James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong (really cba watch her video again to check) but didn't she say in the new car video that they got the range rover when they either conceived or found out they were pregnant?
So she had her implant taken out early March, and they got the range early/mid July. So she was only trying to concive for 3 months?? ( writing the first month off after having the implant out obviously)
And she has the audacity to claim a "TTC JOURNEY" ?!
Yes she did say that! They probably count each month though, so March, April, May, June and July, which isn't how it works🤣 maybe if they finished their maths degrees they could count it correctly 😂😂.

I didn't struggle to get pregnant, but even I'm annoyed that she kept referring to it as her "TTC journey", she had barely just started, and coming off of contraception, you get told it can take up to a year for your cycle to properly regulate again, so they got pregnant very quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have done 15!! Pregnancy related vids, and i only counted the ones that have pregnant on title so propably in the others too they snicker about pregnancy.

Dear jesus they are irritating.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They have done 15!! Pregnancy related vids, and i only counted the ones that have pregnant on title so propably in the others too they snicker about pregnancy.

Dear jesus they are irritating.
Its going to be a long 9 months 😴

I still can’t decide if James is the over bearing bossy one. I get the impression he wants the home birth and has pushed so he’s not left out but on the other hand I can’t decide if it’s carys not wanting to be on her own (totally understandable with your first) but he kept bringing up the excuses in the videos like it was his idea.

Be interesting to see how she would do all these pregnancy updates with her next pregnancy considering she would have one to look after 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
👏@everyone in this chat. Im only 25, when I was 17, I would never think wow can’t wait to be married ASAP and have loads of babies, and drop out of college and do something impractical like YouTube for my only form of income, and have my partner do it too.
I found their channel during quarantine, and before she announce it, she drop so many hits. And while I thought wow maybe they have been trying to conceive since they been married, and I read here that it had been since March, I’m shook that no one calls her out in the comments, how do you call your pregnancy a “TTC journey”, miss you just had a walk. So many woman trying to get pregnant for years and years, their behavior is disgusting. Another thing, but why can’t they both finish their degrees, YouTube isn’t going to be around forever, putting YouTube on your resume isnt to get you hired places when you’re old and it can no longer paid the bills. And as a proud kickass independent woman, Cary needs to get a grip on herself and become independent, how the hell does going to Starbucks alone is impossible, but not so impossible to go shopping and buy more unnecessary stuff. I follow other moms on YouTube, and while they have a working husband they are so independent that I sometimes forget they have one. Anyways, not all of us that are young are as ridiculous as this couple, the baby content and all of their content is so saturate in all of their videos . No way they need 3 baby reveal videos.
I really want to call her out on it... but my comment will just get deleted and I also want to watch what happens to their perfect life once the baby is here.

Reactions: 3
I still can’t decide if James is the over bearing bossy one. I get the impression he wants the home birth and has pushed so he’s not left out but on the other hand I can’t decide if it’s carys not wanting to be on her own (totally understandable with your first) but he kept bringing up the excuses in the videos like it was his idea.

Be interesting to see how she would do all these pregnancy updates with her next pregnancy considering she would have one to look after 😂
Same here! I feel like it’s defo a mix of both (more carys pushing it as she is dependent on James)

Reactions: 1
Same here! I feel like it’s defo a mix of both (more carys pushing it as she is dependent on James)
I think they are both as bad as each other and bring out these elements of each other’s personalities - he’s so pushy and bossy he brings out how dependent she is and she is so clingy he can easily take control of situations as there is nobody to push back or question him

Reactions: 5
If the cake is red velvet cake then we can assume it is a girl... unless they’ve set it up as a cake with blue smarties in the centre kinda thing?

Reactions: 3
If the cake is red velvet cake then we can assume it is a girl... unless they’ve set it up as a cake with blue smarties in the centre kinda thing?
I don’t think it is red velvet, she showed a picture of it and it was chocolate cake, unless she’s surrounded the red velvet cake with chocolate, which would be disgusting. 😂

I’m sure it’s the icing colour is what shows the gender, I could be wrong though!

8AEEBD3C-6270-4BD2-A38D-75A22C18E748.png

well done guys, must have been really difficult to film yourself talking for 2 hours, thank god you don’t have to edit it yourself 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Good grief today’s just a 25 minute ‘preparing’ video.. i dunno what they need to prepare just stick some confetti in a balloon😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
These two grind my gears so hard. I can’t bear to watch them post yet another video about their pregnancy! You’d think they were the only people in the world to conceive the way they’re milking this!

I find them boring don’t think they are horrible people and certainly don’t irritate me like elle and con or Gemma Miles. But they are just dull. They live in their little bubble and are far to dependent on the other it’s not normal in my opinion!

As someone that wants babies in the future and over think stuff I can’t imagine what it’s like anyone who’s been trying for a while then sees these 2 banging on when then actually had it easy!

Unfollowed ages ago way before she got pregnant but my Christ they are milking this poor baby for all it’s worth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.