Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs this little fake tit, moaning about his fake predicament in a David Lloyd carpark. Putting on that hard done by, sad ugly face cos diddums can't dwive his liquel car homey womey. He's actually sitting there next to his wife spouting off this drivel.

Meanwhile, I'm up in the Royal London hospital with a family member following brain surgery, surrounded by hard working, caring, driven professionals including the neurosurgeon who spent 5 hours removing a mass from his brain. It makes me pig sick that this non entity is bleating on to his Tena fannies about his shitting, boring, non heroic day. He has no grasp on reality, he has not a jot of care for anyone outside his claustrophobic orbit of him & NikNak.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh ffs this little fake tit, moaning about his fake predicament in a David Lloyd carpark. Putting on that hard done by, sad ugly face cos diddums can't dwive his liquel car homey womey. He's actually sitting there next to his wife spouting off this drivel.

Meanwhile, I'm up in the Royal London hospital with a family member following brain surgery, surrounded by hard working, caring, driven professionals including the neurosurgeon who spent 5 hours removing a mass from his brain. It makes me pig sick that this non entity is bleating on to his Tena fannies about his shitting, boring, non heroic day. He has no grasp on reality, he has not a jot of care for anyone outside his claustrophobic orbit of him & NikNak.
Hope your family member is okay and recovering xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably did beak down and he can’t afford to fix it either way it kills him he has to downgrade that’s why he’s trying to act like it’s better for fuel etc etc ….. he looks at all others on Instagram and compares to his tit life and that’s how he becomes down he’s pathetic . People work hard not just scrounge on the gram for it !!
---
He won’t cope four shows in a week 😂
Four shows on one week?? is that all? Anyone else think he just took this FM shite to get himself out of doing panto’s AGAIN at Christmas time because he (like everyone else) knows that when you have to do Panto every christmas you’re days are well and truly over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon that kid might need speech therapy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I reckon that kid might need speech therapy.

View attachment 2355007
his little performing monkey, say hello to all the paedos odd job, anything to get daddy's likes; I was thinking remembering all those ailments he had while he had to work; his back was terrible, then he had pretend tonsillitis, and then it was his tinnitus, and then I'm sure his leg, we have seen absolutely none of these since he hasn't been working, roll on the crappy stage play with a bunch of has-beens
---
them stupid bleeping faces he does when he's trying to be funny, bet after he recorded that he dropped leo and put him back in his cage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maris is almost 2 1/2.........

....though you wouldn't know it..... 😐😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
On the 26th august niknak will be exactly 2 and a half yet acts like a 1 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 19
His speech might be a bit better if he was actually given the chance to talk, or spoken to face to face rather than through the phone. How can two people with no jobs be failing their child that badly?
Also his no good dad doesn’t give the poor boy a chance to gather his thoughts. He then barks the next set of words at the confused boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hope your family member is doing okay following surgery..sending a big hug your way! xxx

• Heart
Erm I think he knows tragedy better than most. I've just lost my Dad to a brain tumour. I'd suggest you get off social media for a bit as it's all very trivial when you're in a difficult place, I've been there. I hope your family member makes a good recovery. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go jumping on yet another bandwagon so suddenly he does yoga just waiting for the badly rehearsed info from google saying why he started and the benefits most of which he will have got completely wrong

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.