James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit the video was very lovely and I do wish her all the best with the pregnancy. I do agree with another poster that there is a massive shock to the system coming their way. I think it's sad really to get these massive life milestones over with just for content... I feel like they should have waited and really got the most out of their life before totally settling down and having kids (not that that's a bad thing, each to their own). Good luck to them both, but for Carys mostly.

Reactions: 11
Shes already talking about her bump arghhh your baby is still way down in your pelvis girl! That's no bump just bloat! 😅

Reactions: 6
Glad they weren’t just trolling viewers for the hype. I’m pleased for them and wish them well- they’re in for a shock but I’m sure they’ll be good, loving parents. The content is about to get unbearable though 🤣

Reactions: 7
I actually am going through a phase of really liking Cary’s (again) and it’s so lovely she’s having a baby.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know everyone is saying that they're in for a shock with this baby...to be honest, 99% of people are in for a shock when they are pregnant. Bringing a screaming sh*t machine into your life turns everything upside down - I was 30 and I still couldn't have prepared enough.

And, to be honest, Carys seems to have accomplished so much for the age she is and certainly more than I have in 47 years. She co-owns several businesses, has travelled the world, has bought 2 houses, has at least 6 figures in the bank and probably has investments nicely building a nest egg in the background. Why does she need to 'live her life more' before settling into motherhood???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I know everyone is saying that they're in for a shock with this baby...to be honest, 99% of people are in for a shock when they are pregnant. Bringing a screaming sh*t machine into your life turns everything upside down - I was 30 and I still couldn't have prepared enough.

And, to be honest, Carys seems to have accomplished so much for the age she is and certainly more than I have in 47 years. She co-owns several businesses, has travelled the world, has bought 2 houses, has at least 6 figures in the bank and probably has investments nicely building a nest egg in the background. Why does she need to 'live her life more' before settling into motherhood???
You raise good points there actually, very true. I think it's just because she is so dependent on James - it would have been nice for her to gain some dependency before having a baby completely dependent on her (and James) as I think she would cope better. But like I said each to their own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tattle literally always calls these pregnancies - it’s mad 😂😂. I really like James and Carys, I don’t really have many bug bears with them - I know they’re privileged but do feel for the most part they do own it and I much prefer them to Elle Darby and Con who will defo be jealous they’ve gotten pregnant first. These at least feel a lot more genuine together. i’m genuinely really happy for them, I’d missed the clues as have some videos and thread pages to catch up on but you could tell it would happen in the next year. I hope she has an easy and wonderful pregnancy and that it gives her the purpose she’s been missing in her life 💗
Elle and Con will be announcing in the next month or so no doubt

Reactions: 19
Ahh I'm so happy for them 🙂 I have a soft spot for Carys and know she wanted a baby so much!

Reactions: 6
Personally when having a baby, it gave me a feeling of I could do anything at all, and I started meeting up with mums I didn’t know to have coffee dates with and I created an entire mum with babies network - something I would have NEVER done pre-kids. I mean - meeting up with other women I didn’t know!
I think Carys will be absolutely fine and her carrying a baby and giving birth, she’ll most likely gain confidence in herself and her own abilities. The only slight downside is that James is always home, so she won’t have as much of an incentive to go out of course 🙄

Reactions: 20
Yaaaaauyyyyy can’t wait another youtuber waiting to rinse and use their baby for views and content poor little in indent thing. What’s in my hips it’s bag what’s my cravings how did we TTC bla bla bla bla bla

She’s in for a huge shock although her husband is home all day doing nothing so she won’t have it to hard like most of us same as Hinch being a mums probably much easier with help 24/7

Reactions: 2
The baby is due in April so don't think she's quite 12 weeks yesterday but I'm sure it said 'Due April 2021' on the plaque that was shown in the video. I'm happy for Carys. She will be the soft parent and James will be the strict one for sure.

Reactions: 4
I am so happy for James and Carys, and extremely glad that it wasnt just a YAE-announcement. I get so sad when Iread all these comments about this baby just being a moneymaker for them, or that Cary isnt "mentally stable" to have a child. This is awful of you to say! Also - respect that Cary and James is happy for having a baby. People will always be on different stages in life although the age is similiar. I am 24 years old and I am getting married next year. Cant wait to have a baby after that! NOT because we think a child would "save" our relationship. Not because we are desperat or I am insecure. I have friends that couldnt be further away from marriage og kids, and guess what? We respect each other and our wants!

Please ppl - learn how to be happy for others and you will get a lot happier to ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so happy for James and Carys, and extremely glad that it wasnt just a YAE-announcement. I get so sad when Iread all these comments about this baby just being a moneymaker for them, or that Cary isnt "mentally stable" to have a child. This is awful of you to say! Also - respect that Cary and James is happy for having a baby. People will always be on different stages in life although the age is similiar. I am 24 years old and I am getting married next year. Cant wait to have a baby after that! NOT because we think a child would "save" our relationship. Not because we are desperat or I am insecure. I have friends that couldnt be further away from marriage og kids, and guess what? We respect each other and our wants!

Please ppl - learn how to be happy for others and you will get a lot happier to ❤
almost everyone has said they’re happy for them but also added their other thoughts/concerns.
don’t try dismiss people’s comments, we can say whatever we want to

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I have previously said that their not mentally stable for a child just because of what carys posts online about how anxious and stressed she gets if james leaves the house and she’s on her own, because how will she will cope with a baby. She never seems to do anything to help her anxiety like therapy or meds just some useless quotes, I’ve messaged her some advice on anxiety and been ignored soo.... Also james comes across rude and a bit controlling in some videos in the way he talks to carys. Not sure if posted about them using it for content but most likely as she will go down the mummy blogger route. It’s different for normal people with normal jobs because you aren’t always thinking of the next thing for content. When they got
Married, there was about 6 months of just videos of wedding things.
Normal people wouldn’t do that.

Just because I think these things, it doesn’t mean that I’m not happy for them being pregnant..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.