Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly embarrassing. A 35yr old man being constantly bailed out by mummy.

Get a bleeping job you loser!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her tv debut where she was pied for being a fussy cow really sums her up completely.The USA trip was laughable and Wtaf did she even promote.His mum obviously rules that house and the money Matt brings in.She stopped working years ago and only worked at Asda near me and won’t hit state pension until shes 67.Her house was bought a long time ago and really cheap here in the north.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dressed like a bleep again I see. Such a mummy's boy, he's an absolute embarrassment he can't sort a car for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to live up north and they have hundreds of dodgy dealer company’s that will give you finance but add a hell of a lot more to it . My cousin has a basic bmw and he’s paying double what the car is worth new . Jake is definitely going to be paying a lot more than it’s worth because he knows he can’t buy any car at all so he needs finance .
---

Hers will go next no way he will drive around in a tit car whilst she has the Range Rover .
she might have to wait though as I’m sure you can’t just give a car back midway unless you put yourself into debt with the company they still charge you .
---

Actually tragic so he couldn’t get finance meaning he’s in debt and no regular income so had no choice but to beg his mum to help !!
so has Matt bought him a car or got him one on finance …. Matt really is a mug
He’s probably gone to Car Supermarket 😜 but they do deliver to the door 🤔
---
‘Done enough now not doing anymore’ says Soapy Sue

Utterly embarrassing. A 35yr old man being constantly bailed out by mummy.

Get a bleeping job you loser!

View attachment 2356947

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"then they are going to pick up Jake's car that Matthew has sorted out for him"
This says EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
We shouldn't be so harsh on the old Terrahawk, in amongst her hours and hours of bleeping droning on about Emmerdale she sometimes comes out with some little golden nuggets, and this id say is some of her best work to date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This says EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
We shouldn't be so harsh on the old Terrahawk, in amongst her hours and hours of bleeping droning on about Emmerdale she sometimes comes out with some little golden nuggets, and this id say is some of her best work to date

And ‘Done enough now not doing anymore’ says Soapy Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This says EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
She drops him in it for sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well Angela Rippon has just been announced for SCD so that puts paid to Fakey saying he doesn’t get asked because of DOI 😂. What will his next excuse be? Also makes him look so stupid all those recent press interviews he gave about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Angela Rippon has just been announced for SCD so that puts paid to Fakey saying he doesn’t get asked because of DOI 😂. What will his next excuse be? Also makes him look so stupid all those recent press interviews he gave about it 😂
OMG I didn’t realise she’d done DOI? I stopped watching it after a while cos Holly and Phillip annoyed me…. I see Amanda Abbington too! I’m impressed. Love Strictly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not a standard golf then. Some sort of tarted up fancy golf. God what a wanker. He needs a kick up the arse to sort out his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ewww trying to give it the nice act with Zelda and Matt because he sorted the waste of space a car he is absolutely vile

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Not a standard golf then. Some sort of tarted up fancy golf. God what a wanker. He needs a kick up the arse to sort out his life.
We all knew it wasn’t going to be just a ‘little’ golf as he referred to it but still hardly a car that is associated with ‘celebs’ 😂 35 years old soon and showing off the car his mummy and stepdaddy bought him as if he was a 17 year old with his first car 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s his real body bleeping freak.Matt a legend now god someone punch this phoney arse prick please🤢
7BF4D7F8-7F44-4BE6-BA6D-71E7FFD9898B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When I was this cunts age, I was helping my mum out, not the other way round, as she'd supported me when I was a single mum.
Hope he's used up any inheritance he'd have got off her, lazy bone idle wanker.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And ‘Done enough now not doing anymore’ says Soapy Sue
This shows she has been helping him for months that’s why he keeps going for money with the mortgage
I do thing she hates Sophie I think Sophie’s posts must piss her off showing her Chanel and designer gear when she can’t even pay her mortgage or buy a car ….. the handouts surely will stop soon sue has no income the money is all matts so I bet he’s said this is the last he’s getting .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing, stepdaddy sorting a car out for him 😂 any adult with an actual job would pay for their own car. He clearly didn't beg enough on the gram to be "gifted" one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We all knew it wasn’t going to be just a ‘little’ golf as he referred to it but still hardly a car that is associated with ‘celebs’ 😂 35 years old soon and showing off the car his mummy and stepdaddy bought him as if he was a 17 year old with his first car 🤦🏻‍♀️
Show for the blocked please what a absolute bleep getting mummy to buy him a car at 35 god I bet his ex laughs daily at how pathetic and skint he is ….. celeb my arse ain’t nobody in the z list world driving a golf even a kitted out one trust me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.