Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #78

"I've only had 7 drinks since last September!" Lies the drunken pisshead who just can't remember!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mollyann

VIP Member
So satisfying to see how this idiots life has turned out.The narrative of using the dead for fame and money is finally running out.I’m a great believer you get back when you give in life and his shortcomings are coming home to roost👍
7B2E72EF-8293-41FB-9975-B8EA1F8317DC.jpeg
D0B48732-A92D-43A2-A20B-3A898AB27005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I reckon that kid might need speech therapy.

View attachment 2355007
his little performing monkey, say hello to all the paedos odd job, anything to get daddy's likes; I was thinking remembering all those ailments he had while he had to work; his back was terrible, then he had pretend tonsillitis, and then it was his tinnitus, and then I'm sure his leg, we have seen absolutely none of these since he hasn't been working, roll on the shitty stage play with a bunch of has-beens
---
them stupid fucking faces he does when he's trying to be funny, bet after he recorded that he dropped leo and put him back in his cage

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
He was definitely doing RaRa last night, I love how they’ve hash tagged in #minidino 😂
IMG_2778.jpeg

---
Sorry if this has already been posted, not managed to catch up ☺

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
To be fair whatever dignity he had left must be in the absolute gutter after that ad
Just shows he is desperate, and I’d say he watches everything Sam Thompson does and just tries to copy every iota of his content but just fails, fantastically I might add 😝😝😝😝😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s not even started rehearsals yet and apparently the ‘ringing’ in his ears is back 🤦🏻‍♀️ I read somewhere that rehearsal days are pretty long. How the fuck is he going to cope 🙄 Get that popcorn ready and maybe we need to do a tattle bingo ready for the FM 😂

• Haha

itsjustt

Syrup head, always in a different bed, can't look after his kid & his career is dead

Thread Title Suggestion - I know its early but this one is an all year rounder

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230808-145818_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230808-145909_Google.jpg

If anyone can try & catch Katie Hopkins on tiktok taking the pee out Catherine Tyldesley's 'cake gate.' She's ruthless.

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
God, I'm loving this cakegate, showing the grifters for what they are, wonder if these two will be exposed🤣🤣🤣 he looks like shit this morning😆😆😆 thinks he had a long day yesterday😳😳😳 he really is absolutely pathetic isn't he😅😅😅 wonder what boring bollocks he's got on today🫠🫠🫠
Flaps posting 'In all things, give thanks' deffo Flappy, especially shit you begged for free🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Imagine seeing these two in a dark alley.To the left photoshopped dino man.And to the right mr no neck weird looking mother fucker
866C259C-35AA-4ADE-9738-E923D592E722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
His replies I work out twice a day six days a week.That’s because you are jobless prick who has fuck all else to do.Drove to his mummy’s last week to be a Dino and for her to babysit his son as he obviously can’t even do that alone.At his mums again so they can help him out financially what a pathetic idiot.

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Why is he filming getting Leo dressed? I wish she’d dress him in clothes that fit him properly! And no, he doesn’t look like a surfer dude, he looks like a little boy dressed in clothing that’s far to big for him. His constant necessity for filming every single aspect of his life would irritate the living shit out of me! I hope the blokes that he rehearses with tell him to put his phone where the sun doesn’t shine.
Why has that kid still got a baby bottle?