Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine seeing these two in a dark alley.To the left photoshopped dino man.And to the right mr no neck weird looking mother fucker
866C259C-35AA-4ADE-9738-E923D592E722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is he cooking lunch at 915 in the morning and why is he starting to show us his breakfast and lunch for anyway? Does anyone give a duck what he’s eating. So still no rehearsals but can’t take the family he loves so much to the airport. What a lazy bleep he is. Im so hoping when rehearsals start they’re told they can’t use their phones in there 😂 How long before the family posts start? Tuesday today. I’m saying Thursday this week 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God they dress that wee lad in some hideous clothes. Either beige or some kind of vile vomit clothing that is always oversized. Plus Fakey, take away his bottle. He’s old enough not to have one you lazy gits.

I can’t believe he disappeared off to the gym when he won’t see them for a few weeks now. He’s a real odd bloke.

Reactions: 25
Bet he's fucked off to the gym to sulk because Adam Thomas is on strictly......
He'll be seething and whinging to anyone in earshot.
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s jealous of her going anywhere or doing anything. That’s why he buggered off to the gym. Self obsessed prick!
I wonder when he’s got his 1st days work which has stopped him from going too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get it. If you want to know what happened in Emmerdale you will watch it yourself. Does she know that we all have TVs 😂
Also who cares about what she’s done every day? She never films herself out and about just in her kitchen.
Maybe she wants a job as a tv presenter and is hoping a TV Producer will find her on Instagram and give her a job 😂😂😂
Walking the dogs never seems to be part of her day either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God they dress that wee lad in some hideous clothes. Either beige or some kind of vile vomit clothing that is always oversized. Plus Fakey, take away his bottle. He’s old enough not to have one you lazy gits.

I can’t believe he disappeared off to the gym when he won’t see them for a few weeks now. He’s a real odd bloke.
There's no love in that marriage, imo.
And I have zero time for her but she really needs to get away from him, with the children. He is poisonous.

When you see photos of her, from just a few years ago, she was a nice looking, healthy looking woman. I would say her family would welcome her with open arms if she left him.

He could go back home to mummy although I would feel very sorry for the stepdad, if that happened.

Reactions: 24
Imagine seeing these two in a dark alley.To the left photoshopped dino man.And to the right mr no neck weird looking mother fuckerView attachment 2365258
Seems Fakey has found someone similar in the looks department here....but why does the strange new man have a bottle cap down his swimming trunks? Also just :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thing is I’m certain he thinks he looks so hardworking and dedicated pissing off to the gym at the crack of dawn but as he has a young family he just looks like a chauvinist who thinks women should do all the work of getting the kids up breakfast off to nursery and school getting the laundry on (didn’t he leave his for her when she was last away with the boys?) this morning for example he could have got spud dressed teeth brushed etc while she grabbed a coffee made sure they had got everything then driven them to the airport had some breakfast with them before waving them off but no he films them briefly then goes out the door! It’s not like he hasn’t got all day to go gym oh well fakey another reason of the many why you won’t get Strictly EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His main problem at the moment is he resents her going on holiday while he’s got to ‘work’. Barring his training this is the first proper ‘job’ he’s had this year and it’s his choice to take something that started in the school holidays and takes him away from his beloved family yet again. To his minions he wants it to look like he’s a fantastic husband/father who is giving up a holiday so he can work to provide for his family but let’s not forget he chose to duck off to America as well instead of going to Turkey with them 🤷🏻‍♀️ He can say that was ‘work’ but it really wasn’t. I genuinely don’t think I’ve come across anybody in the ‘public’ eye that proclaims to be a family man as much as he does but then deliberately does anything he can to avoid spending time with them unless it’s a gifted trip or a paid ad. The next two weeks could be interesting….🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thing is I’m certain he thinks he looks so hardworking and dedicated pissing off to the gym at the crack of dawn but as he has a young family he just looks like a chauvinist who thinks women should do all the work of getting the kids up breakfast off to nursery and school getting the laundry on (didn’t he leave his for her when she was last away with the boys?) this morning for example he could have got spud dressed teeth brushed etc while she grabbed a coffee made sure they had got everything then driven them to the airport had some breakfast with them before waving them off but no he films them briefly then goes out the door! It’s not like he hasn’t got all day to go gym oh well fakey another reason of the many why you won’t get Strictly EVER!
He did give spud some berries 3 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine seeing these two in a dark alley.To the left photoshopped dino man.And to the right mr no neck weird looking mother fuckerView attachment 2365258
Looks like a circus freak show ....
---
There's no love in that marriage, imo.
And I have zero time for her but she really needs to get away from him, with the children. He is poisonous.

When you see photos of her, from just a few years ago, she was a nice looking, healthy looking woman. I would say her family would welcome her with open arms if she left him.

He could go back home to mummy although I would feel very sorry for the stepdad, if that happened.
I think doormatt would duck her off if Fakey went back for good. The cunts would bleed him dry....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also not seen Leo in the clothes the witch bought him.That outfit this morning was awful and like others have said why is her husband so bleeping useless.Her saying we’ve not had a family holiday well he was booked to go to turkey but choose as usual to go it alone to American.Let’s see when man child has some work as he’s of to his mums isn’t he this weekend?

Also not seen Leo in the clothes the witch bought him.That outfit this morning was awful and like others have said why is her husband so bleeping useless.Her saying we’ve not had a family holiday well he was booked to go to turkey but choose as usual to go it alone to American.Let’s see when man child has some work as he’s of to his mums isn’t he this weekend?
I reckon those clothes were left at Zeldas for when he’s there. They don’t fit Flappys aesthetic. His airport outfit was the brightest thing I’ve seen her put him in and that was hideous. She probably only done it so he was easy to spot if he tries running off at airport. The amount of holidays/trips they’ve had in the last 18 months or so and how many have been for them as a family of 4? Ibiza was for their wedding. Portugal was for Marcels wedding. Dubai/Abu Dhabi was a pr trip as was DLP. The rest of them have either been adult only or without Fred that I can remember. That’s their choice. I don’t think he has the patience or could cope with a proper family holiday. Look when they went to Rhodes in 2021, they picked somewhere more for adults. Off to Zeldas for content as he’s not got Leo to use for 2 weeks 🙄

• Haha
Finally caved in and watched Zelda. Crikey. Flashbacks to being terrified by the crones in Macbeth.

So… she takes notes on Coronation Street, then reads them out for… err… anyone?
She’s oblivious. She did a poll a while back to see who wanted to continue seeing her droning on about Emmerdale and the answer was no! She wasn’t impressed but carried on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.