Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s oblivious. She did a poll a while back to see who wanted to continue seeing her droning on about Emmerdale and the answer was no! She wasn’t impressed but carried on!
Oh was it Emmerdale? Haha shows how much attention I was paying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hardly ‘work’ is it sat on your arse reading through a script having just got up from your lunchtime nap you lazy twit! What do we reckon fakeys? More icks this week as he will be bored? Plus he has no other content

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_5287.png

Sophie you look an absolute bleep in those glasses.

what do I have to do to get blocked? 😂 I like comments taking the piss out of him AND I watch his stories but don’t follow …. isn’t that his usual blocking criteria?

Also if I was his neighbour and heard him chatting absolute bollocks in an ice bath at 5 in the morning, he’d get the bleeping hose pipe over him and I’d make sure it was freezing unlike his ice bath. Inconsiderate wanker talking at the top of his voice at that time of the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Zelda even had a t shirt with soap scoops on it🤣🤣This idiot calls that work not sure when the full Monty starts but can imagine he’s going to piss the other blokes of.Sad little man and him and flaps are just washed up nobodies.
8410F3A9-B761-4E5B-9F35-F24D3908B45B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zelda even had a t shirt with soap scoops on it🤣🤣This idiot calls that work not sure when the full Monty starts but can imagine he’s going to piss the other blokes of.Sad little man and him and flaps are just washed up nobodies.View attachment 2365722
A four letter word he’s not used much this year regarding himself 😉 definitely better four letter words come to my mind when I think of him 😂 Fancy having to let everybody know he’s actually got some work. I reckon he’s showing people he’s busy cos he’s been getting messages asking why he couldn’t be bothered to take his family that he loves so much to the airport this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear me, what a prick Fakey is, telling Flaps not to wake him up when they go, he's in his bacteria ridden bath at 5.15am ffs. Live in the present, yes why don't you try it Fake, instead of living in the past. Trying to get Leo to say he'll miss him, he doesn't know who you are, you spend that much time away and when you're home you shove a phone in his face. Get him a sippy cup please, bottles are for babies. His hair needs cutting, it looks awful, its wild not bleeping curly like they keep saying. As for that outfit hes wearing, looks like someone's vomited all over it🤢🤮

No job and all day to go to the gym. He absolutely could and should have had more involvement in this morning, he's such a selfish hole, me me me🤬

Thirst trap pics for the tenas🤮🤮🤮 why is he so veiny, he's disgusting🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢, why's he cooking dinner now ffs, what a dick, he's obviously been for a lovely nap and now he reckons reading his script on the settee is work, aye Fakey course it is. Just get up at a normal time, then you won't need a nap🙄

@PrincessJeanie everytime I see your profile pic, it makes me piss myself🤣🤣🤣🤣
We'll get a missing Flaps post next week I reckon, he'll enjoy a few days to himself then Zelda's for the weekend then no content left😆😆😆 how long till TFM rehearsals start🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he cooking lunch at 915 in the morning and why is he starting to show us his breakfast and lunch for anyway? Does anyone give a duck what he’s eating. So still no rehearsals but can’t take the family he loves so much to the airport. What a lazy bleep he is. Im so hoping when rehearsals start they’re told they can’t use their phones in there 😂 How long before the family posts start? Tuesday today. I’m saying Thursday this week 👍🏻
He probably didn’t take them to the airport as he hasn’t insured his car yet lolllll. Or maybe it isn’t roadworthy😂😂. Just messing, I realise he is simply a lazy fucker!
---
Seems Fakey has found someone similar in the looks department here....but why does the strange new man have a bottle cap down his swimming trunks? Also just :sick:
Prolly his gym boyfriend😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear lord! Why does he feel the need to show us he is working.
Most people work and don’t announce it!
It’s something out the ordinary for him so he feels like he needs to tell everyone 😉 plus Flappys not there to give him attention so he’ll announce it to a load of strangers instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔He said something last night like don't speak to the men, she then touched her wedding ring as if to take it off.....Who does that !!!!! :oops:..

• Heart
🐔He said something last night like don't speak to the men, she then touched her wedding ring as if to take it off.....Who does that !!!!! :oops:..
If she’s got any sense she will take that ring off and dump his arse!!!

• Heart
Missing Leo already o duck off!!Does he believe his own bullshit this prick misses no one.

• Haha
Screenshot_20230808-145818_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230808-145909_Google.jpg

If anyone can try & catch Katie Hopkins on tiktok taking the pee out Catherine Tyldesley's 'cake gate.' She's ruthless.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Missing Leo already o duck off!!Does he believe his own bullshit this prick misses no one.
Misses him already but fucked off all weekend to be RaRa and then yesterday palmed him off on Flappys dad so he could train all day. Then he could have spent extra time with him this morning but again chose to go to the gym instead. He’s full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think rehearsals start this week at all he could definitely have gone to America with her and flown back Sunday if they even start next week it’s just any excuse for time on his own as for missing spud already bored more like so thought he would pester Sophie rather than leave her to get on with travel and entertainment for two youngsters on a flight including a toddler she should tell him to piss off and switch off her phone

• Haha
He doesn't give a damn about anyone except himself. Are they gone to visit some of her family?

If so, he probably wasn't invited anyway.

Reactions: 19
I love the fact that Zara got SCD and didn’t have to beg she just worked hard and reinvented herself 👏
---

How the hell do they manage financially I earn more than this! we have 2 salaries coming in on a similar wage. and I certainly can’t afford loads of designer clothes and a Range Rover 🤷‍♀️
They are not designer clothes. It's all fake!
---
They really can’t ☹☹

will they be spending their first anniversary apart?
The UK register office wedding was the 24th August. It was on the night of that that he fucked off to sing at the holiday camp! 😂😂
---
lmao. I’ve never interacted with him on insta. No likes, no comments, no DMs. Just viewed his story/reels (whatever they’re called now) a couple of times if they’ve been mentioned here but not posted.

blocked 😂
Boy is this wankstain paranoid!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.