Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Tbh Labradors have great sad eyes, mine looks miserable a lot but she's usually trying to get food
She's always in the garden though. Probably can't stand to be in the house with them hearing James screaming "WHAT SHOULD WE SPEND 600K ON NOW CAHWIS?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Only thing I can come up with is

James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing)... pregnant

Because that’s literally all there is to know about them at this point 😑

• Haha

Lauralooloo

I can’t bare another pregnancy related video 😒 but I’m nosey so just skipped through the latest video to look for the confetti on the table but I couldn’t see the blue one left over? I can’t believe how much they’re milking the pregnancy I found them during lockdown and I’m bored already it seems they mention considering starting a family, their TTC ‘journey’, and now just the pregnancy in general in every single video.
Their TTC "journey" was like when I took my kids on holiday, I found a campsite a 13 min drive away and they where like "are we there yet" and I was like "yep we're here"... Hardly a fucking journey now was it ffs 🤣

• Haha

Emogoo

Whoever said she still has body image issues and has to repeatedly mention her pregnancy bump because she doesn't want people to think she has gained body fat is absolutely spot on. She did a story yesterday where she was sat down and her belly actually just looked chubby rather than pregnant, but she wrote on it "my lil bump" or something like that just to remind us all she is not fat but actually pregnant guys!!!
I can't deal with back breaking bump poses... when she's a few weeks off due date and with no bra her whole body is gonna be agony.

Girl has some serious body image issues.

1999bby

It’s like she has to validate herself as an adult by talking about her TTC ‘journey.’ I can’t put my finger on it. It can’t just be a normal pregnancy, it has to have been a mentally challenging ordeal that will set it apart, because she can’t fathom the thought of being like every other woman. It’s like she associates TTC with adulthood and married life, and she’s using it like a little girl who thinks she’s a grown up because she’s wearing high heels or something.
As per usual, she’s made a very common thing all about her, like when she went on and on about her eczema and then she was like, ‘omg, I didn’t know so many of you suffered with it I thought it was just me.’

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Now I'm not a religious person at all, but the one thing I will prey for is for this baby girl to not have james nose or teeth or face... amen 🐷🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Wait, is Cahwiss pregnant? She should have said something! ;)

Anyone reckon when the Pregnancy finally hits her, we'll see less videos, perhaps even a couple of months where they are completely quiet? Cahwiss just strikes me as lazy. She's very obviously given up the fitness theme of her original channel and wants to focus on JEMS AND CAHWISS but I can see when pregnancy finally becomes a reality and not "WOO BOO! AM PREGNANT!" she'll not want to be doing videos and might even try and convince James to stop. He'll very obviously say "NO CAHWISS! WE CANT STOP NOW! THERE'S SO MUCH CONTENT! LOOK! LOOK OVER THERE! THERE'S SOME DUST! WE CAN GET AT LEAST 10 VIDEOS OUT OF US CLEANING THAT DUST UP! AND GET A BRAND DEAL FROM PLEDGE WHILE WE'RE AT IT!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why. Is. She. Constantly. Posting. With. Her. Hands. On. Her. Stomach.

No one. No one has a bump with their first child at 13 week.... I didn’t have one til 24 weeks with my first! 15 weeks with my second!

Milking it like a fuckkng cows tit.

• Haha

Lilt

I really hope this baby brings Carys that confidence she’s lacking and of course so much happiness. I think being a mum will do wonders to her

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s so obnoxious. Most people are working from home at the moment carys, not just you and James, because if you haven’t noticed there is a pandemic going on. Try having a normal job and having to work from home, now that is hard work. They’re so entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yukon909

Chatty Member
A11FCD08-0D20-4F4C-999A-A95838B15F75.png

-do this ‘with James’
- also do this ‘with James’

she didn’t have to put with him, we would all assume she would do it with him anyways as she can’t be apart from him. Also she used to go on about how proud she was for never taking days off and now she’s taking them off left right and centre 😂

• Haha

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
That dress 😬
The shoes 😬
Giving away it's a girl in the intro to your vlog 😬
A fucking gender reveal.... when you already know the gender 🙄
Move over the pair of you!

• Haha
I think she wants people to know she's pregnant by looking at her because she struggles with her body image and would hate for someone to think she's just got a chubby belly (which is silly and I have one of those myself lol) so she pushes it out to make sure people can see its a baby bump.

I think that's why she wore that god awful dress too, because it really clung to the bump. Honestly it looked like club wear from 2010 and didn't fit properly, such a bad choice for that type of video.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
The reason the other girl doesn't look that far along cahwiss, it because she isn't giving herself a slipped disk by trying to make herself look bigger 👍

• Haha
A girl!!!!!!!!! So what they slipped up on weeks ago saying then tried to cover their tracks and I would be so pissed off at the video editor using that first shot which clearly shows all the pink confetti on the table and floor talk about ruining the build up.

and that dress Jesus Christ it was utterly distasteful I’m not a prude but your doing a video about your unborn child and look like your about to go on the piss in Cardiff with your knockers exposed!! And James stfu keep making everything about you and talking over everything always your boring! Before popping the balloons he goes IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! Why? You literally just said you knew what you were having and it will be in another video for crying out loud

• Haha

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I've not read back on these threads yet but I would love for someone to enlighten me.

Youtube have been pushing these 2 at me for some time now and yesterday I watched a video where she found out she was pregnant and it felt so wholesome and made me cry.

Today I watched the one where she told James and again it seemed so lovely and they seem so in love.

SO of course I come to Tattle to see what the deal is 🤣 can anyone give me a quick lowdown as to why we arent fans of them? Or why they're problematic?

Like I said I have only seen two vids and they were surrounding an amazing time in their lives so I haven't got round to any other content from them 🤷‍♀️
James is incredibly controlling and constantly puts carys down. Carys is entirely dependent on James, to the point where they’ve said they’ve only spend like 5 days apart in their 6 year relationship - also the fact that on her sisters bday where it was carys, her sister and her mum, carys was constantly putting on her insta story about how desperate she was to be back with James.

they are always spend spend spend. They buy useless things only to return them straight away, her main channel is just haul videos now as she has given up with it, despite her getting way more outreach from that channel. She is constantly buying fast fashion despite going on about being sustainable, as well as going on about supporting local businesses yet you see her 10 mins later with a Starbucks in hand. They do these ‘transformation’ videos on their house which they drag out for like 5 videos until they just give up and pay someone professionally to do it.

recently what has made people annoyed is the fact she is going on about her ‘ttc journey’ acting like she has been the only person that ‘struggled’ (not really considering it only really took her like 4ish months to get pregnant after coming off the implant) despite there being countless couples that have taken multiple years to try and have a baby. She is just generally very childish now since lockdown and you wouldn’t think she is the age she is with how she acts

a lot of people like carys, but just on her own without James as he is constantly complaining About something (even tho he just lives off carys and doesn’t actually have a proper job) and is always interrupting her. It’s just a generally weird and slightly toxic relationship that they have settled into very quickly which you can see in the majority of their other videos. Hope that’s a good run down, anyone else feel free to add 😂

• Heart

Liz9229

Omg anyone watched the new video??
She says she’s too nervous abs anxious to go and order a starbucks, erm does she realise in 6 months she’s going to be responsible for another human being?! 🙈 how on Earth is she going to do anything without James holding her hand the whole time!!
She never used to be like this, when I watched her old videos she would go out, go to the gym, cook etc, it’s like she’s a completely different person!

Reactions: 23