Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If the cake is red velvet cake then we can assume it is a girl... unless they’ve set it up as a cake with blue smarties in the centre kinda thing?
I don’t think it is red velvet, she showed a picture of it and it was chocolate cake, unless she’s surrounded the red velvet cake with chocolate, which would be disgusting. 😂

caterday28

Chatty Member
Surely she is preggo
Going on and on about feeling tired in the latest vlog, unexplained ‘illness’ and then talking about having vivid dreams when she doesn’t normally have dreams and apparently she’s always hungry these days!
I thought the same thing. They also confirmed she didn't have Covid-19 symptoms (as speculated in comments) but failed to address the comments about pregnancy.

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
Yep ☹ The whole thing just triggers me so much I had to unfollow her on Instagram. But her videos still come up as suggested on my YouTube. We’ve been trying 22 months now and we’re desperate. It’s such a hard thing to go through I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Its like a punch in the stomach everytime I see something about her ‘TTC journey’, she really needs to get in the real world 5 months is nothing. The whole thing is in really bad taste.
I'm in the same boat as you, though not been trying as long. Had to unfollow her too, I get she's happy as I would be but it's really triggering 😔