Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A massive congratulations to @trine for this hilarious thread title!!! 😘

Since his 'secret' stint as RaRa, work has dried up. They are absolutely skint! 💯

Full recap can be found in the Wiki. These two jokers are heading for bankruptcy! Fakey is trading in his car for a cheaper vehicle and Flapz Krueger is still trying to flog the skincare! 😅😅

They're both getting desperate now and it shows! 😅😅

Carry on Fakeys! 😘

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
how sad that hes been invited as a guest to a shoe event hahaha, omg jake where are these tv appearances because as you state, you are a tv presenter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg the kreugers and spud advertising shoes from a shop my 90yr old grandma uses. Wow so high profile

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The kreugers :ROFLMAO:
Is there any skincare brands she hasn't plugged?
When you use so many on top of each other could they not actually work against each other ?
throw in some burns needles and botox and what chance does her skin have?
Even her husband don't use what she is pimping (not necessarily talking just skincare here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh! My first thread title 🤗
I might celebrate by treating myself to an expensive serum, a playground tumble at the gym then a baked spud for lunch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can I just say tho if this joker is working out to gain muscle mass getting into an ice bath DECREASES it. Fact!
He's just jumped on a insta hun bandwagon and has no idea what he's doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has he actually just said in his ‘ice’ bath chat, that it’s been a long day 🙄 So an hour at the gym, goes to London for a scrape the barrel ‘influencer’ event, which no doubt flappy drove to and from, then back to the gym for a kick about. duck me if that’s a long day get ready for the woe is me when FM rehearsals start. His problem is he’s not ‘worked’ properly in so long he hasn’t got a bleeping clue what a long day actually is.
---
Just seen on one of the FM posts that rehearsals start in a weeks time and that was posted 6 days ago so anytime from tomorrow then. Get that popcorn ready 😉🍿 I hope they have a phone ban at rehearsals 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m all for people realising their dreams but there’s a limit. I.E when the money pot is running dry. They’re never going to hit the big time. Why doesn’t he do his “presenting” as a side gig and actually get a job? What the hell does he do all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stepmom?

Does Krueger actually live on Elm Street now? Stupid old tart!

363488358_238714379076641_6930278465447348392_n.jpg

---
OMG, these clips are so cringe! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the problem I’m afraid hard honest work not in his delusional brain.Has dined of the dead for nearly 12 years and uses his pathetic sob story to do the rounds on tit shows.His days are up and rather than even try to get in the real world him and his beggy wife would rather sit back and hope for his big break.The money from this fight if it goes ahead probably going straight in his mums pocket.No way these two earning enough to pay bills mortgage and everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.