Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I feel like she’s only starting to get back into the gym because she can’t let james do anything on his own and must be attached to his hip 24/7

Reactions: 23

Imhereforthedrama

I can't cope with at the start of that vlog Carys saying I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant and James butting in "mmm, same, we are 19 weeks pregnant"

YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. Stop saying we are pregnant. Yes say, we are having a baby, but YOU are NOT PREGNANT. I can't stand him
I hate it when couples say "we" are pregnant.. no sorry... you are a man, you dont have a womb so biologically you are not pregnant... unless with a litter of piglets you piggy nose twat

• Haha

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
So she’s been pregnant since what, July? I want to go back and look for signs haha
I’m actually so pleased for them. They clearly wanted it a lot (couldn’t stop talking about it😂) so I’m glad it was a success for them!

Find it pretty sad that people are so quick to whore their child's entire life out on YouTube when the effects of it on said child aren't fully known yet😬 just wait till they get older and their whole childhood was filmed and click baited for views. She's quick to say that members of her family don't like being on camera, funny how their child won't get that choice until they're older and it's too late!

Ah I’m so glad I found a thread for these two I have so many questions. I’m a new follower on their Instagram as I came across their channel on YouTube and I’m just so confused as I genuinely thought that James was Cary’s gay best friend or something similar!? Does anyone else think this! Surely he is bi or something, he can’t be fully straight.

secondly, where does all their money come from? Like what are their jobs? Do they do something else other than make videos. I was so shocked at a video I watched recently that James was so smug about them earning more than their parents. Why would you even choose that as a question to answer!

thirdly, cary’s eats pure shite for someone who’s pregnant. Like she eats really bad. I’m 38 weeks pregnant and tbf iv eaten so much crap this pregnancy too but I wasn’t into fitness before so it’s just normal for me.

the bump pics kill me too. I think when she gets to 38 weeks like me and realises this is a bump she’ll look back at laugh. I think it’s easy to get carried away early in pregnancy with a bump that’s actually just a food belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I’ll never understand people who comment on Instagram posts

“You’re such an inspiration”
“So proud of you”
“So inspirational”
“Such a good role model”

She had posted a picture of herself in gym gear next to a lake. People acting like she’s solved world hunger ffs. What compells people to comment such inane garbage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I reckon she will try whether or not it works for her idk! It will give her another topic to make a video on “my breastfeeding story” and also she’ll rave about how it worked/didn’t work on her insta and how others should do what’s best for them...
James will somehow have a part to play in the “ my breastfeeding story” video. I wish he’d piss of for a video or 5

• Haha
  • Angry

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I really feel like if your giving info out about being pregnant, symptoms and birth along with medical care you have to be giving out the correct information! I feel they are very wishy washy about information they share!

I also think that Carys would really benefit from reaching out now to postnatal support groups in preparation for after the birth. Some of what she has said about her increase anxiety, unhelpful thoughts, symptom checking leads to an increased risk of antenatal anxiety and potential post partum anxiety. James really needs to read up on this and not encourage her to time their babies heart rate and stuff!

On the matter of James he really is so fucking annoying. I predict him being the kind of guy when baby comes who is going to be out of his comfort zone and wanting to be the one getting it right so indirectly blaming Carys for getting it 'wrong'
She couldn't even vlog in the kitchen on her own. Soon as he heard her talking he was straight in!

chachaslide

I can't cope with at the start of that vlog Carys saying I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant and James butting in "mmm, same, we are 19 weeks pregnant"

YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. Stop saying we are pregnant. Yes say, we are having a baby, but YOU are NOT PREGNANT. I can't stand him

I found her “finding out I’m pregnant” video really really sweet. Clearly Carys has been desperate to be pregnant and was so emotional.
It seems they’re posting pregnancy videos all week (tomorrow is Carys telling James) so I think they might pump all the content out in one chunk

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Jesus christ she is not mature or emotionally stable enough for a baby 🤦‍♀️ (Neither am I but I’m not having one for that reason). I feel this is just a commodity to her. That being said I judged them when they got the dog and they seem to take good care of it. Her life will just become all about the baby which is fine but can’t think of anything worse tbh!

also why is she cradling her belly. My friend is due early March and she doesn’t even show ... do you really show like that at 12 weeks, or is she just cradling her lunch 😂

Reactions: 21

Luluanon

It’s lovely to see the journey of their pregnancy but I can’t help thinking they’re over sharing
I have to agree, I haven’t been able to watch their pregnancy vids since the announcement because sadly I miscarried a few weeks ago, I would have been 1 week behind Carys in terms of pregnancy and due date. I’m super happy for them and wish them a healthy happy pregnancy but with what has happened to
me, I’m going to find it too difficult to watch.

It makes me wonder whether i’d share anything at all on social media if I were to get pregnant again to be honest. Not saying them sharing so much is wrong but I feel it’s going to be non-stop pregnancy vids, they already over do it on the Q&As and mukbangs answering the same questions over and over again. I feel it will just be the same but all things pregnancy and baby, and i’m not sure how I feel about influencers almost selling their unborn babies for the views and when they’re born too. I’m not a huge Lily Pebbles fan but I do think the way she’s managed having a baby and her YouTube quite well, she’s continued with her lifestyle stuff and only talked about her baby some of the time (same with her insta). The camera isn’t always shoved in her daughters face either, I feel like James and Carys will definitely be filming and posting absolutely everything

• Heart
  • Sad

MRSXO

I don’t know why but I feel like in videos they try and make out carys is having a wayy more active pregnancy than she is, just get the vibe it’s not the case and she actually barely even goes on the dog walks

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I always get the vibes that James is gay.
If Carys has anxiety like she says she does, throwing a baby in the mix is gonna ramp that up! She'll be high risk for antenatal and postnatal anxiety/depression.
Ffs, yes they were trying conceive but it wasn't really a drawn out experience for them was it! Getting an implant out you need to allow for natural cycles to resume and that can takes months if not 1yr plus depending on your natural hormones and typical cycles. Secondly know your body and how it works! Yes, they wanted a baby. Of course you want to get pregnant soon as you can. But 5 months of TTC when they are counting coming straight off the implant. And her parents are GPS?!
James does my head in. I don't think becoming a mum will be the making of car is I think she is going to struggle. And Nobody needs that amount of clothes and an entire room to keep them in!
Also, for the great friends thst they day they are how come Elle and Con didn't feature in their pregnancy reveal and telling friends and family! Those pair totally stole James and Carys thunder squeezing a new puppy out before a baby 😂

Nimrod

Or Ffion, nice but not overly common, I definitely think they’ll stick to a Welsh name - they have some pretty names too (could eb bias as my name is welsh🤣)
I agree I think they might go for a welsh name

..although “ASOS Whittaker” has a certain ring to it 🤣🤣

• Haha

roseturntupnose

I'm going to unfollow her and block because following her is doing nothing for my patience, mental health, sanity, jealousy and life.

I used to love the body confidence and happiness that were in their videos from the beginning but now they've changed. I can not cope with how moany 3rd trem will be.
I hope birth and labour give you lots of content 😉.

goodbye jems and cahwiss 👋 I'm going to enjoy living my perfectly blessed, non privileged but also wonderful life x

norway97

I am so happy for James and Carys, and extremely glad that it wasnt just a YAE-announcement. I get so sad when Iread all these comments about this baby just being a moneymaker for them, or that Cary isnt "mentally stable" to have a child. This is awful of you to say! Also - respect that Cary and James is happy for having a baby. People will always be on different stages in life although the age is similiar. I am 24 years old and I am getting married next year. Cant wait to have a baby after that! NOT because we think a child would "save" our relationship. Not because we are desperat or I am insecure. I have friends that couldnt be further away from marriage og kids, and guess what? We respect each other and our wants!

Please ppl - learn how to be happy for others and you will get a lot happier to ❤

• Haha
  • Heart