Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that’s are newer 2019-2023 his is 2016-2017 they don’t have them now .
just saying because my partner knows his vw and I’m clueless but even he is laughing at jake 😂😂
he also says the colour screams 40 year old midlife crisis meeting underage girls at McDonald’s car park doing donuts 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bet everyone living around poncey Pete will have a bleeping good laugh when he turns up in his Noddy car ....
Doesn't really scream "successful TV star", does it...🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahah we have a newer golf than that one. We also own a 2nd car and our own house. We both also have proper jobs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Matt looks unwell👀Can you imagine the bite back he gets if he dare speaks up about how tit head treats his mum.Glorified baby sitter and cash cow to her useless job shy twit of a son.Did he mention Matt at his wedding or give him the time of day fake arse prick😡

• Heart
There was Flappy making a beeline for Fakey in Ibiza, thinking if Eyal wasn’t going to get her into the ‘celebrity’ world, she’d make a play for the reigning DOI champion instead and enjoy all the riches and fame it would bring her. Fast forward five years and her now husband is having to go cap in hand to his mummy/stepdad to help him buy a car. So Flappy, as a person who spouts about manifesting things, how has that worked out for you? How different is your life now to what you thought it would be five years ago and are you embarrassed that you continually play at being rich but can’t even afford to run 2 Range Rovers between you?
How she must dream of Eyal after mooning at him and making it so obvious......

........then being pied by him 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all knew it wasn’t going to be just a ‘little’ golf as he referred to it but still hardly a car that is associated with ‘celebs’ 😂 35 years old soon and showing off the car his mummy and stepdaddy bought him as if he was a 17 year old with his first car 🤦🏻‍♀️
When I was 17 I'd been saving hard for a year and a bit to buy my 1st car - a blue Ford Capri 1600 automatic 😃😃

I fecking LOVED it . I didn't need to ask anyone for any help. And I insured it through my Aunts home shopping catalogue. They used to do car insurance in the back of the book 😃😎
( I am showing my age now 😃)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg Calum best has commented on his post and publicist Polly has liked it! How sad. Bet he’s absolutely buzzing over all the comments on that one saying how amazing he looks 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg Calum best has commented on his post and publicist Polly has liked it! How sad. Bet he’s absolutely buzzing over all the comments on that one saying how amazing he looks 🤢🤢🤢
" calum best" 😃😆😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calum Best 🤢 another one who has no talent and spent his whole ‘career’ living off his dead dad who he had nothing to do with 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Been out today, just caught up.

Omfg what an absolutely pathetic skint bastard he really is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 had to go to Mummy and stepdad as he called him, never heard that one before, Fakey smarming up to him🤮🤮🤮 He's guarantor on the car loan😳😳😳 how embarrassing, a grown ass man running back to his mummy for financial help🤭🤭🤭, you know she will have got the arse on with him if he didn't do it🙄.
Deffo being a ra ra at Skeggy tomorrow 🦕🦕🦕 not sure he'll do the others as they are in Devon and on the South Coast. He's a passive aggressive bleep isn't he, on his fitness post saying he doesn't post cos people ain't interested, what an hole. Basically he's just fishing for complements, vain bastard🤮🤮🤮
Nice one Zelda, outing him lol, surprised it was still on that story, thought he'd tell her to delete it🤭🤭 God this woman is soooo bleeping boring, jesus😳😳 has she got an obsession with cleaning or what, I've never known anyone clean so much, or paint😆😆😆 then droning on about soaps ffs😴😴😴
Then we got Flaps, pimping out Fred on her stories for content😕 another reel with clothes she'll be sending back asap, those boulder tits really are shocking, same as her skin, see she's had more treatment on it, the daft cow🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If he’s really that bad that he’s had to give the rover back and borrow either money or guarantor from his parent for a second hand basic car then he really is in tit street .
they definitely can’t afford that house that will be on market soon guaranteed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Utterly embarrassing. A 35yr old man being constantly bailed out by mummy.

Get a bleeping job you loser!

View attachment 2356947
I love this video as in just a couple of secs his mum destroyed whatever little credibility Jacob had. To go from Colchester all the way to Doncaster to pick up a car his ‘Step dad’ sorted for him. He needs to hang his sweaty syrupped head in shame. Just proves Fakey and Flapz have such a false life. You would think Sophie could have helped him out. They are both as skint as each other. No wonder he was on the phone yesterday begging for ‘finance’ help. Pathetic! He must be paying some
massive loan off and no finance company will touch him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Calum Best is just as irrelevant our Jacob

• Heart
Crikey, his latest ‘ 6 months’ post. Why??? The white towel too- you can almost see his you know what. Is nothing private with this guy? His whole life revolves around likes and reassurance from the public. Even though it’s old news, someone’s done him dirty with his teeth - they are like boulders.
He posted that white towel pic a few weeks back on his IG story so why is he making out that he just took it. He is a weirdo! Besides, both photos are photoshopped. I like the line he added saying he knows there isn’t much of a difference between the photos even though he knows he gave one photo some extra photoshop! He’s not normal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Didn’t he say to the person who thought he looked old that it was only
7 in the morning? Not what the clock behind his head says 😂 also his attention seeking post hasn’t really got the response he was hoping for despite the fact he clearly messages his blue tick followers and says you haven’t liked/commented in a while can you make sure you do to up my engagement

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.