she credit her entire success to "practical James" once? I know they've said that James is the manager of their empire so he handles the money side of things while she BusyBees about.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
James and Carys 3: my husband's nose is like a pig, look at my bump- it's so big!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She took the road im so much More happier now than whilst doing fitness blablabla. She hardly leaves the house if she does she takes the dog out. Im really into looking after myself and active lifestyle I would never ever buy guide From her 😁 theres nothing active about her lifestyle and she just used her ass/fitness To gain fame. Its not a lifestyle its a scam. Maybe she should concentrate on the part she wrote with these mental health professional - this girl has massive issues!!!!! Its all an act.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She took the road im so much More happier now than whilst doing fitness blablabla. She hardly leaves the house if she does she takes the dog out. Im really into looking after myself and active lifestyle I would never ever buy guide From her 😁 theres nothing active about her lifestyle and she just used her ass/fitness To gain fame. Its not a lifestyle its a scam. Maybe she should concentrate on the part she wrote with these mental health professional - this girl has massive issues!!!!! Its all an act.
I always think it’s a complete scam especially the mental health section as if she has such bad anxiety, why does she never properly address it? Her parents are GPs surely they could refer her to a really good therapist/CBT to talk through things and work on dealing with it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I always think it’s a complete scam especially the mental health section as if she has such bad anxiety, why does she never properly address it? Her parents are GPs surely they could refer her to a really good therapist/CBT to talk through things and work on dealing with it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel like quite a few influencers use and abuse the mental health card to gain sympathy 🥴

Reactions: 12
I feel like quite a few influencers use and abuse the mental health card to gain sympathy 🥴
It’s so disrespectful to people with actual mental health issues like anxiety and EDs that struggle to get help to have influencers flaunt the words round 😭

Reactions: 9
I was shocked when I started watching Carys & James' videos and realised that they're younger than I am and seemingly have a bottomless pit of money. Maybe I'm too working class but I just can't imagine being able to afford half of what they have. I can't even afford a flipping car!
Those mukbang videos are so grim. Nobody wants to watch people talk with their mouth full. Especially if that person is James.

Reactions: 17
If I hear or read a grown ass woman use the word fuking boo one more time... honestly they're still like 15 year olds.

Reactions: 15
Am i alright?? I've just clicked on their 19 week update and I could put my life savings on the fact that I've seen this exact same first few mins before... Dog walk with Greg's hot chocolate/coffee, bumping in to someone with a 5 week old bub?? Please tell me I'm not going insane, anyone??

Reactions: 11
Definitely not just you! 😂 They’ve also repeated themselves with the placenta 🙈
Also I’m not the only one that thought what she said how stuff was getting more difficult that they’re just very naive? My best friends pregnant at the moment and only a few weeks further ahead than Carys and she’s struggling with hips hurting, tiredness and all that, it’s just part of pregnancy, you’re growing a human of course it’s gonna be more difficult to do stuff, I think she just thought she was gonna be able to do all the stuff she could before and feel amazing. It’ll be interesting to see how she copes with labour and sleepless nights and breastfeeding.

Reactions: 9
Just watching their new vlog upload and had to come on here. They start the vlog off by listing all the huge coffee companies they go too and rating them?! I just DO NOT understand, with everything going on in the world, how you would not feel like supporting ya local businesses. Especially with how many hot drinks they buy. I get that some independents might be shut currently, but it's in every vlog. Surely they have somewhere else they could go? Or take a chuffin flask? It just seems so excessive? Or is that just me? I know it's a bit sad that I'm fuming over their hot drink choices but they just seem SO out of touch with the world. They really need to start paying attention. Especially knowing they ~influence~ so many people aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so disrespectful to people with actual mental health issues like anxiety and EDs that struggle to get help to have influencers flaunt the words round 😭
I completely agre
Just watching their new vlog upload and had to come on here. They start the vlog off by listing all the huge coffee companies they go too and rating them?! I just DO NOT understand, with everything going on in the world, how you would not feel like supporting ya local businesses. Especially with how many hot drinks they buy. I get that some independents might be shut currently, but it's in every vlog. Surely they have somewhere else they could go? Or take a chuffin flask? It just seems so excessive? Or is that just me? I know it's a bit sad that I'm fuming over their hot drink choices but they just seem SO out of touch with the world. They really need to start paying attention. Especially knowing they ~influence~ so many people aswell.
It’s sad to see so many influencers so engrossed in their own bubbles during a whole PANDEMIC like come on people

Reactions: 2
I completely agre

It’s sad to see so many influencers so engrossed in their own bubbles during a whole PANDEMIC like come on people
Gosh, I know!!! You are so right. People wana see some real tit!! Do they not realise there will be people sat watching their vlogs who have lost their jobs, are seriously strapped for cash and are depressed AF and these so called influences are spending ridiculous amounts of money on none essential shite and rubbing it in people's faces? It's an absolute joke if you ask me. I wouldn't mind if they were educated on stuff going on, spoke about it on their vlogs and showed some real life tit as well as showing us stuff they've bought. But it just seems like they're constantly flashing their cash and doing duck all else!!! Wake up guys

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.