Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Postman’s been he’s got his script can the thick twit even read? One review of that last panto he did said he mostly ad libbed to audience to try and get laughs. Always got to act the dick trying to be centre of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well it’s not like he’s got anything else to do 🙄 How long once he starts rehearsals will the tiredness, sickness, aches, pains, stress, grief, anxiety, missing family come into play?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s so obvious he is skint! If he could afford finance on a car he would go to a reputable dealer he is ringing round all the dodgy ones except as far as I know these days even they won’t give you finance without a wage coming in as for her you feel urgh love because you live with a vampire he has drained you physically emotionally and he drains any money you do have coming in but I know what might make you feel better give that gifted skincare to a women’s refuge
The net is closing in on him. Yayyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Postman’s been he’s got his script can the thick twit even read? One review of that last panto he did said he mostly ad libbed to audience to try and get laughs. Always got to act the dick trying to be centre of attention
Oh gawd, I can just imagine. Imagine how frustrating and annoying that is for everyone else. 😡

It's like he loses whatever tiny bit of brain he has once he knows there's an audience. Like he did in the tv slots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still cringing at his OTT, hyperactive, hog the camera performance on Lorraine a while back. Practically elbowing Dr Hilary out the way & frantically rubbing his legs for lumps. It was all about getting air time, grabbing the lime light & being seen without his shirt on. He wasn't there to deliver a sarcoma message but just himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm still cringing at his OTT, hyperactive, hog the camera performance on Lorraine a while back. Practically elbowing Dr Hilary out the way & frantically rubbing his legs for lumps. It was all about getting air time, grabbing the lime light & being seen without his shirt on. He wasn't there to deliver a sarcoma message but just himself.
He could hardly sit still, couldn't wait to strip off his top. Ugh.

Reactions: 21
So the RAC haven’t picked up his car yet and he can’t get a car on finance currently being driven to the gym by the wife and he is talking about it being a difficult day? Go and spend a day in a children’s hospice you whiney little baby then you can talk about a difficult day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sophie can get as many gifted face creams as she wants, but it will not help that skin; nothing has. She's been advertising the tit for years, and her skin is still awful; she loves bragging that she gets freebies; as @CrazyBaldhead said a while back, you get all the freebies you want, but they don't pay your mortgage or finances. Spot on. She's a beggy witch who thinks she is fantastic and has such a good life when in reality, she lives in a basic house and is married to Jake bleeping quickened; I mean, it's fine to have a basic house, but the way she goes on is like she lived in a bleeping mansion when she got the crappy loft conversion she compared it to a Kardashian's house,

• Heart
So the RAC haven’t picked up his car yet and he can’t get a car on finance currently being driven to the gym by the wife and he is talking about it being a difficult day? Go and spend a day in a children’s hospice you whiney little baby then you can talk about a difficult day
Why can't he run to the gym? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol at married to bleeping Jake quickenden.She looks shocking bags under her eyes swollen lips and those tits need some support lol.Both moaning like life’s so tough😳Think the parrot has obviously lost interest as when’s the last time he had any paid work other than Dino man.

• Haha
Hilarious how broke they both ate and can’t even hide it 😂😂
she can’t even afford her nails done or any treatment
He can’t even afford the Range Rover so giving it back and can’t even get another car 😂
He will end up getting a tit car and paying huge finance on it ….

still no work not even from polly or off limits bet he’s raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can't he run to the gym? 😉
Or cycle? Remember he was trying to get a “Halford’s” ad and got them all bikes and a seat that Maris was too big for and filmed himself inside Halfords and then they went on one cycle 😂 only used the bikes once and were never seen again! Absolutely Pathetic and cringy 😬 I take it Halfords never rang you Fakey? Why would they? They dont even use z listers to promote or advertise, they certainly dont need to use nobodies like you and Kruger!
These Beggy bastards are worse than Tyldesley but are not even on the z list ladder so their beggyness goes unnoticed! Kinda funny that youre that irrelevant that you’re begging wont even be noticed 😂 Beg away Prickenden’s yous pair only get the shite that the z listers wouldn’t even promote, how embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whinge, whinge, whinge. "I'm not motivated..."

Just STFU you ugly bleep and get a job. There are nurses/carers out there doing 12hr+ shifts who HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED looking after people who are seriously ill/dying.

And then there's you two parasites. 🤬

---
These are hideous. Just like the person wearing them. 🤢

364941940_685566960081412_2862373288139221078_n.jpg

---
So that's the narrative then. Oh boo hoo. My car keeps breaking down so I have to get rid of it.

Lots of people live without cars. Get on your bicycle you never use. Thick as a plank. 💯

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Ahhhhh I’m amongst my people here who get my level of frustration with these absolute whinging for F ALL t w a t s today 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔bleeping face on him, miserable because the RAC have not arrived......Looks so down in the dumps but can't help himself talking to his "fans" I mean fannies on IG. Glad I'm not in his position...I'm having a lovely massage tomorrow, cos I can.....😇....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.