James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not their fault our government doesn’t pay healthcare workers a fair wage, but it just makes me sad that we live in a world where influencers can sit on their arse, make half arsed vlogs and still make more than 2 doctors combined

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She was wanting a baby so bad so that she can have something to focus on and be the new 'obsession'. Also, you can tell that James loves the fact that she can't do anything without him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know it’s not their fault our government doesn’t pay healthcare workers a fair wage, but it just makes me sad that we live in a world where influencers can sit on their arse, make half arsed vlogs and still make more than 2 doctors combined
I was thinking the same and how they will be all earning more than nurses and NHS staff who work there arses off and others film click bait tit and get paid a big sum just makes no sense I fear for my daughters future. Nobody will wanna grow up and go into actual jobs they will all wanna be paid for doing nothing and selling their soul

Reactions: 9
Did they recently say in a video that they earn more than her parents? Does anyone know what james’ parents do?

Reactions: 1
Did they recently say in a video that they earn more than her parents? Does anyone know what james’ parents do?
They say his parents are retired but make out they earn more than her GP parents but they do state they don’t know how much they earn so who knows 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Swear she’s become so much more clingy and dependent on James since they moved into that new house. In her older insta posts she seemed so much more happy but now it’s like she’s forcing her self to smile whilst going on self love and her ‘new body’ (before she got preggers)

Reactions: 7
I always get the vibes that James is gay.
If Carys has anxiety like she says she does, throwing a baby in the mix is gonna ramp that up! She'll be high risk for antenatal and postnatal anxiety/depression.
Ffs, yes they were trying conceive but it wasn't really a drawn out experience for them was it! Getting an implant out you need to allow for natural cycles to resume and that can takes months if not 1yr plus depending on your natural hormones and typical cycles. Secondly know your body and how it works! Yes, they wanted a baby. Of course you want to get pregnant soon as you can. But 5 months of TTC when they are counting coming straight off the implant. And her parents are GPS?!
James does my head in. I don't think becoming a mum will be the making of car is I think she is going to struggle. And Nobody needs that amount of clothes and an entire room to keep them in!
Also, for the great friends thst they day they are how come Elle and Con didn't feature in their pregnancy reveal and telling friends and family! Those pair totally stole James and Carys thunder squeezing a new puppy out before a baby 😂

Reactions: 21
If Carys has anxiety like she says she does, throwing a baby in the mix is gonna ramp that up! She'll be high risk for antenatal and postnatal anxiety/depression.
Ffs, yes they were trying conceive but it wasn't really a drawn out experience for them was it! Getting an implant out you need to allow for natural cycles to resume and that can takes months if not 1yr plus depending on your natural hormones and typical cycles. Secondly know your body and how it works! Yes, they wanted a baby. Of course you want to get pregnant soon as you can. But 5 months of TTC when they are counting coming straight off the implant. And her parents are GPS?!
James does my head in. I don't think becoming a mum will be the making of car is I think she is going to struggle. And Nobody needs that amount of clothes and an entire room to keep them in!
Also, for the great friends thst they day they are how come Elle and Con didn't feature in their pregnancy reveal and telling friends and family! Those pair totally stole James and Carys thunder squeezing a new puppy out before a baby 😂
I always get this vibe too!!

Reactions: 5
I don't think getting a puppy is anywhere near as big news as being pregnant

They said they were going to record it but carys couldn’t hold it in any longer

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think she’s dating her weeks correctly.

If you go to the doctor you always say “16 weeks 2 days etc” not “17 weeks”.

Why is she advertising make up?
She literally never Wears it, and has made comments on videos about not bothering to put it on at the moment.
I never understand some of these companies and who they get to advertise products.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t think she’s dating her weeks correctly.

If you go to the doctor you always say “16 weeks 2 days etc” not “17 weeks”.
I really didn't understand what she was trying to say. Its like saying I'm actually 30 because in 29 +7. Dont be an idiot.

Reactions: 6
I really didn't understand what she was trying to say. Its like saying I'm actually 30 because in 29 +7. Dont be an idiot.
I commented about that on one her posts and her minions came at me saying I was just being a hater and that it's not a big deal 😂

Also just seen her insta stories.. she couldn't push that belly at any further if she tried,that baby is not that big yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve lost track how far along Is she? The way she pushes and poses I keep forgetting it’s not as far as I think they would know the gender by now she’s gotta be at least 16 weeks?

Reactions: 1
I’ve lost track how far along Is she? The way she pushes and poses I keep forgetting it’s not as far as I think they would know the gender by now she’s gotta be at least 16 weeks?
I’m surprised she hasn’t broken her back after all the years of arching the way she does 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I feel like they do know as for a few weeks they didn’t mention the gender at all despite having several private scans including the 4d ones. They are saving it for the reveal shoot probably

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.