Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Bit behind just read his last post. 7 alcoholic drinks since September 😂😂😂 . So he didn’t drink on his panto nights out. Didn’t drink at Xmas. Didn’t show us glasses of beer and wine on his two trips to Dubai. The wine tasting in the Maldives plus the port, beer and cocktails he was showing on that holiday were all non alcoholic were they? So many other occasions that I can’t even be bothered to mention 🙄 This is what happens when you live your life online. He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Well this isn’t cringey at all 😬

IMG_8692.jpeg

Does she think they ask him every year and he’s just too busy or something? I’m not sure Strictly will ever be that desperate

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has he actually just said in his ‘ice’ bath chat, that it’s been a long day 🙄 So an hour at the gym, goes to London for a scrape the barrel ‘influencer’ event, which no doubt flappy drove to and from, then back to the gym for a kick about. Fuck me if that’s a long day get ready for the woe is me when FM rehearsals start. His problem is he’s not ‘worked’ properly in so long he hasn’t got a fucking clue what a long day actually is.
---
Just seen on one of the FM posts that rehearsals start in a weeks time and that was posted 6 days ago so anytime from tomorrow then. Get that popcorn ready 😉🍿 I hope they have a phone ban at rehearsals 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he was anybody else I’d say good on him making a living anyway he can. I don’t mock Shaun Williamson for doing it because he owns whatever he does and gets on with it to make his money. The difference with Fakey is he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him but why is he any better than someone like Shaun? He isn’t, in fact SW has a much better singing voice. While I appreciate because of the whole secrecy thing, they’re not allowed to say about the MS shows, let’s be honest he wouldn’t admit to it if he could. That’s why he never said about singing in a holiday camp on his 1st wedding night or his ‘singing’ gig at his gym. What I don’t understand is he’s too embarrassed and thinks he’s above performing at holiday parks, gyms and pubs but isn’t embarrassed about going to a kids sport days for a shoe brand where he was the only z lister there or riding round Liverpool on a bike handing out sandwiches 😂

• Haha
Cant believe hes acting like hes never alone. Hes always alone. Hes had weeks at a time on his own. He had months at Christmas.
Pretending hes going to stay with his mam cos he wants to, isn't it something to do with his other car or does he have a date with butlins again!!!!! Either way we'll done jake for letting people know your house is vacant, moron!!!!!!!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
His mums loves it to be honest she’s as thirsty and desperate as him.Just why is my question would you ever want to film this with your 62 year old mother 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢Both have to much fucking time on their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So the RAC haven’t picked up his car yet and he can’t get a car on finance currently being driven to the gym by the wife and he is talking about it being a difficult day? Go and spend a day in a children’s hospice you whiney little baby then you can talk about a difficult day
Why can't he run to the gym? 😉

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
He’s joining the Loose Women live tour for one night with the likes of Chesney Hawkes and Sam Bailey he really has hit rock bottom 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The bowling was weeks ago and once again like Disney a free day out.Must save her posts and does she actually think people give a flying fuck about a bowling alley in Colchester😡He’s definitely to skint to pay the car balance of so had to hand it back.My lovely daughter got hers on finance and just paid the balance and works so hard for her pay.Hate these pricks who just sit back and expect others to fund their lifestyle.She’s so unlikeable and needs to give that head of hers a wobble.No one cares about your skin mood or seeing your ugly ugg boots.
You know what I think. The car breaking down in David Lloyd's car park is bullshit! He's had to give it back.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If he was anybody else I’d say good on him making a living anyway he can. I don’t mock Shaun Williamson for doing it because he owns whatever he does and gets on with it to make his money. The difference with Fakey is he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him but why is he any better than someone like Shaun? He isn’t, in fact SW has a much better singing voice. While I appreciate because of the whole secrecy thing, they’re not allowed to say about the MS shows, let’s be honest he wouldn’t admit to it if he could. That’s why he never said about singing in a holiday camp on his 1st wedding night or his ‘singing’ gig at his gym. What I don’t understand is he’s too embarrassed and thinks he’s above performing at holiday parks, gyms and pubs but isn’t embarrassed about going to a kids sport days for a shoe brand where he was the only z lister there or riding round Liverpool on a bike handing out sandwiches 😂
Spot on. As we have said here previously, it's work, it brings in something towards the bills. Why is he ashamed of that!

And yes, absolutely 'Barry from Eastenders' as he will always be fondly known is not lying around in a bucket in the backyard begging to be famous. He is out earning a living and by all accounts enjoying life, and being pleasant to others, while he is doing so.

Fakey could never. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
People work all day so can’t go gym unlike that lazy prick !! He might think he looks good but he’s broke and had to beg his stepdad to be a guarantor and a below average car because he’s that in debt and broke he can’t even afford a car on finance !!! His house has already had loans against it and he can’t even afford decor !! He’s been jobless months and continues to get no income and work . Id earthed be financially stable than be a gym freak !!

jakes issue is he’a very cocky and arrogant for somebody jobless broke and begging his parent to help him financially….. everybody’s laughing at your tragic life you melt

• Haha
  • Heart

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?
It was free!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His main problem at the moment is he resents her going on holiday while he’s got to ‘work’. Barring his training this is the first proper ‘job’ he’s had this year and it’s his choice to take something that started in the school holidays and takes him away from his beloved family yet again. To his minions he wants it to look like he’s a fantastic husband/father who is giving up a holiday so he can work to provide for his family but let’s not forget he chose to fuck off to America as well instead of going to Turkey with them 🤷🏻‍♀️ He can say that was ‘work’ but it really wasn’t. I genuinely don’t think I’ve come across anybody in the ‘public’ eye that proclaims to be a family man as much as he does but then deliberately does anything he can to avoid spending time with them unless it’s a gifted trip or a paid ad. The next two weeks could be interesting….🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
He hides the fact that he does the stuff at holiday camps but he broadcasts that.. I am in bits laughing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
If he ever gets called out on the butlins thing, he’ll get all passive aggressive and be like, “masked singer mate, you’re not supposed to know who’s in the show, until the end, whole point of the show mate, why I don’t put it on social media mate, that ok mate, chill mate” blah blah!

Hel says it’s part of his contract not to talk about it or advertise himself doing!

God forbid people find out it’s him in the line up and swerve it up coz he butchers every bloody song out there!

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Spot on. It's guilt not grief. And he should also feel guilty about being such a grief thief.

Everyone grieves differently but I would venture to say that he needs to seek proper help such as bereavement counselling if he is coping so badly with the losses, all these years later.

Also as he is such a fake, in general, it simply comes across as attention-seeking and disrespectful at this stage. What would he have as his 'story' if that had not happened?

It's a bit like the way Harry Markle has made it his life story, the fact that Diana died tragically, and so young. Completely ignoring that first of all, the loss is not just his, William lost his mother that awful night too. And secondly that death and bereavement are parts of life and while one might never stop grieving, one also must live one's own life.

Do something with your life, Fakey to honour those who are gone, respect the other people who also suffered the loss - your mother and brother - and stop selling 'your story' to tawdry magazines and tv programmes.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
What has 5 years of him done to her she not only looked healthier ahead also looked happier
She looks unrecognisable. Sad because she was naturally pretty before she had work done. He must be like a Dementor - sucking peace, hope and happiness from around them. Weirdo