James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are super struggling with theyre content and they think baby will save it 🤦‍♂️ they Are so young/naive/used to easy life. They just dont have a clue of a "normal" life and they build this bubble where they stay inside and lack any passion towards anything. I dont watch them anymore cause a. Cant stand the crazy consumerism b. Same goes with the reno that they put zero thought into and just spend spend spend c. The constant attention seeking with the trying To get pregnant subject 🤢

Reactions: 5
Short recap: James and Carys have been renovating their £600k, 4 bedroom home, which they’ve decided is too small for kids.

they had some drama with flooring which they addressed.

still doing endless hauls despite worldwide pandemic

some pregnancy speculation as they mention constantly they’re trying to concieve

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s pregnant for following that account mentioned before as it’s promoting an important petition so may just be that but who knows. No secret they are trying but she seemed so cool about her strange irregular periods but I sense she might need at least a little help with those to conceive just my 2 scents worth as someone that TTC for many years

Reactions: 1
I’ll never understand people who comment on Instagram posts

“You’re such an inspiration”
“So proud of you”
“So inspirational”
“Such a good role model”

She had posted a picture of herself in gym gear next to a lake. People acting like she’s solved world hunger ffs. What compells people to comment such inane garbage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
86503B30-ABF2-46DA-B006-8565DDF29452.png

at least she’s accepting her true size, rather than trying to size down to a size 10/small 12 in every haul

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ll never understand people who comment on Instagram posts

“You’re such an inspiration”
“So proud of you”
“So inspirational”
“Such a good role model”

She had posted a picture of herself in gym gear next to a lake. People acting like she’s solved world hunger ffs. What compells people to comment such inane garbage 😂

Amen people treat these influenzas like they found a cure For cancer etc. Amazing great Job influencing you do boo 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this!
but maybe they send it all back... either way it’s still not good
Sending it back (unless you’re physically returning it to a store I guess!) is even worse - I can see her sister caring slightly but not enough to mention it, I don’t think Carys would listen anyway

Wow New vlog how exciting - shopping Who would have guessed! The way carys goes on about treating herself/themselves. Girl woah ur hole freaking life is a treat 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ honest To god she has somekinda hoarding issue. Theyre garage is full Of crap. Its all about buy buy buy. Who finds that relatable? Im all For nice things but its just too much 😫

43B8CBBD-D27E-4B3B-8E7E-70168260C77D.png

I wonder if she still makes much money from her guides, considering she doesn’t do any fitness stuff anymore apart from her gymshark hails

Honestly are they millionaires ? or something because they always buying and it’s not cheap Eva Carys seems like she has put on more weight also she says she Doesn’t care but she always repeating herself about it witch makes it look like she does care James wouldn’t care because he ewwww They ovs don’t have any video ideas left because it’s the same crap over and over

Amen people treat these influenzas like they found a cure For cancer etc. Amazing great Job influencing you do boo 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
So true!! When infact they are Salesmen/women! that’s it, no more no less! They are there just to sell and make money.

Reactions: 3
Surely she is preggo
Going on and on about feeling tired in the latest vlog, unexplained ‘illness’ and then talking about having vivid dreams when she doesn’t normally have dreams and apparently she’s always hungry these days!

Reactions: 12
Surely she is preggo
Going on and on about feeling tired in the latest vlog, unexplained ‘illness’ and then talking about having vivid dreams when she doesn’t normally have dreams and apparently she’s always hungry these days!
I thought the same thing. They also confirmed she didn't have Covid-19 symptoms (as speculated in comments) but failed to address the comments about pregnancy.

Oh dear jesus its gonna be unsuffarable if shes preggas! Husband buys For baby wife buys For baby mila buys For baby neigbour buys For baby

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They’re new video is hinting v heavily that they may be pregnant! They said they’ve been working very hard on something behind the scenes but said it in a very giddy way as if hinting, I dunno

Reactions: 8
I personally don’t think she’s pregnant as I think when it actually happens they’ll be more secretive until after 3months.
I think they just love the speculation and extra comments that it brings to tease their audience about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.