James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow her now, the constant back breaking, smug faced poses are doing my tits in.

My partner and I have been ttc for coming up 2 years now and I feel like I'm getting to the point where I don't want to see or hear anything pregnancy related. Helpfully, I found out this morning that one of my close friends is pregnant (it was an accident, she wasn't trying), and of course I'm over the moon for her but it really bleeping hurts and I feel like a terrible friend for being bitter about it. It was only about 10 minutes after that that Carys' stupid insta post came up and it honestly nearly tipped me over the edge. At least I feel somewhat better being bitter about her rather than my friend 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I find them really difficult to watch anyway, carys talks about 100mph and doesn’t come up for breath and James is irritating in looks and voice and he’s always correcting her and talking to her like she’s thick.

Reactions: 7
James called her A girl a few times in the last vlog, really pissed me off, he doesn't seem to have much respect for her, cuts her off midsentance chats tit.

I hope the baby has its own unique nose, not piggy like his or big like hers.

Alexandra876 you let yourself be upset, it's hard. My sister TTC for 8 years, eventually got NHS appointment for fertility clinic, found she was pregnant the day before the appointment. Now she has 2 kids. I hope everything works out for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've had to unfollow her now, the constant back breaking, smug faced poses are doing my tits in.

My partner and I have been ttc for coming up 2 years now and I feel like I'm getting to the point where I don't want to see or hear anything pregnancy related. Helpfully, I found out this morning that one of my close friends is pregnant (it was an accident, she wasn't trying), and of course I'm over the moon for her but it really bleeping hurts and I feel like a terrible friend for being bitter about it. It was only about 10 minutes after that that Carys' stupid insta post came up and it honestly nearly tipped me over the edge. At least I feel somewhat better being bitter about her rather than my friend 😂
Remember the feeling well being happy for them but so sad for myself 😭 thinking it won’t ever happen for me but my little miracle is currently snoozing next to me on the sofa after a very long TTC (not carys idea of TTC) don’t blame you for unfollowing her she’s literally nothing but being pregnant even I’m fed up of it she’s the most annoying pregnant person EVER!!!

• Heart
Alexandra876 you let yourself be upset, it's hard. My sister TTC for 8 years, eventually got NHS appointment for fertility clinic, found she was pregnant the day before the appointment. Now she has 2 kids. I hope everything works out for you x
Thanks❤ It's always nice to hear stories like your sister's and @CheekyCrackerLover's! It's really easy to let it get to you and allow yourself to think it's never going to happen. It also doesn't help that I'm on my period, not only is it a reminder that I'm not having a baby but it also makes me moody as duck anyway🤣

Reactions: 3

Having been through 5 years of TTC hell & 4 rounds of ivf, I am unfortunately bitter! It does hurt, it stings that other people have accidents or fall pregnant without trying. I’d say you’re totally normal for being upset about someone else’s news. I’ve been there, it still hurts now! I don’t think I can ever be truly genuinely happy for people anymore after what I’ve been through. I can’t help it. I don’t wish bad on anyone obviously but it’s pretty tit for everyone to get the family they want & we don’t. These two are massively triggering for me, they keep coming up on my YouTube explore page & it drives me mad.
anyway, just wanted to say you are not alone. Don’t ever feel bad for feeling how you do. It’s a tough thing to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New video -

‘This channel has always been about James and I and it’s going to stay that way’ (when asked if they will be keeping their child private on YouTube)

Haha what. The channel has been about their unborn baby since con bleeping ception!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love a bit of inconsistent Carys.
Has stopped having coffee because of the caffeine, forst thing she drinks on new video? Coca-cola 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with James eating. Why can't he close his mouth when he is chewing?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't watch this one, it's far to long, even speeding it up makes it 20 minutes long, I'm guessing I'm not missing much!

I dont want to be evil but just oneeeeeeee video with no baby talk please.

"What are you hating most about the second trimester?" - Carys answers "I don't know, I LOVE my second trimester so far" then not even a second after she finishes James - "WHAT IIII think, what carys is hating most"

Oh just shut up James

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im so happy you guys Are seeing it all. Ive been saying For ages that the body positivity is all fake! After she stopped fitness she wanted something To stay relative! Shes so insecure and obsesses about her looks constantly. Like in the one hair cut video she was hyperventilating cause she cut tiny bit of her hair and you could really See her True colours. She is far way From happy and body positive.

I dont watch any of theyre vids. Im sick of the preggas and the overspending on dumb shiz.

Reactions: 12
She’s really milking every aspect of this pregnancy like cravings,bumps, like they’re milking the content they have a 9 month deadline it’s like everything she sees she suddenly feels.

My thoughts on Jems and Cahwiss is they're a more honest version of Elle Darby and CONNUH!

But who knows if it will stay that way?

I can't cope with James eating. Why can't he close his mouth when he is chewing?
His upper lip is basically attached to his nose. Which is probably the cause of his speech impediment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.