Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Mmmm mmmmmmmmm

Eyal Booker.....

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm lovely............
Mmmmmmmmm

53361645-10440625-Fit_The_Love_Island_star_26_showcased_his_ripped_muscles_after_t-m-9_1643135...jpg
63e6599d98740d9a0fdfe1e1_Eyal-Booker.jpg

Flapz Akimbo lands ..........

Screenshot_20230610-220106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-004048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221216-194338.png

😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cleopops

Chatty Member
"then they are going to pick up Jake's car that Matthew has sorted out for him"
This says EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
We shouldn't be so harsh on the old Terrahawk, in amongst her hours and hours of fucking droning on about Emmerdale she sometimes comes out with some little golden nuggets, and this id say is some of her best work to date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Robin71

Chatty Member
So the RAC haven’t picked up his car yet and he can’t get a car on finance currently being driven to the gym by the wife and he is talking about it being a difficult day? Go and spend a day in a children’s hospice you whiney little baby then you can talk about a difficult day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh ffs this little fake shit, moaning about his fake predicament in a David Lloyd carpark. Putting on that hard done by, sad ugly face cos diddums can't dwive his liquel car homey womey. He's actually sitting there next to his wife spouting off this drivel.

Meanwhile, I'm up in the Royal London hospital with a family member following brain surgery, surrounded by hard working, caring, driven professionals including the neurosurgeon who spent 5 hours removing a mass from his brain. It makes me pig sick that this non entity is bleating on to his Tena fannies about his shitting, boring, non heroic day. He has no grasp on reality, he has not a jot of care for anyone outside his claustrophobic orbit of him & NikNak.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Robin71

Chatty Member
Didn’t he say to the person who thought he looked old that it was only
7 in the morning? Not what the clock behind his head says 😂 also his attention seeking post hasn’t really got the response he was hoping for despite the fact he clearly messages his blue tick followers and says you haven’t liked/commented in a while can you make sure you do to up my engagement

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

trine

Chatty Member
Oh! My first thread title 🤗
I might celebrate by treating myself to an expensive serum, a playground tumble at the gym then a baked spud for lunch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve had enough of these lazy cunts getting everything gifted to them 🤬. After seeing her get more skincare stuff for free, I’ve DMd Renskin and asked them why they are giving more freebies to a person that has advertised at least 6 other skincare brands in the last few months. Also asked them have they seen her skin because it’s not a good advert for their brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes as usual they’ll do nothing but I feel better saying it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

trine

Chatty Member
Ah I remember when I came across him on instagram and he was sneering at influencers who advertised things they didn’t use, just for the money. Oh how high and mighty he acted.
Look at him now 🦟😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninki

I’m gutted. I’ve just realised he’s blocked me after laughing at his mosquito ad. Quite the touchy man 😆

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
IMG_5287.png

Sophie you look an absolute cunt in those glasses.

what do I have to do to get blocked? 😂 I like comments taking the piss out of him AND I watch his stories but don’t follow …. isn’t that his usual blocking criteria?

Also if I was his neighbour and heard him chatting absolute bollocks in an ice bath at 5 in the morning, he’d get the fucking hose pipe over him and I’d make sure it was freezing unlike his ice bath. Inconsiderate wanker talking at the top of his voice at that time of the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
God, I'm loving this cakegate, showing the grifters for what they are, wonder if these two will be exposed🤣🤣🤣 he looks like shit this morning😆😆😆 thinks he had a long day yesterday😳😳😳 he really is absolutely pathetic isn't he😅😅😅 wonder what boring bollocks he's got on today🫠🫠🫠
Flaps posting 'In all things, give thanks' deffo Flappy, especially shit you begged for free🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m really hoping cakegate shines a light on just how much these beggy bastards get for free, I think it would shock most people. Would love if it started the end of ‘influencer’ culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 32