James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not claiming to be a star baker, but looks like they’re making a red velvet cake for the gender reveal...

Reactions: 4
Watching their vlogs infuriates me sometimes WHY DOES JAMES CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT HER especially cos she’s talking about her chat with the midwifes he doesn’t have a clue leave her alone ffs

Reactions: 18
Too right, you’ve gotta be comfy and underwire is just not comfy!
True about the support, but I dont think they recommend under wired when pregnant and breasts are growing and producing milk, correct ne if I'm wrong but that's what I was advised when I was pregnant.

Did she really just say she’s massive at 17 weeks? Oh girl, you have no idea what’s in store!
She gonna be a big witch!

Reactions: 2
She's only considering home birth cause she's so dependent on james attention and doesn't want him to miss a second. The thing is you can have complications hours and hours after you given birth so imo it's good to have doctors and nurses around. Also James is so damn cringey too 🤢 why are you talking so much be quiet

Reactions: 19
James is super irritating 🐽 it’s actually sad ALL they can talk about is baby related. When I was pregnant I carried on life as normal I would almost forget at times it’s a bit ott. Makes me wonder if she wasn’t pregnant what content would they actually be doing right now?

Reactions: 13
James is super irritating 🐽 it’s actually sad ALL they can talk about is baby related. When I was pregnant I carried on life as normal I would almost forget at times it’s a bit ott. Makes me wonder if she wasn’t pregnant what content would they actually be doing right now?
House renovations of course. But they realised they can't do it for 2 years straight so had to get pregnant

Reactions: 5
We will get the whole story start to finish. She will try to be some kind of advocate for PND weather she suffers or not purely for the engagement the same with her strange body image type posts. I think she’s gonna find motherhood hard she seems very young minded and childish

Reactions: 9
I’ve been following Carys for a few years. I used to enjoy the content that she produced surrounding fitness and her mindset towards it. But for a long time now, I’ve noticed how naive they both are (especially Carys) and it’s actually so triggering to me! I came on here to see if other people have noticed as I thought maybe I was being too harsh, but no!

I remember a video they did a while back - I think it was a Q&A or something - and in the same vid they discussed how they wanted kids asap and that they also had so many places in the world that they wanted to visit, and that they would go back to places like America frequently. I’m 21 years old, not a parent, and even I was baffled as to their ignorance in thinking they’d be able to lead the same travelling holiday life once they have a kid!!! Yes they can still do that, but I was shocked that they assumed it would be so easy and as easy as it is for them now.

Similarly, I found the TTC video so unbelievably tasteless. Again, need to reiterate I am a 21 y/o with no desire to have kids any time soon, and even I was offended that they spoke about it like they were the only ones to ever try and get pregnant, so I can only imagine how triggering it is for those who are facing problems in their journey with TTC, or who are unable to conceive.

There was a vid they did after they started the new house process about how they would do Renovations and have a kid in the next year (Carys said) and I just got so annoyed that she assumed it would be that easy for them to just do it in the click of a finger (which it has been!). I am just so irritated by her naivety and now the over saturation of pregnancy content has made me want to unfollow. She just has absolutely no idea how much this baby will change her life, and that’s what annoys me. I’m happy as hell that she has been able to conceive, I just feel like it’s the complete wrong time in her life! I believe that one day she will regret wanting to settle down so young, and no longer will she be able to travel the world with just her and James in her little bubble. It’s like she is so wrapped up in the pregnancy influencer Instagram aesthetic, and this baby is something to distract her from the fact that she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 38
Shes so child like and simple that I find it very Hard To relate To her..like Someone said if they (😆) werent pregnant what would theyre content be?? Other people go To job/hobbies/friends normally whilst pregnant.she has Nothing going on. Nothing. Now she just obsesses and its all about pregnant. Before pregnancy it was Pearl Art. I wonder if YouTube truly makes her happy or if its just easy way To make loads of money and maintain the lazy life style. She really needs To get out of the house.

Reactions: 11
if they didn’t own that house or were expecting their baby they would have nothing to blog about ..

Reactions: 7
Going to Tesco with a baby is hard enough let alone trying to travel 😂 😂 then again I don’t like any of these influencers with husbands home 24/7 I’m sure I would find motherhood easier if my husband was around all day everyday!! So they probably will still do some things that I can’t on my own I can’t see her taking baby to groups or anything I expect James would even need to attend “mothers meetings”

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't see her coping with a baby well at all! Even something as simple as it's easier for just James to go to the supermarket instead of dragging Carys and a baby along as well, I feel like she'll be upset at being left alone. Definitely agree with the baby classes etc. as well. It will be really important for Carys to meet and make friends with other new mums but I can't see her being happy to go to coffee mornings and meetings by herself. She'd bring James to a girls night with her friends if she could!

Reactions: 12
It peeves me that she is seeking views on home birth etc abs asking midwives - just to get engagement

Her parents are doctors ffs

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously moaning about her video being late Bcos of a delivery. Pretty sure Wales are in a strict lockdown and this probably Isn’t ‘essential’ 🙄🙄
The essential thing doesn’t relate to deliveries - we are encouraged to buy things online instead of in shops :D

Reactions: 5
Yes I understand how it works I’m just saying moaning about their delivery being late when people are really struggling to get essential ext is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Yes I understand how it works I’m just saying moaning about their delivery being late when people are really struggling to get essential ext is ridiculous
Oh yeah it is - but they have no idea, they are in their own weird little bubble 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she seriously moaning about her video being late Bcos of a delivery. Pretty sure Wales are in a strict lockdown and this probably Isn’t ‘essential’ 🙄🙄
Wait until she’s got a baby making her late for everything or wiring for an important delivery that ends up being late making you late for an appointment 😂 😂 come on carys wake up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.