James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cringeeeeee, no one cares how 'sexy' you feel
Enjoy them whilst you can Carys before you know it they will be by your knees after pregnancy 😂 even if she doesn’t end up breast feeding they are never the same. Mine went from a decent fuller bust to looking more like spaniels ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That and her relationship. It’s like there’s nothing more to her life other than being James’ wife and a mum.

This!! She shows zero signs of wanting To develop herself or do anything thats just For her. What would anyone influence From her 😁

Reactions: 8
She relies way too heavily on her followers to keep her ego boosted. The negative comments about her affect her way more than they should, probably exacerbate her eczema problem too. There could be another reason, a small YouTuber I used to watch recently broke out in hives and were talking about it on video. Then all of a sudden they disappeared from YouTube and deleted their Instagram, never to return. Nobody knew what happened until someone messaged me giving me the lowdown: Turned out they'd lied about their life and actual wealth and got caught out by someone who knew them IRL. Could be the case with Cahwiss. We never know what goes on once the camera is turned off! Also the reason these people with big followings don't seem to have any friends; Real life friends are a liability. They could come on here and expose the bullsh*it and lies and completely ruin their YouTube fame.

• Wow
Just watched her new Vlog, not one to watch Vlogs.. I'm so shocked that they are paid to just film themselfs walking that miserable looking dog, doing half arsed DIY in their dirty house and eating.. It's mental, actually makes me so mad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just watched her new Vlog, not one to watch Vlogs.. I'm so shocked that they are paid to just film themselfs walking that miserable looking dog, doing half arsed DIY in their dirty house and eating.. It's mental, actually makes me so mad.
There's absolutely no quality of the content in any of these people who vlog their daily lives. Mostly, its mundane shite that we all do. But because people like their personality or they are attractive (or if they have the magic combination of both), they get viewers.

The people of the internet like personality and consumerism. James and Cahwiss have both.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get it though, I have watched and enjoyed other you tubers pregnancy videos and updates, Instagram posts etc but why do I find Carys and the other one so friggin annoying?!?

is it because they are so clueless, naive, immature...all of the above? They just grind my gears sooooo much but I can’t put my finger on why? 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

That and her relationship. It’s like there’s nothing more to her life other than being James’ wife and a mum.
....there literally is nothing more to her life tho. Sad isn’t it

Reactions: 13
Jesus is she pregnant? I literally rolled my eyes so hard she had to mention it within the first few minutes of the vlog guyssss I’ve got hot chocolate because bla bla bla I GOT PREGNANT! Also for people home all day there house is a bit of a tip even when she said the kitchens tidy all I saw was sides full of junk and clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She relies way too heavily on her followers to keep her ego boosted. The negative comments about her affect her way more than they should, probably exacerbate her eczema problem too. There could be another reason, a small YouTuber I used to watch recently broke out in hives and were talking about it on video. Then all of a sudden they disappeared from YouTube and deleted their Instagram, never to return. Nobody knew what happened until someone messaged me giving me the lowdown: Turned out they'd lied about their life and actual wealth and got caught out by someone who knew them IRL. Could be the case with Cahwiss. We never know what goes on once the camera is turned off! Also the reason these people with big followings don't seem to have any friends; Real life friends are a liability. They could come on here and expose the bullsh*it and lies and completely ruin their YouTube fame.
Carys having eczema to then lying about her whole life is a biiiiit of a leap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
they do nothing, their house in their latest vlog is just a mess. How can you leave it like that?

also James saying that he gets called a snack... who calls you that as I want to have a word with them 😂

• Haha
they do nothing, their house in their latest vlog is just a mess. How can you leave it like that?

also James saying that he gets called a snack... who calls you that as I want to have a word with them 😂
They Are so lazy 🤦‍♂️ and they got everything handed To them so easy. Like they "work"From home Someone edits theyre vids and they lack all effort with the content and the house is always so messy and cluttered 🤢 normal people have full jobs Kids hobbies and friends and still find time To keep the house together. They Are children playing grownups.

Reactions: 13
E9F8AC99-1BCB-4BC2-898E-4C3D19B6BD92.png

aww carys, replying to a few emails got you stressed? 😞 it’s ok boo you just go back to
Doing nothing like you normally do, thank god you don’t have editing to worry about

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s so obnoxious. Most people are working from home at the moment carys, not just you and James, because if you haven’t noticed there is a pandemic going on. Try having a normal job and having to work from home, now that is hard work. They’re so entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s really wound me up, how self centred and entitled does she sound seriously, we are all in the same situation, but of course she doesn’t think of anyone but herself. God help them if they ever got a normal job. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I just can’t picture this pair being parents they aren’t ready to give up even half of what they would need to when baby arrives! That kind of story just confirms it grow up.

She’s so obnoxious. Most people are working from home at the moment carys, not just you and James, because if you haven’t noticed there is a pandemic going on. Try having a normal job and having to work from home, now that is hard work. They’re so entitled.
Yup and try also living somewhere so small you don't have an actual desk let alone separate workspace/office area. Been doing that since March...

Reactions: 16
Yup and try also living somewhere so small you don't have an actual desk let alone separate workspace/office area. Been doing that since March...
Same here. Two of us working from home in a very small space. We both speak on the phones in our job so we need to be in separate rooms and it’s just been a nightmare. At least she’s got that lovely big house so she can pick a different room each day...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.